Game Finder Thread

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Nv7m85d
discord.gg/azrTGbR
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/68864/tournament
discord.gg/tsqXjxJ
discord.gg/qrS3t9n
digimon-digital-adventures.tumblr.com/handbooks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Covert Ops, a d100 modern action system
Saturdays 10 AM - 4 PM CST
Text based on roll20, but there's no existing character sheet
>Contact Info
Spades#3982
>Additional Notes
I am already running a game but want to open up another to have a bit of fun with guns and goons. Will provide the book(s) upon request. The campaign is set in an alternate timeline where America is under siege and counting on spies, guerillas, and civilians to aid the war effort.

bumpiriningadong

Bumping

Guess I'll post again on the off chance it works.

>>GM/Player
Player
>>System Preferred
Whatever (Fantasy or Space settings)
>>Times Available (with timezone!)
Weekend afternoons or late on Fridays. (CST)
>>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Prefer no voice or voice only for OOC.
>>Contact Info
Discord: Tawny#5183
>>Additional Notes
Played plenty of DnD 3.5 and Pathfinder. Anything else I'll be new to. Would like a short campaign/one off or a more chill group.

What was this Alan's person from last thread's discord?

here's the link to last thread, you know what you're looking for better then I do.

I've got 4-5 people together for a game of Call of Cthulhu that we're planning on playing over the web together. All of us are pretty inexperienced though, so I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in being GM for a group of people new to tabletop? a lot of us are girls

If you're interested please add me on Discord my username is sparky. Or it's sparky#1308 I don't know if you need that number to add me.

Are you a cute girl?

I do not care if you're girls at all. My question is: will you play cute and sexy anime girls?

But... He's a boy.

Add me Yonda#1187

H-Hey, stop it!

Please do not add me.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
We're playing a homebrew OSR game.
Game is going to be on Saturdays until further notice, probably afternoons. Pacific Time.
Roll20
>Contact Info
Discord; Cacklecharm#5635
>Additional Notes
This is an OSR inspired game. Your characters will (probably) die. But you'll press on, because that's part of the game.

If you've never played an OSR style game before; it goes a bit like this. Imagine a tabletop game without perception skills, or being heavily tied down to your character's alignment. When you explore a room in this game, you just say it and the DM will tell you what happens. Combat, skill, and magic rules still exist for some instances to keep the game fair.

Your characters gain experience points for spending money in this game, and you get no experience for killing monsters. As such, it's actually better to avoid fights, to go out of your way to find the peaceful solution that still gets you the most money.

Next post will contain the homebrew document for the game.

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Seeking Exalted, either 2.5 or 3e.

>Times Available:
Any day except Thursday or Friday. I'm in GMT timezone, but I work lates, so most American games work fine for me.

Any, most familiar with Roll20, but prefer Discord for planning.

>Contact Info
Mulmangcho#9156

>Additional Notes
I've been itching for an Exalted game for a while, and have several ideas ready to go. Completely new to 3rd edition, so I might need a hand getting to know it.

Contact this person.

Would that be you?

No but contact them anyways.

Do not contact that person, they are a filthy bitch and whore masquerading as an assertive dominant

OK, this is just getting weird.
Could someone please explain what's going on?

Do not mind this man, I am bombing their house as we speak.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Do not bump this thread, it is a cuck.

I love miss Yonda and am happy to be of service to her.

Game: Salem Murders
System: Call of Cthulhu 7e
Time: Tuesdays, 8pm est - 12 am
Method of Play: Roll20 and Discord. Text for RP, Voice for OOC

Setting Information:

Salem never really was a normal town. Starting off a history lesson about the now city would always bring people back to something that had happened over 300 years ago; the Witch Trials. I'll spare you the details, but the rough of it was always the same. Townsfolk feared that some other townsfolk were worshipping satan and hanged and burned them under conspiracy of being a witch. A damn shame really. I mean, not the burning -- that's what you do with witches, but with how close anyone there was realizing to what had actually happened, but then again -- there were things man were not meant to know. Yet, that's the babystuff out of the way, a town with a dark secret that everyone seems to know about -- and damn, does it do well to bring the tourists in. Welcome to Salem, town of witches and witch-killers.

