Horus Heresy General (HHG)

Plastic Mk II next box plz Edition

>THIS THING
mediafire.com/file/de3l5i29kn69n73/The_Horus_Heresy_Book_7_-_Inferno.pdf
mega.nz/#!OFklhA4K!GiwY4FA3rSFJN_9_LACZIRk2yGf_DdhIK7AY8t4PhQk

>HHG
pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyC

>Updated rulebooks
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
strawpoll.me/10558764
>Primarch Popularity Poll
strawpoll.me/11458318

>Make your unit entries, use Celestia Antiqua Std and Garamond
mediafire.com/file/q315zmyjntb4j04/LA Exploitable v1.pdf

>BoP's Paint guide
imgur.com/a/aBKJE

>HHG Discord
discordapp.com/invite/wYS2J6b

>Plastic Mk II next box plz Edition

Fuck that. I want 30 mk4 assualt Marines.

Emperor of Mankind mini fucking when?!

If it ties into Angelus we could see mkII DA and mkII or mkIV NL assault marines

Would you look at that /hhg/
You have been granted 1 decree of the emperor
What will it be?
It can be anything you want!

LIES DEEP IN THE DARK

> dat pic
I just cannot understand why those Cuckstode haven't run over to help yet, or why a Shield Tribune isn't just tanking every attack from horus for Emps.

Don't worry user, there will be a mkII box soon enough.. My greedy recaster fingers are all over it.

Complete with the correct phobos bolters, MkII power weapon set as well as a GRAND TOTAL OF... 30 MKII Bodies, 5 Cataphracti Terminators as well as one other thing that I have yet to decide as of now.

>plastic NL ass Marines
>plastic Night Raptors

Yes please

What if its like a a plastic Landspeeder or something. That would be nice

probably with a Rhino. I'll be including an option for Legion Specific upgrades with the BAWKS.

If they tie it in with Angelus, that could also go with the Atramentar rumor, though I doubt that would be in the plastic box.

A Speeder would be cool, and maybe bikes. I just want to see some plastic assault Marines. They're $45 for 5 dudes right now, which is crazy.

>plastic iron bollocks jetbikes when

Oh fuck my life why is there a hair in his face

Why do you think he has that facial expression ?

How common were MKIV assault Marines for night lords? Night Raptors use MKV armor, but given the fluff about them, they seem like they came along later.

I ask because I'm debating getting a 20man squad of assmarines, which are the MKIV. Personally, I think NL look best in MKIV armor, but I like the dual turbine look of II and V better.

All traitors had a pretty decent supply of mk4 because most of the Mechanicum favored the traitors

Well, then MKIV it is. It also makes them more distinct from Night Raptors, too, so that's a plus.

How much?
And where can I get Luna Wolf Transfers?

WHEN TIME STANDS STILL

Come on, don't just tease me, I want info.

This is Argel tal. Youre welcome faggots.

Apparently, they were attacking too fast for others to conceive, and each clash between the two of them would be akin to destroy a world, or something.

Would you ship to Canadia when the time comes?

what's the best font to go with it?

M-maybe after Dorn gets a model?

Which legion has the best color scheme and why is it XX?

Personally I like Bare Ceramite.
In Aaaaaaaall its tones :^)

>Plastic Mk II next box plz

Screw that I want mini-titans first! TITANHAMMER WHEN? NOT SOON ENOUGH!.

emperors children

Ultramarines.

Should ceramite even rust?

It does corrode when exposed to extremely hazardous environments. Which is the sort of places the DG go to.

>mini-titans
Knights?

Got to keep in mind, it has to be able to work as a board game. All the boxes use tiles as required terrain, and everything so far has been able to fit on/with them. How would a rhino fit and work with board tiles?

If that's bare ceramite, what's the armour colour of the Knight-Errant and Grey Knights? I thought they had bare (knight-errant) and polished (GK) ceramite as their armour colour.

[You cunts thought you could get away from me edition]

These threads were fucking GREAT, before Betrayal at Calth.

Ever since then they have been an absolute shit-fest of people not knowing what the living fuck they are talking about asking the dumbest questions about things a simple google would inform them on.
>"Should I buy the rule books?"
>"Should I take my Primarch in a body guard of termies?"
>"What is the most op load out on termies?"
>"Guys, when did MkVII come out in the heresy?"
>"Did the Death Guard have MkVII? Mine do...".
>"Did X legion have X armor? How many of it did they haves? I could read, or google, but I cba. I think they look best in plastic Mk4 anywayz"
>"Guys, is 60 tactical marines, one preator in cataphractii with a chainfist, one primus medicae in cataphractii and a chainfist, and three contemptors make a good army?"
>"Guys, if I don't want to buy FW, LOL COS THEY LOOK POOEY, is the plastic box-sets, which look so GOOD, a good option?"
>"What legion should I collect? I know this is a story driven niche of an already niche industry, but i'm so detached from what makes this form of Warhammer good that I don't even have a top two legions I'm torn between."

I remember being HYPED when these threads started popping up. Really in-depth lore and speculation. People who were in regular contact with BL and FW production teams from weekenders and correspondence. Minute rule discussion. Headcannon. Now all it is is stupid questions, people justifying their tactical boxes purchases, and every time a new GW release comes out it just re-sets all the gayness.

On a side note, as to Discussion, talking to people close to nottingham and the thought processes, it is unlikely there will be a rhino, it will probably be Dark Angels vs Night Lords, so either MkIII or MkII with MkIV + jump packs. There will likely not be another heresy era vehicle in plastic, too much of a cash cow for FW to hand over to the sperges.

