Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Have any of your characters had cute maids? Been cute maids?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2s_osmM7wW8
youtube.com/watch?v=YpSgtoSSIgM
docsford.com/document/5233499
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm9P1QsoGhw
docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1zHRZyaMh_QwWcQ-ROGCjQyCdflD6cbm9VdEOJMpC06I/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1wTv7VGj2qzjGnReD1lLRwC8iNG_G6f-a6XzMQlTB1yM/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1Kp4acH7zTk4e3DfPdYDfTk1jJClly3yp27Jfrf3FRWw/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1zIomq0TFP7uPdlFB8VRAIWQEjAXLV5CYpP3HmjySynU/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1xBfoH6YcTdD3kwjn3ikItWPBGzIm9g3SVkVvUQD1yUw/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NU5bK1Dyzu66KgIdrHNaaXBw1eHVpcHZHOh5BDaxMzU/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=2Bxn9ghud00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope this OP gets deleted

So what are the best options from Chimera Soul? I'm looking primarily at the boosts here. Any suggestions?

Can I get a screenshot of the Ascetic mystery from Villain Codex? It isn't on pfsrd or archives.

No.

Maids are for the living.

i'ma port this post over >I mean playing a ratfolk as a strength warlord is pretty bad
>My point buy after racials looks like
>16/10/12/10/7/16. thats an 18 point normal PB without racials.
>I also don't like all the crud piled onto the vanguard commander warlord, (i don't like that I'll likely be locked out of Defensive Prowess quite a bit since i want to use Piercing Thunder stances), and Daring Defense is harder for me to dump Dex for
>Maybe I can suck my DM's dick and get Defensive Prowess to Piercing Thunder stances.

>he doesn't have an undead maid
Everyone point at this guy and laugh!

>Have any of your characters had cute maids? Been cute maids?
My character actually did. He has a number of servants in fact. The character however was a noble and was currently courting and would not have risked the possibility of a scandal with a maid. He was looking to marry into the continent's military power.

>Hidden blade rogue has some damn cool flavor to the character
>Want to build a str based character with little to no dex while still enjoying sneak attacks and high skill point count

My character is currently disguising as a maid to infiltrate an Evil Citadel and prepare it for the assault of Combined Forces of Good. It's not in Pathfinder, though. Pic related.

I love the way she draws her weapon but golly gee is she fucking useless.

I wanted to play an Elderly butler character in Taldor ascendant but that game seems like its not going to launch so maybe someday.

i can get a much better point buy as a Svetocher

i don't mind a race that isn't perfect, but a race that has a bunch of minuses and no bonuses is just stupid

I have a character idea anyways for the Svetocher. Svetocher Warlord seems fun.

Please do it man. At least make me feel like I wasn't the nail in that game's coffin.

She has a good English voice.

Updated with a response that better answers your question with clarification.

I have never played any Fire Emblem so i wouldn't know. My co-player provided this picture as an example for maid uniforms used by the citadel and I loved it. That zettai ryouiki is just spot on.

I'd rather save the character for a valid game. Reposting a character seems like really bad form and I'm already about to do a repost on one other game which is something I'd like to limit to once in my career.

I'm planning on creating a train-based adventure for the PCs. About 4-8 sessions worth, as part of a bigger campaign. Partially because fantasy-locomotives look fucking cool to me, and partially because of the "railroading" jokes.
Some of the (possible) themes and overarching plots would include the smuggling of goods (weapons, drugs, plague-virus, etc.), the sudden rise of tech-level in the world, and maybe a "Murder on the Orient Express"-kind-of deal.

Are there any adventures/modules out there that I could use to draw some more inspiration from? Homebrew is fine.

>tfw designing dwarf for Dragons 2 game
>tfw traditionalist dwarf
>tfw wear massive amounts of heavy clothing that covers entire body
>tfw take Surface Survivalist so I don't have to worry about overheating in the hot climate with all my clothing
>Surface Survivalist: Some dwarves have dwelt so long above ground they have lost their ability to see at night. However, their adaptation to extreme environments allows them to treat wind conditions (when determining whether or not they are checked or blown away) and either hot or cold climates (choose one) as one step less severe.

I have a feeling I'll be out of place among the applicants.

Do you have trouble?

A quick search gives me "No Ticket" a module for Eberron. It might be adaptable.

I notice something of a theme among some of my characters
>frightening either in appearance or mannerism
>ungodly powerful
>possibly monstrous
>is actually pretty nice, or just doesn't know any better
I guess I just enjoy subverting people's expectations.

I have had it pointed out to me that most of my characters have severe issues with their father. I can't understand why as I have a great relationship with my dad.

There are plenty of non-sluts. The Strix and the horned girl in mostly full plate.

Dwarves and monstrous males are kind of underplayed in this style of game, I've known a lot of girls or guys that play girls who liked that kind of erotic fantasy. World of Warcraft is pretty strong evidence of what mileage someone can get.

Brutal Slayer Gestalt or Prodigious TWF. Sucks to lose one of the main selling points, but that's what you get I guess.

What about abandoning the tech side of things and making it an interplanar locomotive?