What people don't talk about is how every 10 years, from 1690 -- there's been ritual murders going on, October 10th to November 2nd. One murder a day. That sounds odd doesn't it? I mean, with more than 20 deaths in a month, you'd think local cops would get wise. But that's the thing -- you know how little they really know. First it was just lack of information, than the mob.. then finally, population. 20 people dying over 20 days in strange ways is odd, but the fact there's no real 'link', and happens once every 10 years is enough for people to dismiss it. But for us? People like us? We can read between the lines. And we know what's waiting. Or, I'd like to think I do.

It's 1920, and the first great war ended and prohibition just started. Smugglers have entered the town of Salem and... October 10th is just around the corner. I figure this time, I'd have let the cops know, and nudge them on. But, what I didn't expect was it to start so soon. July 1st was the first murder -- A local girl named Anna Johnson. The locale blames the nigger who works on the field, but the way her body was presented? The way it was left there, her hand scratched, and her eyes staring into nothingness beyond death? Well... it's starting. And that's why I'm hiring you.

The Keeper

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
B/X D&D
8pm Thursdays, Central Standard Time
Skype to keep in touch, roll20 to game
>Contact Info
skype or roll20: Dungeonsparde
>Additional Notes
have 3 players, looking for more.
text only.
all pretty much learning roll20 as we go. Noobs and rusties welcome.
module based campaign.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Pathfinder or any of the WH40K rpgs
Saturday or Sunday anytime past 12:00 at GMT+1
Have a lot of experience with Roll20 for IC chatter, using Skype or Discord for OOC chatter
>Contact Info
Discord: Duke_James#0866
>Additional Notes
Tend to put a lot of effort into making character backgrounds, cause having a fleshed out backstory helps me with the characters mindset.
I tend to prefer text based games, but I'm willing to give voice a shot.

I like the look of this and would love to join, but sadly, I've got a schedule conflict for Saturdays around noon. What a shame.

Also:
> Beastmen
> Incredibly fertile

Why is this mentioned?

Bump

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Anything, though preferably something adventurous (not horror)

PST
I'm available throughout most of Thursday (4:00 pm onward) through Sunday.

Friday is the best day for me, Saturday is second best. Thursday and Sunday are best but workable if no other option is available.

Any.

>Contact Info
Squire Grooktook#4438
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
I am looking for a one-shot to play in for my first time playing table top rpg's.

A few month's back, some friends and I had arranged to play a ttrpg, with many of us being newcomers. Our GM was the only one with prior experience. However, he had to bow out due to work related pressure.

Now the responsibility falls to me be GM. I would like to play a one shot to gain some small amount of experience with the flow of ttrpg's before I dive into the role.

One other thing: I can't begin serious planning or preparations till after Tuesday afternoon. I will be taking a college exam on that day. But afterwards, I'll finally have some free time. Making it the best time to give this a shot.

Thursday and Sunday are worst but workable*

>GM/Player
player
>System
W20 [probably]
>timezone
EST/PST
probably going to be discord/roll20
>Contact Info
dongle #2690 on discord
>IMPORTANT Notes
our ST is looking for three more players for a WtA game, beginner friendly. but as he's moving soon nothing is really set in stone and I don't know much about what he's planning on doing, his availability, or anything else because I've never played a game of apocalypse. contact me and I'll pass your info along

Text or voice dawg

probably voice, mah nigga

Oh boy

You're not a bunch of cucks right?

I hear that Veeky Forums has ERP games. How would someone get into such a thing? Hypoethetically speaking of course.

By lurking more

faggot

Host a game in your system of choice.
Insert lewd shit. Rolling is not recommended but do as you please.
Sift through the endless stream of submissive fuccbois on Veeky Forums.
Get frustrated an never go ERP again.

