Pathfinder General - /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Stupid Sexy Flumph Edition: When was the last time a mind-affecting spell turned your party's plans upside-down?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW (embed)

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1129446
bato.to/comic/_/comics/gal-gohan-r20548/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sarenrae did nothing wrong

A minor one, the Skald and Bolt ace of the party were angry with each others

The Skald casted Unnatural Lust on a Stirge, targetting the Bolt Ace as petty vengeance.

What's this? Pathfinder general without fucking degenerate ass furry waifu shit? I am frightened and confused

This is not much better

It's a LITTLE better. Not much, but a little.

Don't hug me, I'm scared.

I get the joke, but not why it applies to Sarenrae.

That OP definitely includes degeneracy, ass, fur, and waifu.

Sexyflumph is not for waifu, user.

So with TFW as an unchained hidden blade rogue I am realize I'm looking at somewhere around this at level 3 (using two short swords):

+5/+5 to hit (+7/+7 if flanking) (+6/+6 if power attacking)
1d6 (short sword) + 1d6 (outer sphere stance) + 2d6 (sneak attack if flanking or enemy flat footed) + 4 (dexterity) + 2 (piranha strike, +1 with offhand)

For a total of around 8d6+11 at most.

I'm really not sure if this is worth it at level 3.

So what's the best domain for an archer inquisitor with giant blood? I'm looking at Erastil, Fandarra, Skode, Tjasse, and Skrymir for deities.

So I have been playing as a Monk and as a reward for a quest I got one Ki Intensifying Adamantine Gauntlet. These might seem like some basic questions but I can't seem to wrap my head around them:

Is this considered armor?
What would the Enhancement Bonus be?
and do I add the damage of the gauntlet to my already existing unarmed strike damage?

>Is this considered armor?
No.
>Enhancement bonus
Ask your DM.
>Add damage
The devs will tell you no. You need to talk to your DM about this.

What's the best way to RP a Cha 3 character.

Gauntlets on their own are considered to be weapons, not armor.

Its enhancement bonus has to be at least +1 to have Ki Intensifying attached, but it could be higher. Your DM will know.

You do not add the gauntlet's damage to your unarmed strike's damage. You just use the gauntlet's 1d3. Your DM may houserule otherwise.

It looks like the only real reason to have this would be to bypass DR/Adamantine, and if your DM made it available, he may be getting ready to pit you against something that will have that DR.

>3dpg in OP
Eugh

Y'all are sum sick fucks, but thanks for the break in the unrealistic anime dumpile

Well see, since Sarenrae is the patron of Qadira, and Qadira is the fantasy middle east, clearly Sarenrae's worship must be comparable to Islam.

And everyone knows muslims are Nazis. Therefore Sarenrae is literally Hitler.
Therefore she did nothing wrong.

How would you use your int bonus for shit like perception without traits or dipping?

Play an Investigator or a Sleepless Detective.

so what you're saying is, even though my unarmed strike is 1d8, since I am using the gauntlet to attack, I have to use a 1d3?

I'd image the 1d3 was only put there because that is what the standard unarmed strike damage is, not taking into account that this is greater for Monks

Just be yourself.

Pot your party /pfg/! Or your players

R-Rude! My cha isn't 3! R-right? :_: No bully.

Can you perform somatic components while holding a spear in one hand?

RAW, you take the gauntlet's damage. Ask your GM.

Are you trying to out-damage the barbarian? If not then you're fine.

Yes. You just need one hand free.

Yes. You only need one hand for somatic components, which is why you can do them while holding a rod.

That's why you should ask your DM about it. The gauntlet's "otherwise considered as an unarmed attack" clause is ambiguous, and the devs have specified that monks don't get to overwrite their damage on the gauntlet.

Yes

judge m' sheet /pfg/

what did i fuck up on

this is for dragons btw

myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1129446

>this is for dragons btw
Dragonborn or Dragon 2?

There's a difference.

... this isn't going to be a five page thing is it?

Some of them were quite readable and even cute, but when I read through them again last night they'd gained a couple of chapters.

I'm not the GM, but goddamn...

Are background skills in play?

I was referring to that thing she did near the Pit of Gormuz.

drugun 2

i havent written her up yet.

i dont think so.

>using pic
I think it's cute but...

I don't want any more competition.

Please consider withdrawing. Surely there are other games you can apply this one to.

You would be wrong.
>Optional rules in use are:...
>Background skills and skill unlocks
14 skill points per level.

>I don't want any more competition.

Is this Aurora?

Is Aurora getting jealous? Vicious little ankle-biter, that one.

I want to make a spell that justifies the magus arcane mark cheese, and this is what I've got thus far.

It think it might be too complicated, and I can't really get a feel for how balanced it is. Halp fellow fa/tg/uys.

There are now more than 30 apps. Surely, you feel that your odds are better elsewhere....

