CYOA Thread

CYOA Thread
Previous thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Actually Veeky Forums-related.

I'll take Jim.

Anything to starve that annoying cunt of attention.

This thread is shit and doesnt even have the correct name, please d.let

Eyes of the machine is easily the best of the lot. You could make an AI, shatter the stock market, and pierce any security system

Sharingan
Kyubie
shukaku
Pein eyes
Mangeyko sharingan
Sage mode
Sage kyuubi mode
byakugan

Role: Wanderer

Gifts: Friendly Skies & Woodsleep

Spirit ally: Chrriyy

Spirit adversary: Ghlovu

I quite like this one. Wish there was a bit more written for it, but it's still nice.

City name:

> Morality:
Red 3
> Economy:
Blue 3
> Society:
Blue 2
> Technology/Magic
Red 4

>Race:
Humans

Stats:
> Warfare = 4 (+2.5)
> Trade = 5
> Happiness = 12

Boons/Challenges:
Wartime Economy : Post a Build
Mad Genius : Make Friends

Tried to make some Libertarian gov that would be good at war but it seems as though a lot of the better options are opposite of my values. Weirdly enough trade gets bonuses from communism too... regardless I think my build is decent.

>tfw your OC is reposted
>tfw your OC is reposted on /makeyourchoice/
>tfw reading through the replies
it's a good feel

Big Cheese
Pepperoni
Cheesecake
Comfy as fuck

Let this fucking thread die asshoe. We get it, your dick gets hard but your thread is the inactive one.

???

asshole*

And what's your care, dumbass? You're all just gonna dogpile in here once the other thread sinks.

>Role: Wanderer
>Gifts: Friendly Skies, Soothesong
>Ally: Akchik
>Adversary: Terguk

>Realm: Volcanic, Mountains, Forest
>Realm Features: Surface Deposits, Relicts, Cavern Network
>Races: Humans, Kobolds
>Cities: Temple, Sanitation
>Technology: Airships, Printing Press, Improved Metallurgy
>Personal: Master of Arms, Charismatic, Domination, Secrets of the Old Ones

>volcanic, floating islands, pocket dimension
Realm is bunch of floating volcanic islands. The lava comes from a magical pocket dimension. They erupt sometimes, but the capital is built around this problem, so it's always changing and can be very dangerous! Volcanic soil means there's places that are very fertile so there's lots of food.

>surface deposits cavern network, ancient ruins
Floating islands are connected by portals and are filled with caves that have ancient ruins and treasures and dangerous creatures! And there's lots of metals for the Kobolds to mine so we can make tools and weapons and stuff.

>elves, kobolds, dryads
Elves live in cities on top of floating islands and are best subjects. Kobolds live in caves and take care of labor. Since volcanic areas are fertile, there are groves of trees in the places where there isn't to much eruptions and lava. Dryads live in these places and are mysterious and wise with powerful magic. I ask them for advise sometimes.

>city walls, temple, sanitation, shipwright
Extra choice because perils. Kobolds take care of sanitation and every city has walls and shipwrights for protection and making airships. Capital has giant temple so hopefully pantheon likes me.

>improved metallurgy, chemistry, mechanical wings, airships
Extra choices because perils. Since floating islands aren't connected, we need airships. Lots of heavy armored knights and canons because fallen Queen, cult, and dragon. We can send messages between floating islands with messengers with mechanical wings.

>elemental magic, charismatic, true adept, secrets of the old ones
Extra choice because perils. Basically be powerful Sorceress Empress.

>fallen queen, cult, dragon
Lots of danger in this realm! As Empress I'd try to improve my magic skills as I hunt down the cult with my followers. Eventually I'll want to defeat the fallen queen and absorb her power so I can defeat the dragon!

I shall make a universal system

what can a 20th lvl dnd wizard do exactly? can i have a list of abilities or something?

Is this your first day on Veeky Forums or something? Go google "caster supremacy dnd" and you should know all you need to know.