Bump for spy type guys.

I haven't heard the ST or the other player talk yet
so yeah! probably!

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
I'll take anything, I'm a bit more familiar with D&D 3.5 style systems but I'll learn anything
Anything on the weekend, EST timezone
I'll take anything, I'm a little hesitant for voice but I'm willing to try it
>Contact Info
Madotsuki#1795
>Additional Notes
I'm pretty new to more organized roleplaying, but I've done some less organized stuff in the past

What's a good place to find games?

I'm having fairly bad luck with joining, and then keeping a game going.

discord.gg/Nv7m85d
This here is a tabletop chat for fa/tg/uys such as myself and others and may be your things or not.
Join at your own discretion and I may run a WHFRP2e game on Wednesday in it.
Your decision to join or not.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Pathfinder, Paranoia, and willing to learn other systems
Sundays and weekdays except Wednesday and Friday after 5 CST
whatever you prefer
>Contact Info
Discord:MG#9334
I don't use skype anymore
>Additional Notes
Been playing pathfinder for 3 years and hoping to find a group to play in since i've been GMing for 2 without playing in games throughout the time, pic related, it's me riding the GM coaster

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Pathfinder
Determined by Players
Discord, Roll20
>Contact Info
discord.gg/azrTGbR
>Players Needed
20/30
>Additional Notes
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/68864/tournament For rules on Character Creation and the game itself

Reposting from previous thread since it seemed to work well

>GM/Player
>GM/Player
We are seeking one or two more player
Estamos buscando uno o dos jugadores
>System Preferred
Pathfinder 3.5
Costa Rica Local Time
In Real life
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
We play on weekends
Jugamos los fines de semana
>System Preferred
Pathfinder 3.5
Costa Rica Local Time
Real life
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
We play on weekends
Jugamos los fines de semana

>GM/Player
GM looking for Players
>System:
Chuubo's Magical Wish-Granting Engine (not that I expect anyone to actually know this system already)
anytime you got free time, really.
forum play-by-post, chat hub in discord
>Contact Info
Alex#6466 on discord
>Additional Notes
I'm moderating a forum game of Chuubo's (duh) which is a diceless game about story-focused character progression and the daily lives of weirdos. this game specifically has a focus on japanese-styled high school delinquency in a semi-magical school full of ghosts and vampires and over-the-top teachers and staff. SO, if you wanna play a weebshit game about miracles and angry teens at your own pace, feel free to shoot me a message?!

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
5e, but anything except Savage Worlds is acceptable.
Pretty much anytime Sunday. US Central Time/UTC -6:00
Skype or Roll20
>Contact Info
Skype and Roll20: Oro. Depressed Winnie the Pooh avatar.
>Additional Notes
I GM a lot but rarely get to play. Big fan of very medieval fantasy (Bretonnia), less enthusiastic about the Renn-punk thing most generic settings have.

Contact this person.

What's the current party like?

Do you guys play in spanish?

Do not bump this thread, it is full of cucks.

your mom is a cuck faggot

Do not reply to this poster, his mom is a cuck and his dad is my wife's boyfriend.

vampire sukeban gang leader

school idol who's the daughter of a rich loanshark

hotheaded racing junkie with a busted moped he values more than his life

weird kid from an alien dimension who's just trying to be a normal high schooler

school newspaper reporter with an obsession with secrets and delinquent gangs

younger-sister witch with inferiority issues who's stupid good with a spray paint can.

and possibly 2 more joining.

Is this meant to make someone cringe?

how dare you, I take offense to those outrageous claims sir, as it is that your dad is in fact MY boyfriend

what the fuck

the phrase "weebshit" is meant to make someone cringe unless it specifically applies to them, yes. did you think something titled "chuubo's magical wish-granting engine" would have less bombast to it?

