BITBAY MOONNIIIING

BITBAY MOONNIIIING

it mooned an hour ago

it mooned autistically

wow. this is a shocker. not that anyone cares, but i bought bitbay like 7 months ago, when it was 1525. then it crashed, all the way down to like 350 and stayed there. it seemed like it would never go up again. now here we are today, its at an all time high.

I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL BIZ

I held this shit for monthns

sold yesterday and it goes +150%

not even funny at this point

sorry bro
that sucks

Jesus Christ what the fuck is that moon

Everyone was waiting for you to sell, that's the only reason it mooned

YOU CALL THAT MOONING???? SEE WHEN BITBAY WILL RELEASE THE WORLD'S FIRST DYNAMIC PEG, IT WILL SKYROCKET TO FUCKING BILLIONS AS IT WILL OVERTAKE TETHER AND ALSO SYSHIT AS BITBAY WILL SOON RELEASE ITS NEW GUI, SOME MUCH SHIT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[pic related roadmap
best PoS 3.0 of the year, guaranteed ROIs coming for the next whole year, thank you God

I can't believe this

sup

are you holding on to this>
after that crazy pump?

Of course I am holding man. Look at the fucking roadmap, we are only getting started. I warned you since 0.02 cents, and I think we can expect a 2$/BAY by the end of 2018 EASY. I'm so excited for this, no more wage slaving ever for me.w

congratulations but i think it's safe to say that the pump is over and that selling at 1800+sats is probably a decent idea. it went 450% in 4 days.

i doubt it'll pump again

unless you're doing the long term thing. then disregard these comments

Remember back in March when we found Bitbay? Remember how you fuckers laughed at me for saying that it'd end up way more than it pumped back to back then? Remember laughing at me when I said I was going to hold my 1 million BAY? WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW FUCKERS? DAVID IS GOING TO MAKE ME INTO A MILLIONAIRE.

Of course I'm doing the long term hold. There's so much potential as much the tech is good.
Selling is just plain stupid. Just like people that sold BTC at 400, 1k, 2k, 3k etc... Grow some balls, do your research, and you'll be rewarded. I have others coins that I'm interested in but Bitbay is my obvious moon mission for the coming months. I'll talk about these other coins when I'll be done accumulating.

Hahaha yeah those fuckers didn't listen. Now it's their loss (except if they get in as there is still much good ROIs coming).
Also remember that now it's not just David anymore, now bitbay has a full good team that keeps expanding. It's only getting started. So fucking good.

YES FUCKING YES! I have some from March too !
I'm expecting 30 dollars next year !

This is a real project, not an idea.

30 coins worth over 1 billion. IDK guys. Just dumped my 100k will be back if it comes to 80M marketcap. I liked is better when BAY was 25M. Seemed like there's opportunity there.

They have no clue. From the moment I looked at this thing's history and saw that the guy had slaved away after everyone abandoned it and with nothing but his own drive keeping him going while it was entirely flatlined for years I knew that it was something special instead of a money grab like 99% of the garbage in crypto.

BAY is the only crypto with it's own marketplace? It's not user friendly but I really appreciate the idea. Please make the UI usable so that maybe it can help some people.

Yes i thought the same thing. David has proven to not be a scammer with this story and BitBay had a product so nothing could go wrong. I had to believe during months but finally it paid!