Drawthread: Praise the Sun Warrior Edition

On the last episode of Veeky Forums Drawthread: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

zazb.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anchoring for Bog Roll

Dropping my Empire militiamen request. Thanks ahead of time to any draw user who picks it up.

I'd like to request a picture of my Human Artificer. He's the man in A, except younger (mid-to-late twenties, with black hair in the same style) and with the monocle in B covering an obviously-scarred eye. He's wearing the outfit in C (minus the helmet) coupled with the sleeveless long-coat from D. The armor should be more steampunk in nature (rivets, brass ornamentation, clockwork mechanisms, that sort of thing). His boots are the ones in E, with brass-colored metal toes.

Finally, he's wielding the rifle in F, except with a barrel made of brass, without the underslung grenade launcher thing, with the scope and magazine both replaced by crystals, and the main body and stock of the rifle being brass-ornamented woodwork.

Thank you in advance!

Good work. Although a lot thinner than I would have imagined. It captures the character well enough

Requesting a strange reptilian race that's gonna show up in my campaign.

It's a small reptilian creature, maybe 4'5" or so. It has heavy features; a thick, strong jaw with ridges from the snout reaching up and over the eyes with a series of thick, but short horns, and deep set, forward facing eyes. It is pearlescent in colour, white but with a vague pinkish tinge to it, almost undetectable. Behind the ridges and eyes, a crest sprouts from its head, upwards and outwards, maybe a little ways, but not too far, and from that crest sprouts large black feathers, matching the black horns that jut out above its eyes. It has what looks like hair stemming from the sides of its upper jaw, below the snout and on either side, drooping down like a long moustache. The same is true all along the bottom of the lower jaw, and looks much like a beard, though the hair here is short. In regards to its body, it had two sets of arms, each ending in six-fingered hands, with jet black claws at the end. The first set of limbs is short, whilst the other is long. It has one set of legs, that end in six-toed, webbed feet, with the same claws. At the end of its tail, which is as long as its body and neck, there are several black feathers jutting from the top as the tail nears its end.

Its body is built like a barrel, and its legs are thick and strong. The shorter set of arms are about the same in proportion to its body as a humans arms would be to a human, and they look fairly stocky. The second set of arms, however, are thin and look like they are capable of more dexterous feats.

If you wish I can try and conjure up some reference images.

Reposting from last thread.

Requesting my Exalted character.
Think stereotypical Chinese noble- bright green robes, hair in a queue, Fu Manchu mustache and beard. He's about 30, athletically built and covered in symmetrical body tattoos.
He should have a cane in front of him, both hand resting on the handle, looking contemplative.

Thanks in advance drawfriends!

Anchoring monk

Here we go again.

Greetings.
I have a campaign coming up in a bit and would love to get my BBEG drawn up.

He's a pharaoh. You can use the design in pic related or draw your own, but the fact that he's a pharaoh is supposed to shine through.
He's wearing a golden mask that covers his face completely. The mask's design is yet again up to you, but it's supposed to look really pissed. Like, really really fucking pissed. Less samurai armor pissed, but more pic related king crimson pissed. If you can somehow make it look like the pharaoh himself is also really fucking angry, that'd be great too.

He's not wielding a weapon or doing anything crazy, but he's supposed to look fairly menacing. If you can, have him hold a skull that has "Vincent" carved on it.

Thank you in advance.

Posting the final version of this one.

Requesting Undine Gunslinger. She has light blue skin, limpid blue eyes, and short blue hair. She carries her guns on her belt, which also has ammo pouches, kind of like a cowboy, she has no cape, no hat, no arm guards like in the images, and no dress instead wears a brown top similar to the gunslinger image. Has 4 shot dual pistols.

Bonus Points if there is a bag of holding or bag overfilling with gold and a bottle of multicolored/fancy wine on the side.

Greetings yet again drawfriends and fellow beggars! Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian (Redskins logo or any Indian really) on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!

Requesting a scene with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.
The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.

The male, Lourn has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.

There is what appears to be a Martian Tripod in the background.

Requesting my character in a scene from a recent session in which she managed to cover a fireball spell with her shield in the instant before it detonated, though not without casualties, RIP faithful shield ;_;

Her clothing and armor is like the left image, with tighter cloth sleeves instead of the super puffy ones.