That way you can expose your players to all sorts of cool locations everytime the train makes a stop.

Possible encounters also include:
>Not!Gellar field failure which leads to the magic train getting boarded by outsiders, which could sometimes range from friendly hitchhikers and merchants spirited away style to hostile demons, qlippoth and proteans
>Mysterious conductor NPC telling the players that the train needs to stop by the train graveyard for spare parts. Its the corpse of a dead god infested with undead and parasites
>/x/ tier random encounters where the tracks lead them to surreal locations

I'm already going gestalt with a wizard and I can't pair it with a full initiator.

I'm mostly there for adventure because I like the relationship between Dwarves and Dragons. Especially from the perspective of a long lived race like a dwarf and an even longer lived race like a dragon having known each other for most of their lives.

What do you mean?

I wonder if my tiefling counts as monsterous male, or if I made him too smol...

youtube.com/watch?v=YpSgtoSSIgM

Might be cool, but I've already promised my players a tech-based adventure. We've played a classic "enter the dungeon, stop the wizard" first, then a magic-only adventure, and when I said I had something tech-based planned they jumped on it immediately.
I will definitely use the idea of the dead god for a next adventure though. And I can probably find some way to enable the plane-shifting hitch-hikers, since one of the recurring villains they have met specialized in summoning such creatures.

I found that book during a search, but I can not find any info on it aside from the blurb.

And I'm not exactly a social pariah or anything like that. I just think it's an interesting theme is all.

Can't figure out how to download it and I have to leave soon, but here's a link
docsford.com/document/5233499

Wait, what the fuck? I'm going back to the monastery, my Google-fu is weaker than I thought.
Thanks.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Is there any resource, third party or otherwise, for vigilante race specific favored class bonuses?

Oh, so that's a meme tied to that Treehouse shitstorm. Ok.

Her voice is ok.

No, her voice is great!

I want to marry a Drow!

The most recent applicant to Dragon Game 2 worships the Daemonic Goddess of Basements.

So

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm9P1QsoGhw

I want to use this as my Shifter's theme song!

why

She's a NEET!

You die if you work!

Exotic skin and hair colors, very dangerous, and typically have amazing figures?

I want to marry a user!

Please post >yfw according to multiverse theory there's a qt drow posting on Shadow Shadow Bo Badow net about how she wants to marry an user.

>very dangerous
Spiders living in the cooch don't really warrant something as mild as "very dangerous".

Sounds kinky, it's like shagging a warm, wet bean bag!

>marrying anything

No.

>user are a shitty race variant only played by assholes or people who think they're cool playing a subversive user
>Alternate Veeky Forums is the only gaming community that loves them

>Aurora's Official Theme
>it's not John Cena's theme
I don't have an Into the Trash It Goes gif that accurately reflects how into the trash Aurora is.

>Implying I would be nearly so brazen as to imply that Aurora is on the same level as John Cena.

Man she's good but she's not THAT good.

>tfw in my setting there is no sun
>the world is cold and dark
>light and heat are the biggest commodities
>the world is only kept alive by magic
>the darkness is sapient and malicious
>numerous things live in the dark, malevolent intelligences

Would you try and push back the hungering darkness?

Why are half the apps to Dragon 2 some kind of spunky fisticuffs brawler girl?

>statline of 18/10/10/14/10/16

not having a dump stat feels strange

Hey, Bayonetta songs are still pretty good ok?

Do you also respawn at bonfires? Or do you need to make a contract in order to do that? /人 ‿‿ 人\

Because that's the kind of girl we all want to love, marry, and raise a family with.

Because most anons secretly desire a sporty type girl who'll whip them into shape and better their lives.

In dragons game should I suffer through having a 17 in one of my stats until level 4 in order to get some sweet extra points to play around with?

>fly me to the moon
>repeated until you want to puke

what is dragon 2 anyways

>Stat spread for dragon 2
>10/18/14/14/14/7

Time to be ugly.

You start at level 3 or something anyway. You can handle one level like a grownup.

Pretty sure I saw it said that SwimmingEagle wants this to be a more martial party.

Only if you let me play an agent of the dark who at first tries to sabotage the party's effort but is eventually won over by themlightnand warmth of the party or one particular party member and betrays the darkness to work for the light and the one who made him feel warm for the first time.

Because I like spunky fisticuffs brawler girls!

On a more serious note, it's probably because weapons feel less dragon-y than unarmed fighting.

Here are the current SoP playtests - Time has been pulled from playtest.

Creation Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit?usp=sharing
Dark Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1zHRZyaMh_QwWcQ-ROGCjQyCdflD6cbm9VdEOJMpC06I/edit?usp=sharing
Life Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1wTv7VGj2qzjGnReD1lLRwC8iNG_G6f-a6XzMQlTB1yM/edit?usp=sharing
Mind Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1Kp4acH7zTk4e3DfPdYDfTk1jJClly3yp27Jfrf3FRWw/edit?usp=sharing

Gear of Power Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1zIomq0TFP7uPdlFB8VRAIWQEjAXLV5CYpP3HmjySynU/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Handbook: docs.google.com/document/d/1xBfoH6YcTdD3kwjn3ikItWPBGzIm9g3SVkVvUQD1yUw/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Tables: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NU5bK1Dyzu66KgIdrHNaaXBw1eHVpcHZHOh5BDaxMzU/edit?usp=sharing

Really? I want to marry the sassy witch.

