twitter.com/AnonBabble

Perfect hit 10/10 bravo!

That was fucking awesome to watch.
>Ywn fight commie scum side by side with a true hero

What is this? Age of Sigmar LARP?

>wields a weapon against an unarmed foe

He is no honorable knight

You weren't saying that during the inauguration

The rabble had chosen his Bare Hands as his weapon. 'Twas the overconfidence of misguided zeal.

So what is this, Black Block Vs. SCA?

He was defending the pensioner to the right

What's going on here?

Antifa scum getting wrecked

The blackguard is the quintessential black knight.
Requirements
Base Attack Bonus: +6
Alignment: any evil
Skills: Hide 5 ranks , Knowledge (religion) 2 ranks
Feats: Cleave , Improved Sunder , Power Attack
Special: The character must have made peaceful contact with an evil outsider who was summoned by him or someone else.

Hit die
d10
Skill points
2 + Int

>The rabble had chosen his Bare Hands as his weapon. 'Twas the overconfidence of misguided zeal.

Hardly seems to be an honourable duel to me. I doubt there was even a formal challenge issued, nor an appropriate response given.

>Antifa scum getting wrecked

Nah, next time they'll just come with shanks or other weapons.

That's how escalation works.

That's good. When one of them finally kills somebody, it will doom them all.

You...want someone to die?

The fuck is wrong with you?

>Implying antifa scum don't already

Antifa are cowardly violent thugs, who enjoy attacking people under the veil of

>Nazis are bad, so you literally can't disagree with us and if you do, you're literally a Nazi too and we'll beat you to within an inch of your life.

They do not hold jobs, they steal and abuse welfare.

They're cunts every bit as bad as the cunts they oppose.

I assume you mean the older man, clad in red cap and white and black livery, who is clearly on the front lines of conflict, arms raised in an experience fighting posture.

Why, even the crimson haired maiden in in the lower left is foisting a standard above the field, and as such is (however inappropriately) a participant in this conflict.

It's for the greater good, user. To get all those scumbags behind bars or into camps, we need an excuse to crack down on them first. If a few people have to die, well, shucks.

>Cowardly
I thought actually nutting up and PHYSICALLY going out and fighting for what you believe in is pretty brave but whatevs.

>Violent

Yes, because I'm sure they were not antagonized in any way, shape or form. Trumpism is a religion of peace (tm) after all.

>abuse welfare

I thought the black-block archetype was they were all trust fund kids. I can't keep up with the dismissive stereotypes anymore.

>It's for the greater good, user. To get all those scumbags behind bars or into camps, we need an excuse to crack down on them first. If a few people have to die, well, shucks.

Hey, yo. Everyone else reading the thread. This is what Trump supporters actually believe so...yeah.

That's probably why the guy with the stick was about to get decked.

>PHYSICALLY going out and fighting for what you believe in

>Oh look there are some Trump supporters better swarm them and cave their skulls in, we're so cool, lol fuck Nazis

Ok m8

>Reddit spacing

>antifa was invented in response to Trump

Do you live under a rock? Antifa has been beating people up for years under the pretense of "literally anyone we don't like is a Nazi and thus fair game for assault"

>It's for the greater good, user. To get all those scumbags behind bars or into camps, we need an excuse to crack down on them first. If a few people have to die, well, shucks.

Truly, blackguards and hypocrites prefer to dress their cowardice in the guise of "the greater good" while conveniently finding themselves absent of actual conflict.

An honorable man would meet his foe in honest battle, with equal arms, to prove the rightness of his cause.

Thaaaaaats...not what I said at all you dumbo.

>>Oh look there are some Trump supporters better swarm them and cave their skulls in, we're so cool, lol fuck Nazis

I see in the original image only one armed party, and it is not the men in black.

I struggle to believe that a man would bring weapon and shield and helmet out on a leisurely stroll across the moors, unexpecting of any conflict, so to protest his ilk's supposed innocence does a great disservice to your honor and my intelligence.

>I thought actually nutting up and PHYSICALLY going out and fighting for what you believe in is pretty brave but whatevs.
Ganging up on defenseless people ten versus one and pepper spraying old men is not brave. Here's what happens when brave antifa meet any sort of resistance:
youtu.be/EPvN5o2aRNs?t=1748

You implied they were violent in response to Trump's actions, but the fact of the matter is that they're violent all the time regardless.

Can't all of you fuck off to /pol/, please?

This thread absolutely nothing to do with either Veeky Forums games, or Veeky Forums culture.

It's funny that you claim this while OP's webm shows both sides being equal faggots.

/pol/ is too much of an echo chamber. It gets boring.

He just looks scared. Look at his shoulders.

There's pepper spray on both sides as well.

Then fuck off to tumblr or reddit or something. Anywhere but here. And don't forget to sage your posts.

Keep your politics off of my Chinese cartoon message board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>An honorable man
You do realise that that "honorable man"'s opponents are masked men who attack people in a group and / or dox people on the internet in an attempt to ruin their lives?

Equal arms is neither possible nor optimal, what you need is rat poison.

Street fight between anarcho-capitalists and anarcho-communists.

>this thinly veiled of an attempt to start a /pol/ dickwaving contest

please just fuck off with this thread. nobody gives a shit what side you support we're here to talk about traditional games.

Christ that meme is true. Trumpets literally are furries.