The right side of her face (her right) got scarred by a claw attack. If color is your thing, her hair is white and her eyes pale blue.

She carries an elegant european style longsword on her back in a scabbard.

Her shield's shape is shown, though the designs on the face aren't specific, it's just a generic shield. She serves Pelor if that provides inspiration for the image on the shield.

Please and thank you!

First post
Lamest post

Only in Veeky Forums

Reposting from last thread.

Requesting my traveling bodyguard cleric.

Reference should hopefully explain everything, the only clarifications are that there's no hawk, and her chest rig pouches should look 18-19th century, and contain healing supplies, bullets, black powder vials, and similar equipment.

I included a headscarf style I preferred as well as a reference for facial structure/appearance.

Her weapon is a combination boarding axe/dagger/short range rifle.

Kind of you to make a post that's more lame, then.

Anchoring war scavenger

Not him, but what kind of middle-school tier comeback was that? What are you, 12?

Excellent retort, with those logic skills bet you are the terror of the whole third grade.

Anchoring to show continued interest.

>implying that post deserved anything better
I'm shutting up now before this becomes a thing.

Kinda curious how showing interest in an artist who is actively working on a pic for someone on a thread where people go to get artists to work on pics for them is lame.

Requesting a chaos-worshipping undertaker.

He is a heavy-set man with a short beard and a dour expression.

He wears a greatcoat from which mist billows out.

That is all, any creative flourishes you want to do is up to you and appreciated.

Thanks for reading

Kind drawfriends I am requesting an illustration of "sleepers" the feral and insane human survivors of a botched cryogenic preservation process. They went to sleep hoping to wake up in a better world. Instead the woke in a post apocalyptic hell. A bit like zombies but more intelligent and not rotting. In fact they are very much alive and quite crazy. Torn, dirty underwear or scrub type clothing standing in the dilapidated ruins of the cryogenics lab.

Should've shut up from the beginning.

Another day, another post.

Looking for anyone interested in drawing my Gord Downey inspired bard.

I'm looking to have him in the sparkly suit from the bottom-left image, though styled more as the male bard class from A Realm Reborn. I'm looking to get him posing like the central pic, only with a cane sword with the handle guard replaced with the topmost musical note design, so scale it proportionally I guess. Expression-wise, I leave it to the artist's discretion, but the top left one seems to be a relatively fitting one.

His hat and the peacock feather therein are the only things I'm going to insist on when it comes to the design. Everything else is kinda ballparking it.

cheers if you take it

i'd like to see a drawing of my recent character.

He's supposed to be a Magician. Like, not a real Wizard, but someone who performs magic tricks.

His face is supposed to kinda look like Jack Marston (Top Picture), maybe with less beard.

clothing can be like in bottom picture minus the hat, but it's just an example, you can be creative about his outfit if it fits the street-gambler / street-magician theme.

his Name is Jasper, and his fighting style resolves about his magic tricks, and bombs. Signature Move is letting a bomb disappear under a kerchief, and appear in your pocket - if you manage to depict that, that would be amazing.

Requesting a picture of my Blood Elf. Her features are essentially as you see on the pic in the left, only I'd like her to be wearing an eyepatch. She's wearing the same sort of coat as in the picture, only I'd like for her to be wearing a simple loose white button shirt and dark trousers underneath it. She's holding the sword on the right in her right hand and a tattered Silver Hand tabard (As seen in the top picture) in her left hand.

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes an interest in this, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

bumping
star wars request:
Requesting a really edgy zabrak, he has the thick tattoos similar to maul, wields a red tonfa lightsaber and a neuronic whip, wears an adverse environment gear (with an oxygen mask on the side and a helmet) that he leaves open the chest part most of the times (revealing his HOT EDGY scarred chest), around his waist there is a thermal cloak tied left dangling and a fusion cutter holstered for quick access, he has really dark purple eyes, no hair (like all zabrak should) and his skin color yellow but his face is basically the facebook grrr emoji, starting red in the top and yellow in the bottow.
I made him because i avoid so much the edge that i think i should dip in it at least once, so i'm ready to embrace it.

Taking the various criticisms on board, hopefully this is closer to what you had in mind.