Anyone have the updated Hero Academy CYOA? Its the best one IMO and I haven't seen it posted in a while (also haven't been on in a while so there is that lmfao)

Much easier to list the things they can't do
>Lose

What shitty color choices. Most of these are fucking red. Eyes of the pathfinder should be green and eyes of the branch should be blue.

see

Fuck off weeb.

Dis ombré would like to order a supreme vegiterian pizza with garlic bread to go please

This does not actually tells how much happines is needed for your people to not revolt. Warfare is obvious, you need more than your enemies to win. Trade is simply the more the richer you get. But Hapiness means there would be unrest if it's too low, but it's not obvious how low is too low.

>Dreamrealm Flavor
Pirate Realm

>Dreamrealm Shaping
Anient Ruins
Lascivious (14)

>Skills, Abilities, Perks
Pirate Prince (free)
Prince of Thieves (free)
Prince Stallion (13)
Scholarly Prince (12)
Prince of Maps (11)
Melee Master- Cutlass (10)
Aquatic Prince- Sense Tides and Shoals (9)
Sorcerer Prince- Darkness (8)

>Princely Paraphenalia
Copacetic Coneyance (free)
Amu'zan's Armament (7)
Amu'zan's Aegis (6)
Climbing Clodhoppers (5)
Immaculate Sponge (4)
Murky Move Mantle (3)
Opulent Outfit (2)
Personal Palace (1)
Water Warper (0)

>Darker Dream
Easily Distracted (1)
Rival Sibling- Brother (2)

>Quests
Massive Monsters- Main Quest
Strip Club Struggle- Side Quest

>Damsels
Taleri Kassendel

>DLC Dreamrealm Flavor
None

>DLC Dreamrealm Shaping
Monsters (1)

>DLC Skills, Abilities, Perks
Luck Blessed Prince

>DLC Princely Paraphenalia
None

>DLC Darker Dream
Impish Sibling- Sister (2)

>DLC Quests
Extremely Eerie Edifice

>DLC Damsels
None

With my 2 extra points, I will take Humanoid Enhancement and Prince Charming

This is the dream. Sex-filled, laid-back pirate adventures. Monsters to fight, humanoid women to meet, a combat style that suits me, a world of ancient ruins and high seas.

Big Cheese
Cheesecake
Margherita

Medieval realm

Monsters enhancement ( free)
Steampunk enhancement (14)
Humanoid enhancement (13)
Magical land enhancement (12)

Skills/ Abilities
Melee master( free)
Prince of thieves (free)
Sorcerer prince (11)
Prince charming (10)

Items
Amu’zan’s armament (9)
Amu’zan’s Aegis(8)
Fen’s flight fabrication (7)
Speaking satchel (6)
Travelers transcript (5)

Drawbacks
Oath bound: Cannot swear (6)
Vile substance (7)
Impish sibling (8)
Danger prone (9)
Rival sibling (10)

Quests
Strip club struggle
Food fright
Pixie poacher
Sphinx snafu
Terror tendrils
Confiscating cat burglar
Rambunctious rally
Extremely eerie edifice
Occult orge
Troglodyte troubles

Damsels

Gwendolyn Bennett (free)
Zariea Sha’tul (9)
Priscilla rockingham (8)
Bula ghorza (7)

Additional items/ abilities

Scholarly prince (6)
Displaced domicile (5)
Trader prince (4)
Immaculate sponge (3)
Bulwark band (2)

What magic are you going to specialize in and what is your flight device/item? Details man!

Cool that you took quite a few quests. People don't seem to take such a large amount of them.

desu if you want more than 21 points worth of powers, you're better off getting Archmage since a lvl 20 dnd wizard can do basically all of the other powers and more.

Dear God, these threads have become complete shit almost overnight.
Say what you will about their state in recent times, but yesterday we literally had an extreme autistic shitposter AND an SJW who used *asterisks* to express actions.

Is that so? *sips coffee*

Don't hit me.

*grabs by the throat*
Back the fuck off?

Someone is targeting us senpai.

If you take two Realm types, how do you choose skills? Like if I was a Nordic Pirate would I pick two from Warrior/Hunter/Berserker and then two from Navigator/Sailor/Prince of Thieves? Or just two from all those options?