Looking into Chuubo for the first time. How viable are the following:

An android who wishes to be the most popular kid in school but just doesn't quite get it.

Unassuming nerd who is secretly the heir to a local dojo, just wants good grades, is an anti-bully ranger.

Enthusiastic jellyfish-girl who aspires to be the henchman of the strongest in school and have a fulfilling academic experience.

Intimidating punk rocker, actually a ghost with a heart of gold who doesn't see why their appearance puts people off.

>GM/Player
Player posting for his GM
>System Preferred
We are recruiting for a Pathfinder game
We'll be playing on Thursday. Time TBD. Eastern US time.
We'll being using Skype and Maptools
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
There will be war and all the fun stuff that goes with it. The GM is very familiar with Macros which will make everything we do super easy. Mass battles will be a thing. If you're interested find me on Skype.

all of those are extremely viable. you get it. hit me up my guy.

>GM/Player
Players looking for a GM
>System Preferred
Pathfinder
Weekends (CST)
roll20
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
We're looking for a new GM because our old one had to quit for personal reasons. We absolutely want to play at minimum 20th level. Your job as GM will be to create an interesting world with believable NPCs, interesting set pieces and challenging dungeons. We would prefer a homebrew setting with kitsunes and other anime inspired custom races, but if you want to run it in Golarion (tm), that's fine too. You have to be able to take in input from our side, we will tell you what we want and when we want it, don't worry ;)
Pic related is our favourite supplement, that we absolutely want to see in action.

How many?

if you guys are particular and assured in what you want, surely one of you could step up and GM the thing
groups looking for a GM don't tend to pan out here

>We absolutely want to play at minimum 20th level
>prefer a homebrew setting with kitsunes and other anime inspired custom races

Your group sounds terrible. I can imagine the kind of ''personnal reason'' that had your old DM quit.

This is bait.

>Player
>Want to try out 5E and learn it's rules. Experienced peers would be a big plus.
>TImezone +2 but I am a NEET so probably any time other than early morning hours works.
>I can adapt to anything, I am present in roll20 and quite like the system.
>Discord tagtag#4481
>I have quite a bit of experience in DnD 3.5

Best bait I've seen in ages, senpai.

Added you.

-milk

Nice pasta. Tasty.

What timezone are you in?

What is actually the point of trolling these threads, outside of proving that you are a shitlord?
No one is mad, just looking at this post in disgust, then pretending it doesn't exist because actual people don't suck as much dick as you.

Kek, well baited my good sir.

>GM/Player
GM
>System
Fate with additional fanmade rules (Yes, I know, >Fate. It's not perfect, but it does JoJo pretty well.)
Fridays, 7:00PM-1:00AM GMT
Roll20, Discord for OOC
>Contact Info
discord.gg/tsqXjxJ
discord.gg/qrS3t9n
Each link will let one person in. In the case of some shitter joining up purely to use up the link/shitpost, I'll post another.
>Additional Notes
Looking for two players to replace some people who left (issues with the timezone).
The game itself is set in the world of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I'm not requiring it, but it would be helpful to know a bit about the manga/anime before you join.
At least enough to understand what a Stand is, how they're (generally) named, and how they work.

I can describe the plot in greater depth once people join, but the basic summary is that it's a Part Four-inspired (at least in terms of setting and some of the mood) game set in a small town in America's Pacific northwest.
The characters so far are high-schoolers who are looking for one of their friends after he mysteriously vanished.
I have some ideas as to how I could introduce two new players into the narrative without retconning you in, but I'll elaborate when people join the Discord.

Oh, it's a text game. That's non-negotiable, sadly, as several players don't have working microphones.

>not using the JoJo d10 system

Wait, shit, there is one? I legitimately didn't know that that exists.

Well, I feel like an ass.

Still spyhunting

You should just run whatever system you and your group are most comfortable with. No need to use a shitty homebrew Veeky Forums made just because it exists.

try the Veeky Forums channel in the f-list chat

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Star Wars Force and Destiny
Contact for details, probably shooting for a weekday night.
Roll20/Discord.
>Contact Info
Vigne#6193
>Additional Notes
This is a text based game.

