NEVER CASH OUT

I MADE A MISTAKE AND CASHED OUT 80% OF MY CRYPTO WHEN BTC WAS $12k AND ETH WAS $450
DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID
NOW I HAVE TO BUY BACK IN AND ADMIT I'VE BEEN JUSTED
I'M TAKING THIS SHIT TO THE MOON OR $0 I DONT GIVE A FUCK

The whole point of cryptocurrencies is neve cash out.

Who cares if you can buy a Lambo today, if you can buy the whole fucking Lambo factory tomorrow.

what is "moon" to you?

making a fuckton of money from little investment and then leaving is a good time.

it's beating yourself up when you leave with 100x gains when you could have 200x, or it's glee when you sell at the ATH.

Don't listen to this fucking retard. He thinks everyone in cryptos are all going to be billionaires. Life doesn't work that way. Don't buy back in. Wait for the crash. It's coming.

that fucking face

make 10x, cash out 1x, repeat twice a year.

i hope it crashes when you buy at ATH haha like literally 1 minute away after you buy, the big short happens. i would masturbate to the thought of you losing everything haha. shit it got me hard right now just imagining it. ill pay you $50 if you eat my cum and drink my piss

>I'M TAKING THIS SHIT TO THE MOON OR $0 I DONT GIVE A FUCK
same

My dad says "If you made a profit you lost nothing" but he also told me to get out of crypto all year because he's a dumb boomer normie

Look guys, the amount of growth in the last month is extreme even for cryptos. How can you not think that this is the top of the bubble? You really think governments are going to sit back this goes to a multi trillion marketcap with no regulation?

I'm not saying governments can kill crypto but you can bet your ass that if they pass strict regulation the price is going to tank. Plus tether and bitconnect are ticking time bombs waiting to go off anyday.

i cashed out 50% and doubled the rest, so i back where i was and ready to cash out 50% again
not bringing any money back until it corrects for good

Kek i have more money in crypto right now than i have ever had in my bank account and im not stopping

What are you talking about? You cant cash out

I cashed out 1k last week. It's hard to cash out millions, but shit your whore mouth

Margin STR on polo is the only way back

Cashed out 10% at the ATH. Still pretty nervous waiting for that crash to happen. I want to buy more, not loose 10% of my bitcoins.

Should happen any day now

Have not not even bothered looking at any of the meme graphs? Btc has been set to keep going up for the forseeable future. Only cash out a fraction of your gains

I sold ETH at 760 and bought LTC at 340.

just buy stuff with your bitcoin, why do you need fiat for monetary transactions?

Look at the btc charts, most things are at their bottoms. 20% growth after an 80% decline is hardly concerning.

Unless all mods are fired from Veeky Forums it might be better for crypto to use EVERY FUCKING BOARD YOU CAN RUWF:BFFWUIUBV:UFBWBDFWFBWUV:CWFB:FWFUBWFUBWFBVWF{WUBFOWBFUW:"BF