$1 by tomorrow morning

You have been warned. This is your last chance to board the shuttle.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-12/will-2018-be-the-year-of-the-bank-of-amazon-experts-weigh-in
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf why?

This is schilling 101 dude.

Everyday more banks sign up

I'm gonna sink some money in this right now.

sittin on 550 choochooooo

Proof ?

Sitting comfy on 5009 of these things. Let's go.

slowly rising desu

Every exchange I've tried wants proof of Residency. Do these Kikes think I live in a home!?

I do, but all of the rent and bills are in my roomate's name. All my checks are direct deposit.

Ripple is just prepping the bull(LINK).

Thanks just bought 10k

Enjoy being liquidated by all the extra supply that is currently not in circulation.

>He doesn't use Binance
Our chink friends don't care, they want you and them to make lotsa money.

in for 12k. im trusting you OP.

If they keep letting normies like you in, the price will explode to $4 in a week, and then the whale exits the domino effect and crashes the entire market.

They legitimately want to keep this rising forever, but slowly

Extra supply is locked up for 4 years kid.

What banks?

Well, that's not looking good.

its mooning senpai

I'm watching this and XVG at the same time, and XRP seems to keep getting floored, while XVG keeps breaking each barrier of 10 sat. But things could change overnight.

trolling with that 1 minute chart

>1 min candles

This cunt can't be serious.

It hit 4200, and now it's struggling in the low 4100s ever since. I'm sure it'll get better, though. I want to see this go up.

Unless you're trying to out-daytrade bots for 1-2% gains, 1 min candles are completely fucking useless for indicating anything.

Human brains should be looking at macro trends zoomed out to a minimum 2h time frame. Anything else is stupid.

Here. What part of this chart looks bearish?

None of it. I just think we'll be waiting longer than tonight for $1.

I owe you a grape senpai. It was supposed to a bigger dive than dropping $ 0.735 earlier, before bouncing back.

holy shit amazon banking + ripple

Back to 4200! This is great. And this time, we're breaking it!

$.82 and climbing

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-12/will-2018-be-the-year-of-the-bank-of-amazon-experts-weigh-in

Ripple isn’t even a real crypto/ block chain. Banks are going to shit on you guys

HERE WE GO YOU FUCKING NIGGERS SEE YOU AT $1

Already $.92 on bithumb.

Yeah... I'm gonna get some more of this. So many fucking banks signing on and it's the most likely candidate to get added to coinbase this year. I'll take that gamble.

With BTC's ever growing marketcap I'm not as concerned about the circulating supply as I used to be

100bn coins = 13.333 per person on earth
someone just moved 900 million coins to an account, 1% of supply locked

ez supply doesnt matter ez

is ripple the best crypto for transferring value between exchanges?

I use it to transfer to binance.
But only buy on dips.

Buy the dip $1 within reach.