Setting and details of the game will be worked out once we have players for it. I'd like them to contribute ideas to the game's premise and have people get invested in their characters.

What timezone?

EST

How many players do you have so far?

>GM/Player
2 Players
>System Preferred
Any
Available on Fridays after 3 PM EST. >Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Skype, Discord, Roll20. Can use any in any combination.
>Contact Info
Born-On-Board#1007
>Additional Notes
Voice preferred during the game. We are two players looking to play in a game with each other, so we come as a package deal, so to speak.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Digimon Digital Adventures
digimon-digital-adventures.tumblr.com/handbooks
Or any other Monster Tamin' system. Pokemon, SMT, etc.
Whenever you want.
Any.
>Contact Info
Chad#3441
>Additional Notes
Hit me up, senpai.

bumpan

What kind of ERP game do you want?

courtesy bump

Game: Abyssal Reach
System: Exalted 2.5/3
Time: TBD
Method of Play: Roll20 and Discord. Text for RP, Voice for OOC

Setting Information:

Northern winds blow through creation, as the cycle constantly continues. Our saga begins in the north, the wild, cold tundraish lands past the Naslanti League and straight into Diamond Hearth. The snow rules all, as the all encompassing blizzard threatens to claim the world in its sovreignity once again. Yet, Creation is a land of heros, gods, and legends More than that, it's the home of the Exalted. The very will of the Lawmakers seep into lands, and although all but assumed to be dead, their second coming is soon. The bitter chill of winter picks up, as the settlements of the north realize what's coming. It's returned.

Legends speak of the Circle WinterGuard -- while their bretheren had dealt with the primordials and their machinations in creation proper, the WinterGaurd had made their base up north. While the Lawmakers faced the creations of man and god, the WinterGuard had seen what was beyond the veil. Ghostly shadows reek down into the world, as an all consuming mist forms. Mother has returned, and with her, the legion of the damned. But Legends require both forces -- the villain and the heroes, the dawn and the dusk. And with the fog creating the monstrosities long since past, the Unconquered Sun's brilliance shines in; revealing the glowing pattern. The chosen have returned.

Abyssal Reach stars in the northmost regions of creation, involving a circle coming back to be formed, their duty of having dealt with the Phantom Mother calling their return. The keepers of fate will it, as monstrosities rise. More than that however, is the fact that the land they've protected is different, the people who worshipped them as gods now seeing them as the monsters, an Anathema to their world. Yet, further north, where noone dares venture -- they know she's returned. The Night Mother; and even though they might be living gods, the Exalted are aware that even gods can die. Using their own strength, and uniting the lands of the Frozen North under one banner -- they are Creation's Only hope against an ancient enemy, finally returning.

(Yep, I know I double dipped for two games. Kill me)

cuck

>GM/Player
GM
>System
Delta Green standalone
>Time
Monday evenings, EST.
>Method of Play
Discord, possibly roll20 in addition. Text only.
>Contact Info
Tzer#1352
>Additional Notes
This is a Delta Green game. Expect investigation and horror both mundane and paranormal, sprinkled with bursts of chaotic violence. People who are new to Delta Green or the Mythos are preferred- but I'll take veterans too. I can provide the player's handbook and help with character creation.

I'm going full autist for this game. This is going to be the culmination of my efforts to create an immersive roleplaying experience that engenders the desired emotions and evokes the things that have influenced me. I want to spin a compelling and thought-provoking narrative while also creating a genuinely fun game for the players- this will include visuals, sound/music cues, and my best attempts at writing.

This requires some player buy-in. I like Friday night dungeon crawls, but this isn't a beer and chips game. Players will have to craft a realistic character and simulate their reactions to horrors both mundane and unnatural. If you're incapable of taking it seriously, this game isn't for you.