You can either have

You can either have

>A: $10 million tax free

or

>B: A loving, loyal, kind, smart and beautiful virgin girl who will be true to you and love you until the end of your days. The catch is that you will never have a net worth over $250,000.

Which do you pick?

10million tax free

True love, no question. That's worth all the money in the world.

>would you rather have an attainable goal, or a completely unrealistic pipe-dream that, in all actuality, never happen?

C'mon, bruh. You know unicorns don't exist. As much as I'd like to pick B, how am I supposed to retire? Doesn't my 401k count into net worth?

Granted, in my area, $250k net worth is not bad living. I can still have a modest home, toys, guns, and a loving wife that will bear me many children. Who's to say that I can't give them my fortune? On second thought, B it is.

/thread

B the unicorn girl

There's no such thing as love.

10M BITCHES LOVE ME ANYWAY

Money. Find a 'pure' virgin girl is seriously overrated

You couldn't get B even if you had A. So B is worth more.

>my wife's son

B - no question about it

Couldn't finish reading B before I decided to choose A

Every woman who's had sex with someone else has had children?

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: W+ZwjCw4) 12/19/17(Tue)01:40:00 No.5202278▶
>File: 1510800318503.jpg (454 KB, 1200x1600)
>There's no such thing as love.

Dgaf about the virgin thing, They end to be super fucking clingy and strange.

Money all day! Virgins are boring as fuck

Both, because there is no limit to the success I can have.

fuck off faggot

10 million.

Not to mention if shes a virgin girl to the end of my days that means you never fuck hef

b easily

Some sad autists in this thread.

The money, obviously, which I will then proceed to turn into $100M and then half a billy.

And yet you would still be alone and unloved

10 million can buy a lot of hookers

Everything men do in life is with the objective of getting wymyn, I'd go with B

The money. I don't want love. I want freedom. I just want to escape wageslavery and be left alone. Peace and quiet trumps all. Living life on my own terms, at my own pace. Nirvana.

That's a tough one. I think I could get more happiness out of the girl though.

>WHEN YOU HAVE OPTION B BUT NO NET WORTH CAP-

JEJJJJJJJJJJJ

>nirvana: (in Buddhism) a transcendent state in which there is neither suffering, desire, nor sense of self, and the subject is released from the effects of karma and the cycle of death and rebirth. It represents the final goal of Buddhism.
Can nirvana be achieved, if you're a wageslave or struggle to "relate" in relationships? I don't think so. Only the rich and the dead can afford to experience true peace in this world.

wow I knew this board was full of pathetic virgin dorks but didn't realize it was so bad you guys would trade 10 million dollars to fuck another virgin. here's a better idea homos: take the 10M move to a poor country and bang all the virgins you want

>brown people
No thanks. I want beautiful, white children with light colored eyes

What is Eastern Europe?

Many normies cannot understand this concept because they're constantly being dominated by their biological calls of fucking anything that moves.

this 100%

The money of course.

Virgins are absolutely horrible in bed, with the money you can fuck as many women as you want

Money makes your life better in all respects

>Veeky Forums IS NEVER GONNA FIND A GIRL EVEN WITH ALL THE BTC THEY HAVE

>t. never been to eastern europe
Those bitches are on a new paradigm of crazy. Life of hell

B. I wouldn't be rich but I could build a sex torture dungeon and test the limits of her love for me while seeing how dark my soul could become

seems like a life well spent

Just false. I'm sorry not sorry you have not experienced love toward others.

$10 million. I'm good without love not without money

plot twist: she dies in childbirth but you can go up to 500k

Why is this even a question? Clearly A; I can jumpstart so many projects and skip the accumulation phase. B is overrated and unnecessary—kids and romance are for settling down; I don't plan to settle until I've won this game. And even then maybe lot.

no

Very true. 95% of Eastern European women have massive daddy issues! I dated a very hot Lithuanian for a for years, she was amazing in bed but had emotional swings for days

So I can't even have a house + cash worth $250,000+?

That sucks

probably A since the loyalty of the girl will be wasted on my poor ass

>having children
you really are a primitive cave beast. why would you want to continue the cycle of suffering in this world? why don't you just adopt one of the many orphans out there? plenty of people who were rejected by their biological "families".
>b-but muh genes
fuck your genes, you inhumane beast!

There is no denying they're absolutely best looking stock in the world, but yes, they are batshit crazy, even by womens standards
>adopting
Enjoy raising a rapechild of two krokodil whores, or brown people

Enjoy going crazy later in life.

If it's a Hitomi Tanaka, then sure.

most people are crazy in this world. they think they are so sane, living in their fake reality, hiding their intentions behind masks which they wear every day, giving so much meaning to things that mean nothing at all.

I already have a loving gf :) A please, mr. waiter!

No one said you couldn't find love if you picked Option A. Option B is the one with the limit on your networth. You're a fucking cuck if you pick Option B.

B, the only reason I put all my savings into crypto, joined the army, became a police officer, bought a house, is to get that anyways. Too bad none of it has worked so far.

B, fuck money, 250 grand is enough to live a good life.Especially if you keep pumping her worth, she's loyal isn't she?

>A loving, loyal, kind, smart and beautiful virgin girl who will be true to you and love you until the end of your days.

depends, if I cheat on her will she still love me unconditionally, if so, I choose this.

If not give me the money

>if I cheat on her will she still love me unconditionally

No. And rightfully so.

money then

this.

kys senpai

>No. And rightfully so.
lol cuck

I'll take B

Put my 250000 in dividend producing assets and blow the dividends each pay out on life expenses and whatever else I want.

Also if the chick is as great as she sounds, she'll be smart enough to earn herself a shit load of cash

Cheating on your girl when she's loyal to you and loves you is a cuck move.

I never understand these circumstances.

One can literally acquire the other in some way.

Apparently you didn't read the whole thing

I swear that I currently have option b). 10/10, traditional, loyal, innocent, trustworthy, obedient, loves me as much as someone can love someone. She has difficulty calculating tips when paying at restaurants. She asks if you want something mild or spicy when you have the stomach flu.

Take it from me. I have the pinnacle of women as most commonly desired. It is a full time job driving women like this.

The best bet is to be primarily focused on a), but put yourself in the position to nab b) when it crosses your path. You will only see a handful of opportunities in life that might yield an a) or b), but you can pour work into and develop an a) at many points, whereas a b) must be locked down immediately upon recognizing it is such.

Tl;dr: lock down a good b) when you see it. You can grow an a).

A A AA A A A AA GIB NAO

Fag

Option B is truly the thinking man's option.

I already have the perfect wife though

>trading a lifetime of luxury for a woman
>daring to call another a cuck

Wew

cuck detected

10mil easy

The 10mil never came with a catch. I already found a loyal loving girl who was a virgin and I did that when I was poor. I could use that 10m to make our lives great.

A, I can buy many girls just like b now.

Kek

Ummm A all day. Anal is just as good as any virgin...