>Everyone plays dragon-y brawlers
>Someone makes a lightning-based spear using human.

>no light/head
>evil shadows
>first thing you think is darksouls
Darksouls doesn't even fit the description. Even Darksouls 3.

So the setting has no pathfinder races save for human.

There is a human subrace for those who are infected with parasitic darkness. These people have no soft palette in their mouths, the darkness lives in the enlarged cavity of sinuses and mouth.

But the only witch app to Dragongame is a know-it-all bird lady (male).

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=2Bxn9ghud00

That sounds acceptable to me. If someone was infected by the parasite darkness, are they obvious to others? If not, what is generally required to remove the darkness parasite? Could it be done via willpower of the host alone or boosted with the aid of another?

Fuck.

>These people have no soft palette in their mouths, the darkness lives in the enlarged cavity of sinuses and mouth.

This sounds like it would reduce blowjob quality.

So is anyone going to run with that ERP setting from a few threads ago? The monster rape one.

Well, the Mind book looks like garbage and with little interesting.

the what

It could be less "Ornstein" and more "Nameless King!"

They could ride one of the dragon girls! Ride them rough!

i already wanna make that..

no seriously whats Dragon 2

>One user started shitposting about caving and making ERP settings
>Second user came in with exactly that except none of the kink was present in the setting document
>Perfectly normal dark fantasy with the implication of corruption via monster rape
>lots of anons saying they were interested and wanted to play it
>the poster killed himself because no one will ever partake in his piss fetish

Too late, I'm making it!

It ran as a PBP for some time before dying.

Well we've got like four or five brawlers with similar schticks, you could just both make one. Hell, make one a man and one a woman.

Go jousting to see who tops.

well first i'd have to know what the fuck dragon2 is and what the char gen rules are

Generally the way you can tell is because people who are infected have a distinctive voice pattern due to the lack of a soft palette.

It really depends on where you are from as to what people do with you when discovered. The most common practice is to be sectioned off into what amounts to a leper colony. However it can vary from everything to execution to worship. People with the parasite are uncommon as most of the time if you go into the darkness you just die.

The only races are ones that were either created by humans or are offshoots of humans. Most of the human subraces can interbreed. The human creations depend, some are mules and have no ancestral lineage. Some live.

The most common are the Extara Barnacles. They grow are bioluminescent colonies in deep crevices. They are aware while growing. Colonies produce members that are amorphous flesh. The entire fleshy body is prehensile and controllable. Their external organs are a single one use orifice and and a multipurpose nerve bundle. The nerve bundle detects light/heat/sound. They communicate by attaching their nerve bundles to another's. You'll have several of the extara doing so to have a group conversation.

The extara were originally created by man in an attempt to recolonize the darkness. It failed however as their colonies do not produce enough light and heat to sustain anything but themselves. What remains of them are simply what their creators decided not to get rid of.

I think I remember that one.
I was even okay with the spoiler but I just didn't like transformation-corruption as the major theme

Or improve it beyond measure!

>insert pengus into mouth
>parasite envelops donger
>as it sucks and drains the light and warmth from your body, it also stimulates your unit
>each ejactulation shoots more of your warmth into the parasite
>each time feels more intense and mind breaking than the last
>you can't help but fill his mouth with your spunk, until all the light has been drained from your body

I think it'll be funnier at this point if nobody actually posts a link and everyone stays vague about it forever.

That's not cute, that's not sexy. What the fuck why would someone play something like that.

Welp, checking over the apps for Dragon 2

Rory was originally a Brutal Slayer Stalker//Beastmind Shifter. I'm debating changing over to Aurora Soul Mystic so I can be more punchy and also have more fun. There's like five folks going Brutal Slayer!

I can assure you, the way it was originally ran, the major theme was ryona and saving or failing to cute girls from monster rape. Also haughty noblewomen.

The corruption only manifested as a meter (the rules are still at the bottom) that when tipped over caused a temporary madness that would either cause berserker rage or addled lust or confused wandering depending on the circumstances (obviously it was lust if the scene lended itself to lewd)

The transformations were side effects of getting in over your head, kind of a toss up in being useful, could only happen during mind break.

Think what Corruption of Champions used to present itself as before furries.

A BRIEF VIEW INTO MY MIND

>Lets totally just do str warlord with a moroi born dhampir
>ugh this is too good
>these stats are too good

10 minutes later

>dex based ratfolk warlord

Fuckit i'm doing it, at least i can benefit from small sized weights.

I know right! I went with it because my whole build and concept is predicated on HUGE STRENGTH but everyone's taking it. I'm considering swapping it out and maybe just going Unchained Barbarian or something.

I played a Svetocher recently and man, that positive energy weakness hurt waaaaaay more than I thought it would. I knew it'd be painful going on, but the rest of your features being fucking stacked don't make up for it in a normal game.