pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

>thread wars
You're exactly as bad as the other guy

DELET

I don't follow. What thread war?

White queen. Peak human capabilities in several areas sounds awesome.

[eurobeat intensifies]

somebody give me ideas for IKA's quest

I'm a gambler.
My hideout is the magical treehouse.
I'll grab the strange compass and the mysterious key.
Let's freelance this girl.

Hopefully I'll find something to help me on this quest.

I can't, I don't know what IKA is.

the cyborg ninja, third row on the right

Oh it's a wip? I don't look at those sorry.

Former member of the Japanese SAT who was discharged after a terrorist bombing ravaged his body. Used his contacts to acquire illegal cybernetic replacements and augments; now he's tracked the terrorist leader to Miami and wants to exact revenge.

I dunno, that's all I've got.

hmm, noice, thanks

I really like Knightbros and I really like Hotline Miami and I really like the WIP.

Keep up the good work.

>White king
>Black rook

White pawn and white rook are also acceptable but not choosing black rook is just dumb.

>White Knight
>Black King
If I understand this properly, I can still transfer my mind, even if I can't copy it. So pseudo-immortality I guess.

You only need Black King for that.

Why would you not choose the psycho option?
In terms of relationship it's the best out of every single one of them.

This is one old CYOA, and pretty rare to pop up, but I always liked it

White King and Black Queen for me. Now that I think of it that combination feels sort of symbolic or maybe freudian, not sure which.

Not everyone is psycho, user.

Yeah, sorry I wasn't clear, was just seeing if someone would contradict me on what the Black King does.

I'm glad that you've apologized, but I don't think I can forgive you yet. It's too soon.

Because she murders someone each month and you're an accomplice? But hey, if your conscience is okay knowing your girlfriend is a murderer, more power to ya.

What if I post some CYOAs? Will that make you love me again user?

No, then you're just true neutral according to this objective chart. You'll have to do better than that.

>Why would you not choose the psycho option?
Because the busy option would net me more girls and less murder.

But user kun, making a CYOA takes time, and you'll forget me long before I can finish one.
Is our only option available to us Autistic Destruction via roleplay?

I don't think it counts because we are neither arguing or even have an issue to argue about to be honest.

Also I'll have you know I'm being a productive shitposter right now. Albeit in a very limited form that nobody will appreciate when I post it. But still.

Yeah but it's the best for a long living relationship out of all nine options:
The first one has her die.
The second makes having a healthy love life with her extremely hard.
The third one is ridiculous, too ridiculous to even consider.
The fifth one will damage your relationship with her habits
The sixth one makes her a complete cunt to be around
The seventh one makes your love life possibly even worse than the 2nd one (unless you're a complete degenerate deviant that's into everything, in that case, good for you sicko)
The eight one is the same as the fifth one
Finally the ninth one has your dick lopped off.

So in all honestly the 4th one in terms of relationships, is the best deal

psycho full moon murderer
All I ask of her is that she brings home some cash for it

>The eight one will damage your relationship with her habits
>not having her get you one or more extra girlfriends to keep you company and such while she's too busy

Well to deal with that you just have to lock her up every time the moon is full and boom, you win.

You can say the same shit about a lot of the others. The fetish one for example would just be sexually frustrated but the two of you would still have a great marriage in every other way.

My first CYOA y'all. Made it in a day (if you can't tell by the editing). I have more in the works, but i love procrastination.

Like the last time this was brought up you're assuming that once the moon passes so does her need to kill... and not that she will kill when you let her out.
THAT's the winner (except he wants to cuck her). Your girlfriend working is a thing that happens to every normal person (not NEETs)

needy awoo doggo

had to split the image in a lazy way because it was too tall

Why would you cheat on your waifu?
All her friends would be worth less than her because she is literally your waifu.

If I have to go for food analogies it's like eating the best cake in your life but the only times you're allowed to eat the cake is twice at specific times a year, sure you can eat other sweets while you wait but they will never be as good as THE cake so why not wait it out to get a good slice, heck waiting for it will make eating the cake a whole lot better.

rewards

because ntr is somehow okay when it's a guy cheating on his girlfriend.....

New OC that was made just now!

I saved Her and killed all the guys, I'm okay with this

It's not cheating if you agree on it beforehand.

Hannah

Do you have that hotline miami cyoa someone was making? They finished the first page. it was really garish color wise? For some reason I only have the wip and not the finished page and I can't find it in the archive.

>he wants to cuck her
>Why would you cheat on your waifu?
>ntr

>going straight for the cheating/cucking accusations
>not considering a harem / polyamorous setup

>I(sabell)
Tits and hips and flat stomach.
A is okay too
Anything but 8-0 is SHIT

Well that depends on what the fetish is, of course.
And for the others you can't really lock her down as easy as the 4th one.
The third one the cyoa specifies the time she cheats on you is between 5-10 years from now, what are you going to do? Lock her up for 5 years?
The fifth one is a constant problem because she will be wasting your money always you can't stop it even if you take away everything of value from her she'll find a way.
The sixth one specifies that you can't get her to change her mind.
The eight one has her choose her work over you.
and again the ninth one has your dick lopped off.

