Hi guys, i'm new into this crypto thing and i just made a withdrawal from gdax to binance...

hi guys, i'm new into this crypto thing and i just made a withdrawal from gdax to binance. How long does it take usually to see yout btc in your binance account? It's been 10 mins and i'm starting to freak out

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yjTPQDZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GDAX is a known scam congrats you lost it all

never sell out.

come to this discord...
discord.gg/yjTPQDZ

about 5 mins user, you dun goofed.

Let me guess you used eth or bitcoin?
Rip this is gonna take 24 hours or more

Literally hours for btc

I sent BTC to my Binance account last Wednsday night around 10pm EST, had it by 11EST.

The time can fluctuate though apparently. You can also buy LTC and send that, then convert.

I've always sent ETH to binance because it's quick and the ETH markets are just as good at the btc markets there.

isn't gdax like the most normie thing out there? Also can somebody please tell me if I screwed up? I just sent 10k satoshi to see if it works
what's the discord about?

>mfw hundreds of newfag threads every day asking sth you could google in a minute
good old Veeky Forums

it takes a while for it to show up, it has to go through confirmations.

Ob Binance, go to FUnds > Deposits and Withdrawals

If you don't see it there you're fugged my dude.

ETH transactions are faster and with lower fees? yes but i really want to get that newfag experience on Veeky Forums

most coins that arent bitcoin are faster and have lower fees

Dont worry you'll be fine. Don't click the discords links they're pajeet scams. Don't listen to posters who contradict the above.

That's all you get from me newfag

I still don't see it. It's been literally 15 mins now.
Also I just copied and pasted the address from the deposit binance into the withdrawal from gdax. Isn't this how you transfer crypto, i don't think i've messed up. i hope it's just the network

Stfu it might take a while. Look up how bitcoin is sent and unconfirmed transactions in the meantime

It will definitely take longer than 15 minutes. Wait like 2 hours. Use LTC to transfer next time.

It takes for fucking ever, that's why bitcoin only works as a store of value.

Seriously, the crypto community only keeps BTC because it's the grandfather coin that only appreciates in value slowly. It doesn't work for trading with such high fees and long wait times.

Thank you! Didn't expect actual help from Veeky Forums but it worked. I'm just trying to escape my norminess

Not him but what coin should I buy?

ENG

Potcoin, cuz it's being legalized all over for the new year.

usually 5-10 minutes. did you type in the correct address?

>type

>newfag experience on Veeky Forums
>on Veeky Forums

RIP

This is what I've been doing. Seems to work fine.

QTUM, they are about to announce a deal with 2 Chinese companies