This may be a weird question /pfg/, but does anyone have good character art of beardless dwarves? In particularly dwarves wearing masks or dwarves that look like good rogues/thieves.

Beardless is the most important.

>Aurora's getting nervous

Hey, without any tits you could get right up in my face!

Wait, automatic skill unlocks or meaning you can take the feat?

There's no such thing as a beardless dwarf.

But not all dwarves have their beards on their faces.

There's someone named Forte already.

>get an idea for a really interesting and fun character for dragongame thanks to sleep deprivation

>I already applied

I'm not the GM, but I'm guessing Signature Skill is on the table for everyone, otherwise Rogue's Edge would be a lot less useful.

i know i just remade the sheet into something not a granblue clone.

because i got """INSPIRED"""

What are some enticing rewards for unrelated heroes about level 13 entering a fighting tournament against each other?

So far I have
>Fully Functioning Bone Ship
>The Third eye of a Twilight Pitri Manasaputra
>A partially functioning Devastator
I just bought Bestiary 5.

What's your favorite dump stat /pfg/?

Strength

Dex.

>proposed name for my dwarf's social identity
Korkazak Morukdar Yugnat Undulukval-Slagdam
>proposed name for my dwarf's vigilante identity
Iron Snap

The proposed shortening of the name is Kork. Is the name too long? I don't know how the connections for surnames work with dwarves because Slagdam being a Slag suffix.

You have almost no drive of your own, no ability to convince others based on your own beliefs because you very well might not be sure of your own beliefs. You stare awkwardly at people's feet, shuffling your own before muttering quickly and haltingly, as if you were reading from a script in Middle School, sometimes loudly saying one or two words, over and over again. You might or might not be attractive despite all of this; some autists that I know literally can't function without assistance from a family member or a guide but are drop-dead gorgeous if you just looked at them from a photograph.

In order:
STR
CHA
WIS
CON
DEX
INT

Losing skill points hurts, man. In 5e I've dumped int no problem though.

>con above int
Bloodforge was a mistake.

>Ever dumping Con

I dump Wisdom whenever I think I can get away with it. Never liked prepared casters anyways.

Need an excuse to go through with every plan that I know is bad but I want to see happen.

>what are stereotypical non-undead necromancers

I only dump Charisma.

Between WIS and CON is the 'never dump' line.

Bloodforge doesn't let you get INT to HP

Why does JJ always dump WIS then, huh?

>stereotypical non-undead necromancers

user, if you're going to fall over dead just because you were exposed to a little negative energy, you have no business taking up necromancy.

Rory 2 is missing something vital.

This helps. Thanks.

Dead because they got sick from hanging around their own fucking undead.
Fetishes.

>Fetishes.

Oh please, that can't be the only reason! All of his self-inserts are lovely young women with low Wisdom and bardic inclinations.

I mean

I applied with Ezekiel beforehand, then said "I dont like this" and scrapped him for Rory.

WIS is above the never dump line.

>scrapped him for Rory.
I hope...

when we hug for the first time.

You aren't angry it ends like this.

Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Man, Dragon Game might beat Raunchy in apps in one third the open period.

Everything except INT. There is nothing INT can't do.

hp

even that has its ways

>you will never cast spells while clutching your rod in one hand

Why even live?

>There is nothing INT can't do.

Get you laid.

INT
I like playing a cute dummy.

And I switched out Mahaan for a way memeier character, so no regrets.

Do what you like.

The homunculus companion alchemist archetype would disagree.

I dump WIS sometimes because a WIS of8 is a good number for represenrepresenting youthful inexperience, recklessness, and a brash or rude demeanor.

My own clone!
Now neither of us will be virgins!

>my own clone!
>now neither of us will be a virgin!

It doesn't count when you made it with your own blood.

Strength. For a full caster you can easily go to 8 since all it affects is:
>Carrying capacity
>Melee to hit and damage (haha)
>Combat maneuver checks (if you're in melee you're doing something wrong)
>Climb, Athletics, and sunder checks (all can be replaced by a spell).

Divayth Fyr disagrees.

Clonemind.

I only dump INT when I'm playing a burly brute who likes fighting and breaking things or when I play dumb healsluts.

Are you saying that someone who fathered a daughter via sperm donation can't have their virginity stolen by that daughter?

I prefer to play athletic qts that are really opinionated and sexy but super dumb.

Name one way to get Int to hp

>Healing spells
>Temp hit points from spells
>Summoning a creature that can cast spells
>Etc

Yeah okay.

I'm also operating on like 1hr of sleep so I'm pondering if my idea has already been done and completely flew over my head, but I'll check that later.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/gal-gohan-r20548/

What's your idea?

>Healing spells
Restoring hp is not the same thing as having it in the first place

>Temp hit points from spells
Emphasis on temporary

>Summoning a creature that can cast spells
aaaand it's bait

Eagle, are you still feeling like you want to see more fightan characters over magican ones?

Whew lad. I didn't notice Chapter 3 was out.