Posted this ages back on the horus heresy general
Been wanting to get back into tracing properly and this was the last one ive done so wanted some feedback on how I could improve

Sources are the venom snake wiki profile photo and big boss from the ground zeroes cover

Now do you remember? Who you are? What you were meant to do? I've remained a phantom , thanks to you. And thanks to you I’ve left my mark. You have too – you’ve written your own history. You’re your own man. I’m Alpharius Omegon, and you are too… No… He’s the two of us. Together. Where we are today? We built it. This story – this “Primarch” – it’s ours. We can change the Galaxy– and with it, the future. I am you, and you are me. Carry that with you, wherever you go. Thank you… my brother. From here on out, you’re Alpharius
- The Man Who Sold the Galaxy

Probably not the advice you wanted. But, stop tracing. You will never get any better doing that. Dont tell me you dont have the talent to draw properly because even stick figure retard drawing level can be brought up to expert, it just takes time.

Requesting a copper dragonborn version of Newt Scamander

Have you considered using some critical role fanart of Tiberius Stormwind? Seems pretty close to what you're requesting

Anchoring the ayy with the dope shirt.

Very cute. Thank you so much

Woman on the right wearing the clothes of the girl on the left. Make the top a bit more tribal inspired bit keep her denim shorts which are navy blue in color. She has a some henna tattoos on her body and is barefoot. If she is drawn on the beach near the shore even better. She has a few tribal accessories like bracelet, anklet, and neclace with fishbone and shells.

Requesting some updated art for my psionic monk. During a computer switch I lost the pieces I had for him in a good resolution. I lost the gauntlets in favor of armwraps. Could you also have like an explosion going on behind him that kicks the cape a bit up so it's billowing, please? Thanks in advance!

Requesting my dark heresy character. A feudal world telepathy psyker. By far my favourite character I've played. Been playing him for two years.

Now a throne agent for single-handedly capturing a far more experienced psyker after the 4 other PCs were killed or captured.

The references are exactly what I'm looking for. Go nuts with armour/sword inscriptions, but keep it 40k loyalist. Generic medieval patterns/latin could work if you aren't a 40k fan.

Thanks in advance.

I've looked at it, but the glasses, staff and dress puts me off...

Requesting a character for a Muskets & Monsters campaign world (D&D 5E). A human male fighter named Diego patterned after a Spanish halberdier of the 30 Year War (circa 1620 AD) with burgonet (helmet) back and breast plate with tassets (thigh guards) wearing a waist sash with a wheel lock pistol in it. Standing casual as in the period drawing on the left. Thank you!

bump..

Bumping Request: a character picture for a wild west themed game. the character is a half elf-halfling. Essentially the face on the upper right with the clothes on the upper left without the bullets and holsters. Instead of guns he has a longsword at belt.

Colour-wise, his skin is fair, eyes are brown, hair is brown.
He has buck teeth like in the picture on the upper right.
His ears are extra-long like in the bottom right (NO earring) and they stick out to the sides of his head, drooping slightly.
For physical build he's on the thin side, but not necessarily waifish.

I'll appreciate anything I get, thankyou very much in advance!

Oh, and Red glowing eyes please. Important!

I've got a request that's kiiiiinda three pictures? You could also make it one image and I could chop it up myself. Whatever's easier.

First picture (or top third) is a young girl (around 10-11) leaning out of a window, dangling a thread and looking down expectantly with a devious grin. Shoulder-length curly hair hair. I guess she could be leaning from a ledge or a wall or something, the important part is the dangling thread and the grin. If you opt to color it: fair skin, dark brown hair, grey eyes. (Lineart would be great, of course, I just know there are some drawfriends who prefer to color their stuff.)

Second part: just continues on showing the thread and possibly the wall of the building from which the girl is leaning for continuity's sake, but the thread's the important part.

And finally at ground level there's a boy of around 6, and a spider (hanging from the thread) is dangling right in front of his face. The boy's got wavy hair that a little on the long side and the spider is making him freak out. Hands over his eyes, tears welling. And if you wanna color it: fair skin, light brown hair, blue-grey eyes.

The spider--and this is key--must be both really big (about the size of the boy's face) and absolutely adorable. Possibly with a heart coming out of its body for emphasis of just how cute and lovable and pettable it is.

Attached pic is kind of roughly what I'm picturing for their clothing: the girl in the top portion is wearing something like the girl on the right in this picture. The boy might be wearing a hand-me-down dress of a similar style or something more like what the girl on the left in this picture is wearing. In both cases, anything that suggests "fantasy villager" works.

