Salty Sentiment

My brother is a salty nocoiner praying for the fall of crypto, mostly BTC, because he had some and pissed it away. I wonder how many people here think most high value cryptos gonna crash for legit reasons and what percent are just poorfag haters cuz they missed the boat.

>TFW you had like 50 btc on Silk Road 2.0 before it went down years ago

Ugh, why did I have to use it for drugs?

BTC will absolutely crash again. It already has been through many bubbles. Thing is, after every bubble pops, it rallies and jumps over the previous bubble.

welll... I'm a hodler, but the way it's getting to be more and more of a subject around the water cooler, I'd say we're reaching a level of saturation that could lead to some pretty severe crashes in the near future.

I think it's perfectly possible to be bullish on Crypto in the long run and skeptical for the short run.

Proof that it’s not a bubble but a financial revolution

If you idiots don't think BTC is going to crash, and the rest of the market with it, then you have never experienced a proper financial market before.

name one. bitcoin crashed original because of an outside infrastructure problem

this isnt a “proper financial market” you stupid asshole.

Just because the price jumped over the previous price in the past, it does not mean It will in the future, REEEEEEEE

SWIM is a middle class wage cuck and their blockfolio is up signifigantly more than their yearly salary IN THE LAST 24 HOURS.

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

keep telling yourself that bud. Wall Street is hovering

I had 120 btc and wasted it all

>muh wall street

what are they gonna do? short it?

What are they gonna do, never short it? lmfao. The institution money is not even in yet

Of course they're salty they don't even have the brain cells to make a basic coinbase account let alone transfer and start buying promising coins

Ha

This is the first step towards a One World currency gents. Welcome to the future motherfuckers.

But there’s >1300 cryptos

Crypto investors are generally retarded. I am not gonna lie, crypto has nearly doubled my wealth but I am also smart of enough to realize what is happening here

You lack vision

No you, this easy mode money making scheme will last another 2-3 years before it becomes worthless. Only 2-3 coins will survive

It's almost like "winners don't do drugs" was actually TRUE or something

It is not!
Only that the ugliest drugs are marketed to the poor.
Cigarettes? Fuckin abomination!
Alcohol? You'll get addicted fucking fast.

Shrooms, LSD, THC, Extazii, they all are far less dangerous then our "legal" drugs.

Also, don't forget:
The most dangerous shit is given to the people by doctors in burgerland.
Burgers love their opiods, good for strolling around the shopping mall.

whatever lets you sleep at night degenerate.

actually I'm drug and labor free most of the time.
Just waiting to get crypto free, will make my sleep great again.
... oh yeah, we should get rid of our nazi parliament... it's slowly getting ugly here :/