Monero thoughts guys?

monero thoughts guys?
im mining this bad boy for free dont ask how
should i start looking a ferrari now ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-42338754
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Consistently consistent. What's your hashrate?

Best longterm hold through potentially turbulent times due to its truly anonymous blockchain. Anyone that knows what they're talking about has at least a double digit percentage of XMR in their portfolio. Keep mining.

>im mining this bad boy for free dont ask how
bbc.com/news/technology-42338754
Hmmm???

1.5 kh/s

>bbc.com/news/technology-42338754
lol na i just dont pay electricity

Liquidated my LTC for monero today, because LTC is already on normiebase, but monero isn't. Once monero hits coinbase it'll pull way ahead of LTC imho.

Great hodl coin overall. Never doubt drug money.

im not in Starbucks right now

Why do you think it will be on Coinbase?

thats what i was telling this ETH fag today monero is gonna hit the moon soon and when it does i will be ready

122.5 H/s :,)

i don't care if it never pays off. i was given a gaming laptop and i don't game; i just want to be a part of something great.

they'll list quite a few alts in Q1, and monero goes along nicely with their "muh decentralization" mentality. It's a fairly obvious pick considering its track record. Speculation, but really fucking good odds if you ask me.

And if it doesn't hit coinbase it'll roughly continue along the trajectory of LTC which is also really damn good.

na it will be on jewbase soon asnd when it does is gonna spike so hard my dick is gonna hit the moon that day

>Once monero hits coinbase
I love Monero but I don't think this will ever happen. Coinbase is controlled by people that have vested interested in offchain Bitcoin Core transactions becoming a thing. I don't think they're too fond of something truly decentralized and anonymous like Monero competing with BTC for transactions as a currency.

The day Coinbase takes XMR is two weeks before the day I sell all my XMR.

Thinking of building a dedicated rig and mining this. The numbers work out well right now. How stable is the price though?

are you me ?

it's basically the stable coin. I don't think any other has as good a track record except for maybe bitcoin. But then again BTC has a way longer lifespan than this already

in a year if my projection is correcty i should have 10 to 20 coins because im getting more miner rigs for a good price so i should be good because electricity is not gonna cut my balls off

I'm sitting on 240 XMR and i'm ognna sell this shit for LTC. Can't wait for the government to crack down on this coin.

thats sad bro you can get a good 1.5 kh/s with two gpus and thats pretty good is easy to mine it now so get in the paint now before is too late

>the government
How does an idiot like you end up with 240 XMR?

the government taking it down why because the jews are butthurt that they cant trace it

how many coins you get per day with that? I can get maybe 500H/s on my machine, but that's currently going into ETN

never happening

>"stable"
It shot up to $382.11 from $15 in a year. At $300+ I'll happily invest $6k in a rig. If it drops back down to $15...

You realize a gov't ban could very well make it moon more? Just because it's illegal doesn't mean people won't want it. In fact it could drive up the demand.

with 1500h/s you can get 4XMR and with 500h/s you can get 1 XMR

It will never drop that low but you can always mine another shitcoin then.

>complaining about this
nigga wut

They can't take down a decentralized blockchain. There is no "there" to take down. Monero exists now and will exist in the future. It's like a virus that won't stop spreading until the entire internet is turned off.

Uh, 1500 h/s is like 0.02 XMR/day currently. Monero mining has been decently profitable since bitcoin started going nuts a few months ago.

Not complaining. Just that price stability determines whether or not it's smart to drop $6k on a rig.

any pool you can reccomend? Gonna shove my hashrate up that thing's ass

Minexmr.

Cheers fellow miners!

I mine it with my AMD gpus but really don't see a future in it. Transaction fees are too high because transactions require too much data to keep everything anonymous. Rather get into Zcash.

but is Zcash anonymous

Cheers miners and holders - I present to you the Comfy Coin!

mongero on suicide watch, qtum coming for you

wtf qtum i thought you were my friend and then you go and do something like this to me

Us westerners love Monero, but my asian friends tell me QTUM is the new 'king of castle' as we say.

SCAMCOIN
C
A
M
C
O
I
N

>not mining electroneum instead atm
Fucking brainlets