So Roboute is a heretic now right?

He's working with Cypher and the Fallen, who are traitors, and is saying how he hates what the Imperium has become. When is the Inquisition going to take him out?

>Cypher and the Fallen, who are traitors
I thought it was the heretics that changed the colours of their armours.

If they actually went full Grand Inquisitor on this, the whole fucking farce might have been worth it.

>Heretic
>working with a Grey Knight Grand Master.
user, you just went full fucking retard.

The Primarchs are sacred like Angels to the Emperor being God.

Techinically yes, but since he is Marry Sue who should make Imperium more progressive, probably no.
But Imperium vs Ultramar would be nice

He might go Renegade, but he wouldn't be a Heretic as he wouldn't fall to Chaos.

I would love to see this, having Karamazov or someone call a giant crusade against Ultramar.

>Imperium vs Ultramar would be nice
the best outcome is if the high lords in the end keep him away from centralising the command of the imperium on himself and instead he manages to get his imperium secundus running.
imperium vs imperium fights are cool.

A bit, but mostly so they can appeal to the largest demographic who want to be the good guys in blue but also the bad boys who do what they want.

So what the fuck is going on with the Fallen? Do they finally explain that?

There have been traitors before...

It has nothing to do with being a Mary Sue and everything to do with being equivalent in the views of many as divine in some manner. Vulkan came back in the Best Arises and I imagine there were a good number of Imperials treating him with reverence.

>He's working with Cypher and the Fallen, who are traitors

The Cypher and the Fallen do not... "exist" so they are not traitors, so being in league with them is not heretical whatsoever.

Heretics.

They are all heretics.

>Girlyman
>The Fallen
>Kaldor fucking Draigo
TTS practically writes itself now.

Go back to the webway, Khan

He isn't Draigo though

I bet you Draigo could communicate with him nonetheless.

That would actually make for an interesting setting. Have the imperium fall into a new, devastating civil war while the armies of Chaos march slowly, but triumphantly ever closer to terra, conquering planets as they go.

>tfw the modern inquisition would condemn the emperor as a heretic and a traitor

>back to the webway
>implying it's not infested by Cabal xenos

isn't that actually the actual setting?

Only the Dark Angels actually know about the fallen and spaz out about them being heretics. They're really just an ancient order from the original Imperium who Guilliman is probably working with to unlucky a lot of stuff.

I don't even think Draigo has any good idea what is happening in the Materium.

One question, who is current Cypher, lord of Dreadwing?

Not that I'm aware of. Is that really the case?

the grey knights know...but since fallen aren't daemons they give no fucks.

Bobby G is backed by a living Saint, Grey Knights, a lord Inquisitor and the Realm of Ultramar, including all Ultra successor cjapters as a given.

The rest of the Imperium is being buttraped by Chaos and Xenos right now. Do you really think they want to pick a fight with a primarch of such esteem and backed by so many eclesiarchial elements? I guess if the High Lords really are retarded they would.

>Bobby G gets assassinated

Fulgrim failed to finish the job, you think some spandex wearing faggot with no name can do it? Ha!

Well the whole prophecy shiz about a primarch going traitor now suddenly seems pointed towards Mr.Roboute after that little quote.

Remember, Horus went traitor specifically cause he saw a vision of a total shit Imperium so.....

The full version shows him being crowned below the golden throne in a stweards of gondor style - so he's not happy but beating chaos will come first

Lucifer is an angel.

Angron will fuck him up.

Draigo is probably stuck somewhere in Age of Sigmar.