The 4th one is best one for a long term relationship and it's shortcomings can be resolved by locking her up every full moon.
It specifies every full moon so I believe if you can keep her from killing the whole time she will return to her old self. It really depends on how you look at it.

I have no reason to suspect I don't die in this or that I wouldn't kill/be killed in the event of the threat of lockup.

>god tier short waifu engaged

>polyamorous
like i said, cheating. youre filth. kys

>Well that depends on what the fetish is, of course.
Nope. It doesn't matter. She's not engaging in the fetish in any way with you and she also isn't cheating on you. It's irrelevant.

I prefer the one without rollshit.

>It specifies every full moon
You're right. She's a completely shit waifu. You couldn't even live with her on a space station orbiting the moon without her going berserk every 30 minutes.

Again it all depends on the person since the cyoa says that you can design her preference and things she likes, you can design her to be open to a polygamy relationship with you.

I just look down at that sort of thing, givin' my food analogy what's the point in going for anything else if you have perfect waiting for you?

>3+ people, each of them loving the others
>cheating
youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

Jane

>i want to fuck other people than my waifu
>b-but i'm not cheating u guise XD
kys

Yes but she will not enjoy love life without using the fetish, it becomes extremely one sided.

Personally I prefer if she enjoys it than not
You couldn't even live with her on a space station orbiting the moon without her going berserk every 30 minutes.
Well thank fucking god I'm not an astronaut but also it said people you know won't get killed by her, so unless it's a really big space station, she will be pest patrol.

It's not cheating if you agree on it beforehand. Also a waifu doesn't exist by definition, so cheating on her is impossible in the first place.

first meal : Her ( use doctor special to get 2 weeks) have thief scavenge supplies for beacon
second meal : fat neckbeard ( prolonged using thief special allowing for second doctor use)

this is of course assuming i understand the powers and killing the esper delays the resque by one week, if it alerts the sister (essentially having there be a 2 week clock for rescue) just eat the esper using doctor special and loose minimum casualties

WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY WAIFU DOESNT EXIST?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Yes but she will not enjoy love life without using the fetish, it becomes extremely one sided.
Bullshit. Sexuality is not even close to everything. It's literally infinitely better to leave her frustrated than kill people all the fucking time, which would probably end up with both of you in prison before long anyway if you need a more sociopathic justification for why killing people is wrong.

Not sure what that has to do with what I said, unless it was meant to be some slogan of superiority.

Mate, we're talking about imaginary relationships right now ,it doesn't fucking matter if your waifu doesn't exist, she exists in this context and that's what matters right now.

>fucking someone else isn't cheating
yes and she's a cuck. you wouldnt think this is ok if she cucked you. hypocrite. kys

That's not a CYOA. It's just an image with a few girls on it.

Number three. I'll just cheat on her with Tyrone too and then we'll be even.

you can die from hunger if you're stuck on the island long enough? plenty of people go to jail and dont die you know

please leave shit from last thread, in last thread

I would if we agreed on it first. For example if it was a threesome where everyone fucked everyone equally there is absolutely zero downside.

They're all wearing glasses...
Gigi

that's deep man

Well to have a healthy relationship it does matter.
Like I said earlier you can always lock her up for the duration of her mania so the murders won't happen.
It really is a none issue in the end.

if you save the soldier, can you have him kill the dickass thief when he tries to mug you?

Iris

really though I want to be I and have A be my girlfriend, but unfortunately that just ain't possible.

There is a flaw, that's the point of the CYOA.

Since the girl is supposed to be *perfect* for you in every other way, your relationship would be healthier than 99.9% of other relationships even with her sexually unfulfilled.

SDA if you are reading this i want you to know i fucking hate you, i hope you die so i dont have to read your shit CYOA's anymore

>white pawn
>black knight
I have no desire to save the world or become famous. Only to selfishly improve my own private standard of living.

Sure it's possible, if you believe in yourself. And spend 5 minutes on writing up new text for the image.

>Keep bringing up the same shitty CYOA for years just so you can have the same conversations about it with unsuspecting idiots.
You are supreme autism.

except shes away all the time so its you fucking someone not your waifu and then you also fuck your waifu. you need to kys

Hello stalker-kun :^) You sure seem to like having the same conversation with me and the other at least three guys you've accused of being me.

Hayley

Not even the first such thing that's gotten posted in /cyoag/.

Also doesn't change the fact that I prefer it over the one with rollshit added in.

If the relationship is equal then there is no distinction between waifu and non-waifu. Everyone is a waifu, you're three waifus in a perfect cirlce.

>Doesn't even bother hiding that it's the same guy.

>other people post non-CYOAs here sometimes, this is proof that it's actually a CYOA

Why would I want to hide? :^)