Blockfolio Rate Thread

How would you improve my folio? Started with 6.7k AUD. Haven't sold anything.

tfw started with 25€

What's the best exchange for a noob that wants to get away from shitbase and get more serious about crypto?
Was going to get on Bittrex, but it's not taking new registrations currently.

need to diversify, but not a green day like today

binance

ref ID shill: 10985916

qtum moon

What was your initial investment?

$1,000

Bittrex is pretty good, just wait til it takes new registrations.

Wtf really? That's insane.

$1,000 -> BTC -> QTUM ICO -> MOON

What next alt user?

refereum RFR

Need help what do i do

Buy less shitcoins. Put some into ether and bitcoin.

> ether
not a shit coin, gets destroyed by cat meme right..

Buy more Bitcoin

Ok tell me to get rid of what to put in BTC?

R8?

What? No one buys any packages off of twitch, isn't that what this project is all about? I just looked at their team leads... I'm shallow and they aren't faces I feel comfortable investing in.

> XMR at $139 & double stack at $315
> REQ at $0.06
> LINK at $0.18
> /comfy/

Kinda wishing I didn't FOMO into ENG tonight, but not too nervous in the mid-long term.

rate

>tfw should have put the rest of my bitcoin into these 2 shitcoins
I'm never going to break $1k

Shhhh

I'd put the rest of your BTC into XMR and wait. But, I'm just some user on Veeky Forums so you shouldn't listen to me.

what app is that?

Delta

Started with 150€ a month ago

Delta, it's newer so they're still working out some kinks but as of now it's been as useable as blockfolio.

The big reason I switched over to it is because they're releasing syncing between devices soon, as well as releasing a desktop/web app version. Really just want the desktop version so entering in historical trades isn't a huge pain in the ass.

Also the devs are super active in their telegram (link is on their site, and in app). So, if you encounter a bug you can let them know in there and they're usually pretty quick about getting it fixed/putting it on their list of things to fix.

Overall I made a 3k investment... I started off with 1500 in october, had no idea what I was doing and lost it all... (see EBET) I dumped the rest of the other coins.... Decided fuck it. this is all in the infancy stage. it will be big in the next few years... and chucked another 1500 dollars at it. made a few 2am drunken trades with FUN. Bought litecoin and ETH the day before they mooned. and now im here...

we can make it guys, worry not

(on that note I missed the FUN moon today. I had 12000 on a Sell order at 280 sat. it netted me $300 profit but I couldve made 700 had I not had the sell order....

Now im locked out of my Bittrex account and cant log in because my phone with google authenticator broke and I didnt save the code I needed when i got 2FA because I didnt know what the fuck I was doing.

So now I cant make any moves until bittrex resets my 2FA... Im feeling pretty good holding what I got though.

(LTC and Eth are being help on my ledger)

I think I'm too spread out. What do?

New investor poor fag college student pls no bully I am retard that falls for biz shills

Depending on when you bought IOTA, ARK, and LTC, I'd sell off those and up one of your REQ, TRX, XMR holding as I think those will likely perform better in the short term. Then potentially move back into ARK or IOTA with those gains if you wanted.

anyone have any advice onto where to diversify? i feel that im waaaaaaaaay too top heavy but i still have fiat to invest

i want a house by 2020, that is my goal

As a tard on Veeky Forums, since you have

What the hell ? Presale ? And why did u think this coin would moon

This... When I first started crypto I got the advice to keep 75% in the big 3 (Ltc, Btc, Eth) I got greedy didnt listen and did 25% in big 3 and 75% in alts... thats how I lost my first 1500...

I reversed course with my next 1500 and made gains...

25% in alts is enough to play around with... I turned 200% into 1100 in 2 months Trading FUN

what do you guys think? started with 1200 3 weeks ago.

I'll hand out some shit advice to one more portfolio since I'm bored.

Honestly, I'd consolidate you're holdings into just 1 or 2 of the alts you have, and move some of your BTC into one as well.

For the next year, I'd say consolidating into 50% BTC, 25% XMR, 25% XRP would be the safest. If you want to get riskier, but with higher growth potential I'd swap XRP with NEO or XLM.

SALT has a cap at ~$27 as that's what they'll be selling it OTC in the platform, so if you have faith in SALT you can throw everything in that until the platform release and use the 2x gains to diversify back into the above.

Started with 500 mid Nov this year

Yep, my rule is to keep most (at least 50%) of the porfolio in the big three. I also include coins like XRP, XMR, and BCH as the safe bets that likely won't lose you a shit ton of money.

Then you flip shitcoins to accumulate more of the above.

Definitely been meaning to add FUN to my portfolio though, looks like a really good project.