This wasn't actually me, the requester, just some guy poking fun at my request, please don't give him red eyes. :/

BUMP!!!

>fair skin
>cowboy

Here, I have something for you to wear.

You might've meant that as an insult but now I want that hat for real. I mean it's your character and all, I'm just sayin'.

Not the same guy, was just poking at'cha.

>3 pictures
HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

Requesting my not!Norse character for a pathfinder game,.

Dragon Disciple, but no wings or tail. He's got green scales and bony spurs on his arms and shoulders, and at his hairline. He's pretty young, about 19. Black hair and beard, his eyes are completely golden in color.
He wears a pretty plain chain shirt visible but under a plain beige tunic, arms bare. Wooden round shield and a longbow slung on his back. Belt with Norse-y wolf buckle, with a hand-axe, dagger, and smithing hammer all in loops on it, quiver also visible at the back. Single earring, silver with some kind of tiny crystal.
Leather cord necklace with a few Norse pendants on it, and a pan flute on another cord.
Greataxe seems to be made of a matte, almost black metal. Looks pretty new, no chips or scratches or other marks of battle. Little bit of green electricity along the edge of the blade, and also on his hands.

I think that and pic is everything. Thanks to anyone who does this!

Requesting my Ogre for an upcomming Shadowrun game. He is very bulky and big, as he has several Muscle Replacements in his arms, along with Orthoskin and Bone Lacing. If possible please add a few scars here and there, to show that he has been in combat due to his previous occupation as a mercenairy.

He is armed with his Tungsten combat axe (along a combat knife) and his trusty modifed Stoner-Ares M202 nicknamed "The Last Laugh". The Stoner-Ares is equipped with a gyro stablizer, a shock pad and a smart gun system that is linked to the goggles with a wire/cable, and the goggles themselves can either be ontop of his helmet or on his eyes. His sidearm is a ruger super warhawk equipped with a laser sight, he can wear the gun in a holster.
His clothes/armour is an armoured jacket with a flashlight attacked to his left shoulder, and a rebreather mask attacked directly below his neck, under the jacket he can wear a regular shirt, and his pants should be well worn, and stained with oil and/or grease.

Thank you in advance Dwarfriend(s)! Also if you have any questions regarding the request, then just feel free to ask.

Reposting Request from last thread.

Requesting a Bear tamer with the pose in top left the body hair scars and moustache of top right and the clothes and body type of bottom left as well as a more jolly and fun encounter kinda like a dude giving his pet dog a belly rub.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

bless you and whatever bovines you may own, user

incidentally, do you have a patreon or something? I'd like to drop you a few dollars for yours work

Requesting a non eastern style monk.

Hey I'm looking for a drawing of a monk in a more western style. I'm looking for something similar to this picture, but younger looking with a rounder face and a less thick beard. Bonus points if you use a dark blue and green palate, he is a follower of the FR goddess Eldath.

Reposting from last thread

Can I get the girl on the left dressed more like Shiny Chariot from LWA? Probably with her chest and stomache covered a bit more, though.

And if you could keep the bells on her hip, I'd appreciate it greatly!

Looking to start coloring here. Took a hiatus, used to frequent /v/ but it got unbearable. Here's an example of my work.

In the story we're actually displaced as characters, so we're not from the cowboy dustbowl that we find ourselves in.

I don't have enough time to give this request the attention it deserves right now, consider this a bump

>M202 or FN Mag-5? I'm so confused.

Requesting art for a magical item: a bladeless scimitar hilt with elemental themes (mostly fire, but also acid, lightning and ice).

Similar to the hilt of pic related

M202, I see now that I took the wrong weapon in my pic, my bad.

Thank you so much!

Thank you anyway kind user.

Deploying in a week, got a Pathfinder game going with some of the guys I'll be with. I was wondering if anyone could draw my character for me? He's basically a mutt Big Boss, statwise we've been running him as a fiendish hobgoblin, but in game nobody can tell if he's a hobgoblin or a tiefling or what. He's tall and got a kind of reddish-grey skin with that broad, blue-tinged nose and big, batlike ears hobs have, but he's also got one horn coming up out of his forehead, blunt black nubs growing out of his forearms and back, and a spaded tail. He works as a mercenary for a dwarven expeditionary force and is the party's main sneaky guy/dirty fighter. Gets in brawls a lot, has hidden knives all over the place, prefers light armour, that sort of thing. He's the sort of guy who reasons, "If I've got time to strangle one man, I've got the time to slit three men's throats."

