This is the fucking "muh absolute state" of biz

This is the fucking "muh absolute state" of biz.

Some nigger bought 100k REQ because his favorite xmen is colossus and posted proof last night.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IVjCRWbvM4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was he wrong to do so? Caught a nice moon mission.

Yeah he must be happy

He did good because it's a solid coin.

he's not wrong tho

That’s kind of a... sad screen cap.

It was a good call. Not sure what point you're trying to make but there's literally nothing wrong with the decisionmaking process. It's the current winning strategy. I bought LINK because I love Zelda and I'm already up 3x. I don't know what the fuck an oracle but at least all MY problems are being solved.

what bothers me most about all this is that he's probably going to make a lot of shekels in few months. i feel like an astronaut who has trained for years to go to the moon to find out a chimp is going instead. these motherfuckers don't deserve to go to the moon. they haven't put in the time. but they are. disgusting. goddamn disgusting.

This. He's already made like 15%.

you're a fucking faggot and you and people like you are literally the reason why crypto is doomed.

Yeah probably but at least I made some good money before it doomed. You experienced cryptocurrency traders probably made a lot more than people like me so I'm not sure why you're so bitter. We all made it!

If any faggot can pick a coin called cyclops coin because his favorite xmen is cyclops and make 50% in one day then it detracts from my own accomplishments and makes me seem lucky instead of skilled.

fucking retards, you have produced nothing, you dont deserve anything more than anyone

miserable cancerfaggot

you call me a retard and quote obongo? now the chimps speak english.

Wut?

Colossus from the X-men is in it?

That's a good enough reason for me to buy REQ.

REQ's a moon mission. I'm all in.

Lmao. I brought some shit called Tron because of that movie that came out like 10 years ago with Jeff Bridges and his son, and my $1k somehow turned into $3k overnight

kys brainlet i didnt quote anyone

Living the meme.

I was thinking about buying tron but had too much FUD but then at work my manager randomly said that he watched the movie Tron recently and it was really good. I took this as a sign and put 2k into tron. mein niggas, im making so much profit$$$

I bought Tron for $0.004, and immediately sold thinking I had better put more money into REQ.

Ehhhh... REQ did fine, but Tron did better.

>Some nigger bought 100k REQ because his favorite xmen is colossus and posted proof last night.

Its up 32%

Fuck it lmao. I bought 3k poe since famous author
This normie logic better pay off
>unintentionally shills it to the moon

It’s fucking reddit tier faggotry

you were all forewarned since req was like $0.05

t. faggot is mad he doesn't have 100k to put into mooncoins.

I'm worth over 700k in crypto faggot. Already worth more than you'll make in 5 life times.

Exactly, screwing around with cryptos everyday doesn’t produce anything. Doesn’t make it a bad thing, just don’t get mad and talk about what people “deserve”.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IVjCRWbvM4c

Made 4X off Metaverse because that was an old chat handle I'd sometimes use.

I bought POT and FUCK. Because I like both of those things.