I'm pretty sure it'd be the former (i.e. for each chosen realm option, pick as many of that realm's skillsets as it tells you to).

I see, so while it costs more than just buying more skillsets flat out (since you get them for 'free'), it does add more flavor to your realm. Neat.

-Steam Town
-Put out rewards for those who invent air scrubbers and designs for green spaces that exist alongside the machinery for beautification purposes.
-Invent subliminal messaging to assert my absolute dominion over the populace.

Veg / Peperoni with a Sodipop

>DreamRealm Flavor
Asian Realm
Medieval Realm
Roman Realm

>DreamRealm Shaping
Ancient Ruins Enhancement
Lascivious Enhancement
Magical Land Enhancement
Humanoid Enhancement
Sky Islands Enhancement
Steampunk Enhancement
Monster Enhancement

>Princely Skills
Bard Prince [Singing & Harp]
Crown Prince
Cultured Prince [Drawing]
Melee Master [Spear]
Mystical Master
Prince Charming
Prince Stallion
Scholarly Prince
Trader Prince
Sorcerer Prince [Abjuration]

>Princely Paraphernalia
Copacetic Conveyance [Airship w/ Clockwork Automaton crew]
Opulent Outfit
Personal Palace

>Darker Dream
Oath Bound [No Patricide]
Peasant Revolt
Easily Distracted
Impish Sibling [Little sister]

>Quests
Massive Monsters
Pixie Poachers
Sphinx Snafu
Strip Club Struggle
Turtledactyls Terror
Extremely Eerie Edifice
Bare Battle Babes
Occult Ogre
Troglodyte Troubles

>Damsels
Gwendolyn Bennet
Ashanti Willowsong
Felicia Sackhoff
Nazeeha Cendis
Telatha Persys

My Dream Realm is set in a Roman-style feudalism, with my father ruling over fifty duchies, with numerous smaller nobles below them. Towns are usually made of stones and very defensible due to the threat of monster attacks, but in larger cities that have walls there are the occasional wooden house owned by a minor noble or royal. Large fortified temples and forts dot the land between towns, with well-work cobblestone paths stretching across most of it. There is also land that floats in the sky, we use balloons or a system of pulleys to get up to them though many remain untamed. Scattered about there decaying ruins of past civilizations or broken towns, ripe for plunder though the monsters that roam the lands. I fight mainly using a spear and my chi, though I sometimes bring out my abjuration magic. My father has grown increasingly volatile over the years, and before she passed I swore to my mother I would never harm him, no matter what. Yet, his arbitrariness has caused the peasants to rise in revolt, though I hope through my questing I can placate them.

My quests were picked because they look fun and fit the style of my DreamRealm, while the Damsels personalities are attractive or they seem neat.

Why has no one made a Ben 10 CYOA yet?

Because they were waiting for you to make the ultimate Ben 10 CYOA, milord.

Since I was having no luck in the other cyoa thread,
Can anyone please post the latest version of traveller?
If someone does post it, i'll make a build based on whatever idea/concept you want.

Make a character that has the Behlit Fragment. Go wild with anything else.

this count?

rolling

Alright, I can work with this. I have a real good idea.

Aren't there three gilgamesh's already in Traveller?

Hey there. This is pretty cool. I like the stone town thing and the whole volatile father in his declining years causing the peasant revolt. Good story base. Glad you liked the damsel write ups and the quests.

Come on, dubs!

I don't really agree. Maybe if you had the same capacity for researching and creating new spells, but if you are limited to something more by the book then there are a lot of options you can't replicate, at least not very well. There's always Wish, but that has a tendency to backfire.

Invulnerability is out. Obviously that would be stupid imbalanced in a game so it would never be allowed to even be researched to that degree. Wizards have plenty of defensive spells of course, but not outright godmode.

Immortality is out. Immortality is one of the very long term goals of many a wizard and one of the main reason many become Liches. Not that it can't be done, but the power choice isn't enough to get there.

MANY other powers can only be crudely simulated or used to a lesser degree with greater cost, but I think those are the only two that are outright impossible.