Make that a double I guess.

I would like to request a picture for my TBZ character, he is a runaway cyborg ninja, i drew a picture in paint but my skills are pretty lackluster, his right arm is a robot arm with like retractable stakes or spikes attached around his hand.
Thanks if you consider it!

I want to draw THICC fighters

Requesting a dark-skinned muscular magical fist fighter work with a black Chinese Dao.

Could you draw me one in plate armour, with short pixie-cut style ginger hair?
Spear over one shoulder, barbute helmet under one arm.

Lewd you are a cool guy.

I would like to request an aasimar fighter. Height's roughly 5'11", wears full plate mail, wields a greatsword and does not use a shield. He's no more than 30, and his face has a few stress lines (as he's employed as a guard who has to look after a rather rambunctious and adventure-prone noble girl) and is clean-shaven. Eyes are solid gold, no pupils/iris. Hair is short but not excessively close-cut.
For the pose, I'd like him half-swording his greatsword while couched in the proper position for the style, squaring off against an undead velociraptor (our DM had us stumble on a group of necromancers that were trying to resurrecting dinosaurs for reasons... unclear.)

Thank you too!

WIP, with somehow a less retarded expression.

I love it!
Although, in the request description I mentioned his ears droop slightly (as in they're not solid and stiff)

Requesting a winter witch for a pathfinder campaign.
In the late teens in age.
Hair, skin tone, and build similar to the picture, but from a front facing angle holding a magic snowball similar to the one in the picture and prepared to throw.
The right eye has a blue iris while the left is similar to that of a beholder's.
She is wearing a red dress that would be easy to move with a black coat with fur lining and a necklace with a pendant made of true ice in the shape of a tear.
She has a turtle familiar that might be in the background.
Color would be nice but is not essential, any help is greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance!

>I said his ears droop
>As in THEY'RE NOT SOLID AND STIFF

People make mistakes, just be glad you're getting something at all.

Ah shit, I'm sorry! I really didn't mean for it to come off that way. :(

Shut up you prissy bitch, you guys take these threads way too seriously for your own good.

Requesting a STRONK dwarf barbarian! Hope the request doesn't come off as super nit-picky, because I'll honestly be happy with anything.

Don't care if its colorless, either. However if a resident drawfriend is feeling kind enough, I did provide some stuff about eye/skin/hair color. Also tossed in an idea for weapon design, but I'm fine with whatever.

Would prefer him to be in a natural pose, like the ones in the reference picture.

This is a simple one. As flexible as you like.

I'd like a Viking Warrior-esque bloke wearing a life jacket. Background optional.

Saiyan Gamer goes Super Saiyan for the first time out of pure salt.

Then their mother walks in and goes all "babby's first" mode about the whole thing.

Requesting a cute witch abandoning a grumpy cleric

Source on the pics?

Man...that is a LOT of pics to request the sources for a request image.

This might be the wrong place to ask for this, but, could someone with photoshop skills make this guys skin a healthy tan, remove the tusks, and maybe darken the hair? Please and Thanks.

But they're all so hot! Well, if it is too much, maybe just the Magic section.

This'll get you started.
zazb.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/

The only alterations would be to give him white hair, an elaborately decorated cane/walking stick, and black tome chained to his waist. Add a raven familiar.

This is a nice start. Thanks.

Requesting Fulgrim and Lucius getting high on drugs with Pink Floyd playing in the background.

There you go, lad.

Baaamp

Re-requesting the following:
A picture of a traitor legionnaire (iron warrior?) in the "feels good" pose. In the foreground with him are barrels labelled "phosphex," in the background is an active warzone with lots of space marines fighting it out, and phosphex clouds all over.
The space marines in the background are on fire due to phosphex, the barrels in the foreground are on fire due to phosphex, the traitor legionnaire in the foreground is on fire due to phosphex, the clouds of phosphex are on fire due to phosphex., and the ground/sky is on fire due to phosphex And maybe the fire is on fire due to phosphex.