LINKIES BTFO AHAHAHAH

AHAHHAHA WHERE'S YOUR MOON MISSION NOW? GET DUMPED ON AHAHAHAHA NIGGERS. DUMB FUCKS. KYS NIGGERS. "MOONING" KEK FROM 10K SATS TO 2.5K SATS, NICE MOON DUMB FUCKS. GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DUMPED ON, TRY GETTING PAST THIS ONE, NIGGERS

So how much did you lose?

They'll chew through it eventually. People buying LINK believe in the project. It's gonna keep going up on hype

they are going to get dumped on.... Thats how people make money, off fomo

What is more likely to happen first. That Link will go 4x, or that bitcoin will go 4x?

What is more likely to happen by next Christmas, that Link will go 50x, or Bitcoin will go 10x?

Don't worry, Linkies know what they're doing.

I ignored link. can someone explain to me?

you want some, trust me.

以逸待勞

weak hands are selling at 50 cents. It's like that guy that sold 1000 bitcoin at $8

Because you read a reddit article you think you know shit cuck?
Were at .50 which means ive tripled my gains and theyre just starting.

It was a bluff that nigga gone now

he actually market sold some of it lmao what the fuck, that idiot

he still has 800k left. wtf is this nigger doing ? lol

I'm not talking about link, I'm talking about people buying to break the wall. You can calm down lil guy

That wall was fake.

When will you learn? Evert fucking coin biz tella you about moons.

Link is different. People have been accumulating for months because this coin is a giant sleeper.

Announcements coming soon and price wont be able to be manipulated anymore. Hold on tight because if your not in it, your going to miss the shuttle launch

Don't you fucking stinky linkies fucking get it? You're not gonna make it with your fucking erc20 shit token. You need to invest in other opportunities. Seriously just market sell all your chainlinks, ASAP. Sergey is already backpacking throughout Southeast Asia as we fucking speak telling people he's retired. It's over. Sergey's salty surprise is gonna be the exit scam announcement. Datadash was right, SWIFT cancelled the partnership because Sergey's a fucking russian scammer. It's a pity too, the project had so much promise but that's because it was never real in the first place. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Rory said he's never actually heard Steve's voice in the Slack. The building their website says they're at is a run down hole in the wall indonesian restaurant. The house of cards is falling and Sergey knows people are starting to smell his exit scam. That's why he's vanished from all social media and forms of communication. He's in hiding backpacking asia filling his money belly until this all blows over.

It's fucking ogre guys just fucking sell those heavy ass bags.

700k left, he just put it back and pulled it again. wtf is this guy even doing

Ending the pnd
Linkie here, but I know this is not the time for us yet, everything is in the green, this pump has no reason to happen right now. Justmsold, will buy back later.

i mean, he just lost 200k LINK with this retarded shit he's pulling. the price isn't even going below 2400. it was the previous resistance, now the support. if he manages to drag it down to 2200 then props to him. other than that id like to thank him for forcing a correction so it can grow again properly i guess

Should I buy Link or LNK?

LNK

I don't understand the difference, reading the site. Sorry ESL. Can you explain?

The whales can't hold us down forever

>that fuckin wall

LINK=scam LNK=moon

>he waited to make this thread

I made a whole bitcoin from buying at 2020 and selling from 2590 - 2650.

idgaf. Thanks Linkies. Hope noen of you got burned. You guys are all right.