mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator
battlescribe.net/
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q
bloodofkittens.com/blog/2017/02/26/gathering-storm-iii-rise-primarch-leak-compilation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for
>forgetting the copy pasta
Neck yourself, my dude.

Useless links for dorks who cant google
Wow for sure embarassed I didnt leave those in

Anyone else getting really fed up with all the psychic phase bullshit?

>The dread Aeldari known as Adarki Duncini
youtube.com/watch?v=LfephiFN76E [Open]

>40k rules reference in wiki format. 204% Organized
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Rules and such. Use Readium for epubs on iphone, lithium on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW attempt to make the game more fun for everyone (except orks as usual)
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>DIS DA WAAAGH ORGANIZA, ZOG YERSELF IF YER STILL ASKIN' ABOUT IT
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>a better list builder if you like using a phone
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (what the Lion calls Vulkan's dick pics folder)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Has anything good ever came from Chaos? I mean, from the name alone you'd probably think it would have some nice deeds because that's the ever-shifting nature of randomness but I have literally never found anything saying that.

Hopefully everyone else had a better gaming day than me.

GGA where are you? I need tales of guardsmen holding the line!

BTFO

>gets BTFO

Rate my casual list please!

Deleted it myself. In my minimum effort haste, I left some comfy anime music as the duncan instead of replacing it.

What if a space marine has to poop?

ADMIT IT

You stupid faggots would whine about his rules not being competitive enough even if Roboute cost 0 points.

I played against a double Reborn Warhost list today and got fucking trounced, that shit is unbelievable.

Space Marines have achieved a goal that Kim Jung Un wishes he could get to. Their bodies are so efficient, they only poop once a month. And they usually poop before a battle. It takes a while for all their crippled half-naked butlers to properly oil them up and lube into their armors, plenty of time to drop some weight before a mission. However, if they've been caught unawares, or training, or whatever, and happen to be wearing their suit, it just goes everywhere.

They have recyclers, but man, the original designers just did not anticipate the toll a space marine's bowel extrusion would have on the equipment, and the recyclers fail before the second turd. It just squeezes between the suit gel-padding layer and the black carapace with every step. It's the real reason Raven Guard marines go silent, when you note that they spend more extended time in the field than any of their brothers.

>not being competitive enough

I heard he's a monstrous creature?
The least I'd want is for him to join units and fit in transports.

No, they whine about every other army's broken OP rules and then ignore their own.

See? Your WAAC faggotry has given you brain cancer. Shoo shoo, don't you have an LVO to prepare for?

pls respond

This is true.

Are there any non-1d4chan American-themed marines?

He's not amazing but he'll see plenty of play in local metas and at local events.

Not the guy you're responding to but you literally appear to be spewing buzzwords and memes without actually understanding what any of them mean.

>American-themed marines?
Should be easy to homebrew. Just make them red white and blue or Captain America uniforms and so on. Bioshock infinite-style idolatry.

Raptors.

Ultramarines.

I think he was being ironic.
Particularly when it's a fluff motivation about that.

Man, people really just fucking are rolling with this.
MCs can form units.
ICs can join units, just can't join units with Monstrous Creatures.
IC-MCs can join any units, too, as long as there aren't other MCs/ICs.

I'm pretty sure some of those sentences break the laws of physics...

>wanting guilliman to be able to join units is WAAC
Not him, but you've never played competitively have you? Because that is far from powerful. The best stuff to boost him is psykic powers, and only a couple of powers would actually be better if he could join units.
Some people just want to give a primarch a fitting retinue, because he's a fucking primarch, he should have one.

Give it to me in Low Gothic, Magos.
Can he or can't he do everything regular Infantry Independent Characters can?

The supposed scenario was that Bobby G costs 0 points and that people would still whine about his competitiveness level. Someone did, in fact, whine about his competitiveness level because he is a Monstrous Creature. user then supposed that WAAC faggotry had, indeed, ruined the user's ability to think because Roboute Guilliman for 0 points would be the ultimate no-brainer auto include for every xenos Imperial army.

Even the rumored 350 is really good, if he was Wraithknight points it would be even better. Or rather, the two should exchange points values, because fuck Wraithknights.

How fucking big is this guy that he counts as a freaking MC? How the hell does he get groundside if he can't fit in the thunderhawk?

>Cut to Gulliman surfing a gunship down to the surface of a warzone.

THE 80's HAVE RETURNED TO US!

no, because I haven't used psychic powers since third edition

>pickup game against another marine player
>he bitches about the hassle of needing to roll all of his librarianstar's bullshit
>tell him to stop using units he doesn't like playing with
>he just gives me a dumb look

Being an MC doesn't prevent him from joining normal units.