Is now really time to be posting one of these?

What was the name of the slice of life cyoa where you picked a waife, daughter(s), and slice of life events? Was posted some threads back but missed a chance to save it.

Style of Life.

That was it. Thanks user.

Fuck.
Ah well, they're not an exact replica of Gilgamesh.
Also, I just fucked up and lost the build, goddamnit.

Roll.

rolling for gf

wrong girl, roll again

Two that I know of. The Second-Gen Gilgamesh (I think second-Gen) mentioned in the quests. Angel made a FemGilgamesh as well. Someone also made a Nasuverse-inspired Enkidu who was going to be in the next batch of user-submitted companions.

Thanks. I would have gone into more detail, but DBZ Super came on.

>City Name
Paradise
I'm trying to make the magical federation, but maybe a bit more stuck up about it.
>Morality
Blue 5 motherfucker, why wouldn't I want to make the federation?
>Economy
Red 5, Federation BIYACH
>Society
Blue 2. Basic law: don't be a dick. As long as you aren't a dick, we're find. If you are a dick, socially outcast.
>Technology/Magic
Blue 5, because the only way to make this level of
>Race
Elves

+3 Happiness and +1 Trade from Magic

-3 Happiness, +3 Military from Red Economy

Warfare: 18
Trade: 26

>Post a Build: Done
Mad Genius: +5 Trade from the mad witch

Warfare: 18
Trade: 31

>Give an Embassy: Here you go perhaps some of you unenlightened monkeys will benefit from our charity centers. You want to call them embassies? Sure whatever.
Wartime Economy

Warfare: 33

>Conquer Someone hey there it seems that our charity centers are unable to keep up with the rate at which your people are negligently murdered by your economy. It seems we need to take a more direct approach in our charitable efforts. Any who wish to live as provincial auxiliaries to the forces of Paradise may feel free to do so

Wartime economy AGAIN! Also, if conquest is successful I won't bother taking any trade, or happiness, which would put my stats at

Warfare: 48

IF the conquest is successful.

tomboy

ehh why not...

I forgot to distribute my happiness points, let's just make that revision

>City Name
Paradise
I'm trying to make the magical federation, but maybe a bit more stuck up about it.
>Morality
Blue 5 motherfucker, why wouldn't I want to make the federation?
>Economy
Red 5, Federation BIYACH
>Society
Blue 2. Basic law: don't be a dick. As long as you aren't a dick, we're find. If you are a dick, socially outcast.
>Technology/Magic
Blue 5, because the only way to make this level of
>Race
Elves

Warfare: 15
Trade: 25
Happiness: 85

+3 Happiness and +1 Trade from Magic

-8 Happiness, +8 Military from Red Economy

Warfare: 23
Trade: 25
Happiness: 80

After Mad Genius

Warfare: 23

8 Happiness points +7 Trade, +1 Warfare

Warfare: 24
Trade: 38

After first instance of Warfare Economy

Warfare:42
Trade: 30

And theorhetical stats in an hour if my target doesn't find a way to defend itself

Warfare: 61
Trade: 38

Rolling

May I have the pic of Aurelia Forge if anyone has it?

roll

rolling eh

Rolling again to see who I am the lesbian lover of.

I think I can help you with that....

FUCK

Thanks user

So I get to be DGAF girl, but get to fuck turboslut and other girls? So.... win-win?

Now let's see here.

Roll

Rolled 3431786 (1d10000000)

>Galko-chan
>a slut
Now listen here you little shit...

rolling!
also, accurate file name

>no Mystic Eyes of Death Perception
Absolutely disgusting.

roll bc i have nothing better to do right now

Forgot an extra number so adding "7" from the end of my post.
>34317867
>No zeros
>34
>67
>78
No influence points and 3 penalties huh?
Looks like they aren't actually the people from the show so Galko-chan isn't wife-material.

Luckily I got the only one that isn't bad, the Tomboy. Sadly I have to become a trap. Hey, could be much worse.

Rollin

Links to some other threads that've come and gone (or are in the process of going) during the time that this one has been kept alive: