We're currently working on Expansion 3

Artistic Interpretation Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 3 |
-Header (1st Draft)
-Companion Sheet
-Intro
-Loose Details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Tabletop Rulebooks:
docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit (Towers)
mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og (Lewd Adventures)

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

Other urls found in this thread:

sta.sh/0uzxc9tn6s7
picarto.tv/Eversor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uq1A_YgiOQhDMjAJFJ5kTGXF13yhML7h0FtrZpWRNvI/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Dusk Elf

Aghast I was to slow!

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc

please contact me on one of these

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Bread.

Thanks user, I botched this Op up bad when I panicked and saw page 10

Once again sorry for the extreme panic I brought, I just wanted to test the waters and as promised were headin back to the standard expansion chart for IV

Did that one get updated or are you just reposting?

repost

though some folks showed interest in changing the gator to a slightly different look

No one is angry Brumus so just chill famm

Teeth on right look a little goofy, I think she would look better with the back half set of teeth were removed.

As her original artist, I rather think the teeth should stay. She's supposed to be somewhat of a backwoods hick. I mean, she sleeps on the dirt floor.

And remember never to take risks ever again!

I dont mind the teeth, it just feels like some of them are floating in space on the side of her face and not coming out of her mouth.

Don't be like that, Eversor. You're so much better than a Salty Sam. We spent all thread last time discussing what went wrong and Brutus realized his error. no reason to start off so rood.

Perhaps we can try an in between?

I think that is a lil too much.

Oh dont fret, brutus is my bud, im just teasing.

full line?

Yeah that is an improvement

I don't really like the teeth look. I understand it and I think it looks fine, but I personally don't like it.

Why would you deny Goblin Princess babies?

real men sire armies!

Is cool dude, just try to take things slowly, also keep those ideas for later when we get to Gen VI

Only if she would allow me to abolish slavery, or at least replace it with contracted indenture and a labor fueled prison system.

Not enough art of Princesses interacting with each other

What is the overall story of Gen IV?

Half Dragon seems to have people invited over to her kingdom but the other Gen IV princesses are not half breeds like her

She's showing the royalty of pure-breeds that half-breeds aren't bad. The families of the kidnapped princesses however think otherwise.

She is very friendly

i mean it was a cool format and i would be all in on using it for something in the future!

shes also maybe like the fifth ever princess who actualy functions at all within the relm of her royal duties

Princesses are for more than lewd adventures?

well now that's interesting

diks out for dworven!

It's a pretty old piece.
May he find peace.

I personally like the teeth, but prefer the lighter spines. Just my two cents.

I recall one of the potential backstories being a Priscilla reference in that she was Princess to a kingdom with an unnerving and malicious populace, and that the other Princesses had been invited by her for what was supposed to be an innocent get together but ended up being essentially kidnapped by the Princess's servants.

>As her original artist, I rather think the teeth should stay
Wait, what.
I'm the original artist.
And I do like the darker spines, but would like to see how it looks with the back two teeth removed like that other user suggested.

I hate this

I mean, I don't know why that guy would say he's the original artist. I still have the first concepts of her and everything. Being a hick never really was what I intended at all, just that she was in the bayou, and things just moved on from there, and people started suggesting that she was obsessed with her breasts, something I was more than OK with.

Well at least you have proof, we never really needed proof from an user before because really who would lie on the internet in this thread?

I'm not sure, it looks sketchy to me

You mean this situation? it does to me too

>Tries to get rid of the stigma that Elves are lewd
>Skimpy dress
>Protected by three, gay, bara daddies
>Eats cum
Dusk Elf a hypocrite.

>Dusk Elf a hypocrite.

No bully she tries her best

I drew her outfits, including the one we ultimately went with. So partial artist, I guess.

So who is who?

those two who are basically the same species

Just different breeds.

Faun and Satyr

Though their names were mixed up

Does not stop it from being a freaking adorable picture that I love to this day.

I know they're pretty much different breeds
Oh I wholeheartedly agree it's super cute

which reminds me anyone know something from Australian,south African, or South American culture that would be a really cute princess?

Either a bunyip from Australia, or the Nandi bear from Africa.

>Nandi bear
thanks I'll use that
I already listed Bunyip

sta.sh/0uzxc9tn6s7 here's the current list

Drop bear, Kangaroo, spotted hyena[/spoiler

Drop bear yes others sadly no
one cause trash has Kangaroo
two I am only sticking with mythology

Jaguars are cute and majestic.

Ah sorry didn't catch that. Well while jaguars are real they were revered like gods. Icd say Chupicabra but Mexico is firmly North American.

Well I have Quetzalcoatl in south so its fine if it can go far enough south in North America but Chupicabra is a no still cause space chart has it

Show me the Jaguar god thing and I will look into it cause i like the sound of a jaguar princess

Well Tezcatlipoca was male in the Aztec tradition and to Mayans they were more demi-gods. Basically
>black and yellow sripes across face
>obsidion mirror on chest with smike coming out
>Prosthetic leg made of bone and/or a snake
>jaguar aspect called Tepeyollotl ("Mountainheart")

Tezcatlipoca is one you can start with. Jaquar association, but also obsidian, death, night skies, war, and more.

picarto.tv/Eversor

Gonna stream Towergirl Stuff if anyone wants to watch!

interesting

So I know Brumus just got lynched for suggesting changes to the plans but I would like to make a proposal that could make completing the charts easier.

So for the bonus pages for Gens III, IV, and V I suggest we have the bonus page apply for both the original gen and the expansion.

So the companion page would count for both Gen III and expansion Gen III

Loot and Armies would count for Gen IV / V and Expansion IV / V respectively

I know we have a companions page for Expansion Gen III already but Eversor does not want to do the art for it which is basically a death sentence for that chart.

If we ignore creating the bonus pages (Or even just put them off till later if there is enthusiasm / art for them) we can focus on the princesses (Which I feel is all people really want) and get the charts done.

So work order would be:

Expansion Gen IV
Expansion Gen V
Fix Expansion Gen I
Proper Cameo Gen
Gen VI or whatever we want to do by that point

Just played the vidya adaptation, what little there is is fairly endearing if somewhat oddly intent on murdering poor human princess.

Subtitle Pending?

I can't even get past the damn army fight. It keeps getting stuck where I can't press any buttons and have to forcibly close the game, every time.

Oh, Kingdom Conquest, I forgot to specify.

Is there a rule for bringing items you acquire between Gens?

bam

You can save her you know? She's just in the unfortunate position of cross-roading 3 different kingdoms

gonna try to get my butt back into gear this week

did y'all wana use the voted princesses for the IV expansion or the ones that were planned but have no art?

cause the artless ones will add more time on top of all the relines and item art

I'd like to see a rendition of Buffalo before we close out the roster.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uq1A_YgiOQhDMjAJFJ5kTGXF13yhML7h0FtrZpWRNvI/edit?usp=sharing

I think I'm obsessed with the Tower Boys idea now. I'm trying to make a spread sheet of all the possible traits you can get from the saved princesses from the other games. The list isn't done at all though.

And on top of that I only have four princes. Girl Prince, Incubus Prince, Dragon Prince, and then Painted Prince, who is living art.

I still say we should keep the existing roster and use the time extra art takes to polish and perfect them

I say we should use the votes for IV expansion.

Also Squats!

>Painting Prince(ss)
>Living portrait of a prince(ss)
>Dowry #1: Paintbrush that lets you change their figure and features
>Dowry #2: Portal Frame. Lets you go into the painting to experience her and the enviroment she's stuck in. No guarentee of coming back?
>Lust Bonus is something that lets you bring them, and thing you draw, to life

Hey isnt that just dwarf princess!?

I'm with ; Keep the existing roster, just make the three characters' art that are not done yet. It's been set for weeks now (months, maybe?), and it's pretty balanced in terms of who/what is present on the chart.

How much art is missing from the current roster? Why can't we just get it done?

3 characters from Gen IV.
Because laziness

We've got great sketches of the princesses we need art for. Just need them applied to the correct art style, and we're good.

4 there was never a concrete decision on which lioness design to use and if we use the one with art its far enough out of style it would need new art regradless

I'd rather we sort the princesses by who fits best in expansions 4 and 5.

No.

You have it, you have it.

10/10 would take, repeatedly.

updated warhammer mass sprite sheet with named sprites and factions for easier waifu finding

Will rescue in every run.

Anyone have some ideas for the western part of my list here sta.sh/0uzxc9tn6s7 Its for fae creatures,Angels, and Demons

Any opinions on this? Some Namefag want to weigh in to get people discussing

>no iron guard for guard
DAMNIT