It prevents other ICs from joining him.
Guilliman can join a unit of Assault Marines, or a Guard Blob, or whatever.

But if he joins a unit that already has an IC, you have to pick which one stays and which one leaves.

HOW

DO

YOU

PAINT THESE FUCKING FACES

With two thin layers and being as neat as you can.

>Someone did, in fact, whine about his competitiveness level because he is a Monstrous Creature.
It's about the fluff, not winning.
Why can't Guilliman stand side by side with his loyal Ultramarines like he did back in the times of the heresy?

Thanks for explaining, but that seems like needless complication with no fluff explanation.

He doesn't have the 'Independent Character' special rule per all the rules. If he did you'd be right about people over reacting but because he doesn't have 'IC' as a special rule he cannot joint units or be joined by other characters.

CAREFULLY!

Like, aren't their a dozen Duncan videos out right now that boil down to "Tinned Basecoat, shade, highlight, superhighlight"?

Did you not use primer?

But user, he is clearly standing beside them.

He isn't an Independent Character...

He doesn't have the Independent Character USR so none of this matters, without that rule he cannot join units or be joined by other characters. 'Character' is different from 'Independent Character'

Not GGA, but I had a game vs a Knight where I had a blob of 30 Guardsmen with 3 Lascannons and the guy kept trying to kill the blob to get rid of the Lascannons but he couldn't get through enough of the bodies. Finally the Lascannons took the Knight down. They kept getting Prescience and Tank Hunters off. It was lovely.

Chapter Master! Join me and together we'll go slaughtering Heretics!
>I can't.
What!? Why not? We could learn so much from each other! Over a ten thousand years and so many new threats since I was wounded; So I beleive we should go together so I can learn the new threats and strategies you've developed.
>But...I...Um...I just need some alone time, okay?
What?
>Sorry, My Liege. It's...just...IGOTTAGO!
Wait! Come back! Why won't any of you people fight demons with me? D:

No they cant you idiot. Even independent character MC's can not join other units.

Some guy last thread said something about S12 and autogibbing T6. I just wanted to remind you that S maxes at 10 unless it's Destroyer, and even then it still only is really hitting at its own weird values.

Read the BRB dummy.

Thin layers and careful hands.
That particular face isn't even the worst of them.

If you're talking about the colours, I think a standard mid-tone human flesh is:
>Bugman's glow
>Reikland Fleshshade
>Cadian Fleshtone
>Kislev Flesh

Be careful about how thick the colours are and how carefully you apply them, I think the differences in how you apply them can make a difference in tone in a way that's quite noticeable for skin tones.

Time to return to the galaxy and tear Girlyman a new Rawbutt, no homo(except for Slaanesh ofc)

I want to get into 40k. I either want to play really a few REALLY tanky dudes OR I want to play a LOT of little dudes and swarm my opponent. What do?

Wraithknight, Scatterlaser Bikes, 40 Warp Spiders, ally in a Riptide Wing.

Now you got both!

Which is dumb as it breaks tyrant guard.

I've been painting for an hour and I've only got a couple of them primed.

I just want to FORTIFY POSITIONS... why is it so hard?

GUARD
GUARD
GUARD

Or if you mean "tanky" as in men and not machines, Grey Knights.

That sounds cool but I have no idea what you are talking about and google is only giving me lore

That's heresy

I don't care if its man machine or other, as long as its a bitch to kill

Imperial Guard is probably the best of the swarm armies, so to speak. Orks and Tyranids can bring a lot of dudes, but they're lackluster.

For a really elite force, it depends how far you're willing to go. A Space Marine army can have a pretty low model count, or you could go all out and run something like Imperial Knights where you've only got 3 giant robots on the table and nothing else.

Necrons are probably the hardest to kill.

The lads

Primed?
Priming isn't technically "beginning". If you're talking about basecoating, then yes, that takes a while. They make a spray for Averland Sunset, is that a component in your basecoat?

Necrons can be hard to kill, and go in hordes.

But in terms of machines, the Guard can take a lot of pretty tough ones and have lots of bodies with them too.

I wasn't aware that all of the rules were available, just a few snapshots of the datasheet, which doesn't show which normal special rules he comes with. (IE, several people mention that he has Eternal Warrior, which none of the images show.) We saw a list of some of his Unique Special Rules, but not his *common* Special Rules.

If you're referring to the unit type "Monstrous Creature (Character)", yes, that's different than the special rule, "Independent Character," which is never listed as a unit type, and is listed under special rules when it appears on datasheets.