Godamn, u got lucky with TRX ? Any advice ? I lost 1k and im feeling that I should risk in one coin. Since my portfolio doesn't budge at all... Made some beginner mistakes now I'm stuck

Dude how do you sleep at night with 5 grand in Doge lmfao

Great day for alts, Amy suggestions fellas?

ETH IS 1K WHAT THE FUCK WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

Started with $1k a year ago

Hahaha holy shit, I didn't know anybody held any substantial amount of money in DOGE.

I hope DOGEanon will be laughing at us one day from his lambo he bought with DOGE.

Nice

damn son. don't forget to cash out before it falls

Impressive if you can keep it up

Gogo china!

I got lucky with Powr my very first round of crypto. I had link but sold it at a gain and rolled it into trx and trx just went crazy. I'm holding trx long term, has potential to go dollar or more. I'd say get in on trx, but never 100% in anything. Diversify always.

Where's the WABI in your chinkfolio?

Use this referal on binance 13133858

Why is nobody validating my portfolio?? REEEEEEE

Somehow i dont like it, might be mistake tho. Now Im hoping THEKEY will me rich, threw 40 Neos at it 2 days ago (BTC would have been better but whatever.)

still going up maybe we go to mars instead

What is your hard-on with owning "one" of a crypto? It's not a sensible way to think about owning crypto.

Let me break it down for you. 95% of your portfolio is BTC. Fuck that. Take half of that and invest in growth potential. Scenario: $3k in RCN at 30c a pop. Goes up to $1 in a few months, already up six grand. Meanwhile BTC increases 5k and you've only made a couple hundred

Okay, well I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like it for some reason.

Won't be the first moon mission I've missed, and won't be the last either so I'm not too worried about it.

I just passed the $100k mark. I'm so fucking happy but I have no one to share my joy with. I'm afraid to tell my family and gf who is $30k in debt.

Why do you people use Blockfolio? That app is a
steaming pile of dog shit never up to date..Try Crypto Pro it's only $4.99

The salt retail price adjusts along with the coin price

here you go again. fast approaching 200k. come on link. I did one blunder though I had 300k req one point, sold 220k for fucking shitcoin fomo on biz shilling, that shitcoin went to zero(B3) and uahpay scam, otherwise it would have been 250k, felt bad for that fuckked decision. anyway lesson learned, HOLD MEME is right. when even fomo i fucked up.

its very sexy desu senpai

any advice would be appreciated. thx

Does it? Must've missed that, just thought it was a set price. This makes sense given the fact that they recently bumped it.

Always thought it was silly they were setting a hard limit at $25. May have to dip my toes back into SALT if it dips some more. Already used 1 for a membership and 5 for a Nano S, and sold the rest for a 2x profit.

R8

what site dis

who fall in trap for that B3 coin with Mccafe shill thrd. is it worth to keep B3, or get rid off it? any one bagholding B3 here?

Don't sell LINK. Wtf is ASP?

If you do not sell that Link now you will regret it.

wt it means desu?

Started with $300, think I've got the hang of it now

>those coins
no, no you don't. This market is just retarded and you can make money by holding literally anything

Which coins are shit and which will one in 2018? Started with $1500 mid December.

>not realising I've been in HVN since 280 sats and will be selling once it hits 1200+ on Thursday with the demo coming out

Yikes

Thoughts?

Absolute mad man.

>Tfw have almost as much as you and started with 5k less

What does your folio look like?

.t linkmarine actively in FUD LINK mode

Upon smelling blood in the water the sneaky pajeet attempts to dump some shitcoints out on unsuspecting new players, we all make money as long the good coins are successful what more could you want

What do lads

This was taken after cashing out 1.7 btc today to take profit on all my investments, mining rig, and taxes. Feels so fucking good man.

Initial 3k investment back in June. No trading, all hodl. Now looking to diversify at last.

ADA, ARK, ODN is starting to pick up.

>wakes up in the morning
>refresh blockfolio

I want that to happen to me

Anyone else's blockfolio do this shit? The overall amount is accurate but the chart constantly has a sharp peak to the current moment. It started doing this a few weeks ago. Is there any way I can fix this?

Starting to diversify my ETH a little

>these are the people giving you crypto advice
one of the ugliest, poorest portfolio threads i've ever seen

You're gonna wish you bought more ARDR

yeah, you can always sell the exact amount of the peak to manually correct

: )

Let me correct myself. My amounts are accurate in both crypto and fiat but my chart always has that peak. If I sell off, it won't be true to my portfolio anymore

Did you get most gains from flipping or investing then just leaving alone?

Sitting on -
1.02 BTC
58 ETH
50 LTC
~50K Lumens
~25K Ripple
160 NEO
190 ETC

About to cash out the ETC