Sure they can. ICs can join units that don't contain MCs or Vehicles. Just look at Nids. Hell, even tau have MC units. If you feel otherwise, please cite the rulebook section with a quote, screenshot, or page number.

Q: If a Monstrous Creature is also an Independent Character,
can it join other units? Can other Independent Characters then
join the unit that the Monstrous Creature is now a part of?
A: No, to both question.

From the faq.

I took the pieces out of the plastic mold sheet, and sprayed them with primer so that paint will stick to them.

Did I use the wrong word? If I did, didn't mean to.

>Play tyranids
>Beat the same necron player 3 times consecutively
people are bad at this

Ah, of course. The contradictory amendments. Carry on, then.

Do you know how to 'ctrl + f' the FAQ you buffoon?

No, you didn't.
That's what primer is.
I just personally don't think I've "started" properly until I apply the basecoat.

>he actually wears a helmet
I wept joyful tears.

updated: traded in some bodies for another crab-tank, not sure if it's worth it? Anyway this is pretty much just a list of models I want, so effectiveness is secondary, still I'm curious how you think it would perform.

Are you at a thing? Is there an event it British territory?

Ask about Fires of Cyraxus.

Gotcha

Well, I want to do it right. Doesn't mean I won't bitch about how long it takes lol

A) it states in the FAQ, clearly, that MC ICs cannot join units.

B) bloodofkittens.com/blog/2017/02/26/gathering-storm-iii-rise-primarch-leak-compilation/

This has his his USR's listed.

Necrons or Nurgle my dude

>not sure if it's worth it?
The crab tanks are a lot better alongside each other.

>Wow for sure embarassed I didnt leave those in

If you can't do the simple job of being an OP, don't be OP.

People are still replying to me in the old thread.

what madness is this

I want to hotglue that helmet.

Question: do dedicated transports benefit from the special rules of their attached unit? Havocs with Tank Hunters makes it possible to plasma vomit tanks to death, but if the Rhino doesn't benefit from it, it may as well use its combo-plasma on something else, or I may swap it out for a meltagun.

Army-wise the Warpsmith footslogs hiding behind the dread, repairing any damage and hopefully granting it IWND. They get cover fire from the Rapier which should attract anything that was considering firing at the lonely IC the moment it spits out a S10 pieplate. Autocannon squad camp an objective and cover Warp/dread team as best they can, or simply dakka anything within 24". The two Rhinos and Predator blitzkrieg the rest of the table.

>Just look at Nids
nids have units of MCs. and ICs. but no MC ICs.

Except for when the enemy brings Khornate. Damn 30" turn charge across the board...HOW ARE YOU FASTER THAN A LANDSPEEDER? WHAT KIND OF SPEED DID YOU TAKE AND WHERE CAN I GET IT?

I should hasten to mention that the player himself was quite nice. "Don't Hate the Player" and all that.

They do have tyrant guard which allows you to join a hive tyrant to them like an independent character. But GW broke that with the FAQ.

The Truth.

Ultramarines proclaimed:
>I Need a hero! ...And hes gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast and he's gotta be larger than life!

And GW said "Very well! He's an MC!"

>someone 'leaks' rules
>only bothers to leak papa smurf, nothing about Cypher or Fallen when would have been easy to do so

Fucking Ultra Marine players.

That wouldn't be grimdark enough

Don't Tyrant Guard have specific rules about this?

Not really. Closest you'll get is Emperor's Warbringers, IF sucessors who specialize in lengthy scouting and stealth missions and planning in order to get off the biggest and most sucessful assault possible. Raptors too, I guess, but they're ruined for me.

kek

>55 quid

A warband of khorn daemonkin once saved an imperial planet from a slanneshi warband accidently.

Chaos isn't random, it's emotive.

To quote: A single hive tyrant (or the Swarmlord) may join a unit of tyrant guard exactly as though it were an indepedent character.

So what exactly do we know about what happens in GS 3? Does Emps die?

>To quote: A single hive tyrant (or the Swarmlord) may join a unit of tyrant guard exactly as though it were an indepedent character.

So it's fine then, the FAQ doesn't break Tyrant Guard guarding Tyrants, and Papa Smurf can't be joined to a unit.

>Rapiers

those things are great for the cost, is it passing over the Chaos Warband list to take it?

yeah. they join as an IC but aren't actually one. So they can't leave a unit for example.

*is it worth passing

We know RG's stats (mostly)

No one bothered to leak anything more. Which is kind of sad when you consider basically all of GSII was leaked a few weeks before it's pre-orders even when live.

Papa smurf doesn't have indepedent character anyway, unless GW are morons.