Does anyone have the colour-swapped photo of the new Guilliman that makes him look like the Emperor?

Bare bare ceramite and Silver?

Is there any legal way besides the lord of war slot to take griffons in 30k?

Would you personally be object if I took griffons as my legion artillery selection (paying the appropriate upgrade cost for space marine crew)?

Keep in mind these are genuine FW resin griffons, so not even plasticphobia anons can hate them

Not really, sorry :/

Well, no one reads the ANSWERS in the OP. What can we do?

Just run them as Medusas.

The thread quality has always been the same, whatever golden you may think existed was probably the same shit we have now just in different color.

>FW griffons
>not using original GW griffons

Why not just use them as Medusas? Would have suggested Whirlwinds, since they both have a mediocre large blast, but then remembered that they're on different hulls.

>just run them as medusaes

huh.

Would the average player even be able to tell they aren't actually medusae? The barrel isn't as thicc but it's the same length.

Eldar made this general. SPACE MUHREEN posters destroyed it.

There is wisdom in this.
This thread has always been shit.

Hilariously enough I run my old 2nd edition, metal manned turret whirlwind as a scorpius.

It's not bare.
It's ivory white.
Read book 1 you fuck

Muchos Gracias Hermano.

in hindsight I should have just done a search for it.

When did Horus changed his armor color to black? When he became Warmaster? Or the Legion renamed to the Sons?

>A
But Eldar aren't playable in 30k?
>B
XENOS-BUILT THREADS MUST BE RAZED TO THE GROUND.

>Or the Legion renamed to the Sons?

This, I think it was after Isstvan.

It's definitely not AL.
AL suck.
It's either Blood Angels, Night Lords, or Dark Angels. Clean Death Guard look boss, but they are never clean. Ever.

De nada

>Just run them as Medusas

No sir, you cannot do that. You will riun the game if you do that and people will be really angry and screech if they see that.

NO EXCEPTIONS

FUCCKKKK
REEEEEEEE

READ NIGGA READ. READ THE FUCKING BOOKS. HOLY SHIT. ENOUGH. TRIGGERED. MAD. RAGING. BABY RAGE.
HOLY SHIT.

10/10 YOU TROLLED ME. I KNOW YOU'RE TROLLING AND IT FUCKING WORKED. GOOD JOB. POST YOUR SMILEY FACE.

This pic is better off in your hands.

I'm working on making a manned turret whirlwind as a scorpius.

We have no idea. You've got novels referring to pale gray Death Guard when they always looked painted ivory to me. Some of the early Crusade-era gray schemes seem to be bare ceramite too. GW sells a color called Ceramite White. So who knows? I'd be surprised if we ever got a canonical ruling about it.

I don't believe there's a way. You sure you wouldn't stand them in as Medusas? But no, I wouldn't object to Griffon stats and points (how would they be pointed, anyway?), even though the Chimera chassis doesn't exist in HH yet.

Got pimp black armor around the time he became Warmaster (actually one of the Mechanium short stories makes it sound like the Traitor Fabricator General gave it to him as an 'I'm all in for Heresy" gift).
Changed legion to Sons of Horus after Interex campaign

Isn't that the D&D 5e handbook?

See my issue is that I have 3 griffons and would never feel cheesy using them, but 3 medusas sounds mean.

Didn't the one IH in MkIII with MkIV parts used to repair it note that the parts were unpainted parts straight from the factory, and they were all grey.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. We haven't been ressuplied so it'll have to do

3 Medusa is mean.
But some people deserve mean.
Are your friends TS/SW/Cuckstode/IW players? If yes, don't feel bad.

No. He didn't get black armor then.

READ NIGGER. FUCKING READ.

Why would he have turned the Fabricator General to his rebellion BEFORE he became warmaster in order to have that suit commissioned?

FUCKING. R-E-A-D.

Bare Ceramite is ivory-grey
No, fuck u :^)

Give them phosphex shells. Those aren't as good as the regular medusa shells.

Or 3 whirlwinds with pintle heavy bolters. Explain shittier armour with fuck you, that's why. GW doesn't need a reason to give the same hull different armour values and neither should you.

Since that's everyone's suggestion, I might fly it by the usual crowd at 30k night and see what they say.

I'd just take the Imperial armor 1 version, slap on 10 points or whatever for BS4, voila.

Then he got it shortly before the whole Istvaan III betrayal.
His old shit was white or something. Like when Sanguinius and him wiped out those gross jelly nephilim xenos.

>3 Medusa is mean.
>But some people deserve mean.
Uhhh, how about 4 Medusae, in two squads of 2?

Artillery tanks are 0-1 choice, you can only have one unit of 3 max.

>Like when Sanguinius and him wiped out those gross jelly nephilim xenos.
You made me remember.
He had white armour at the Triumph of Ullanor, so he must have changed it to black when the LW became the SoH.
Heh, back in the day he fought with power (paragon?) sword and combi-bolter. Those were the days.

;^)

>White or something

Are you 13? Why are you telling me things I clearly already know? Why do you speak in a way which implies you don't really know and don't really care, but you're telling people, confidently, things which are wrong?

DROP 30K. Stop playing it. Go read the fucking books, LISTEN when it's talked about, don't talk.

Please can we burn these threads off the face of the earth? Or have some kind of password-protection introduced to access them. The sheer amount of "I don't know a fucking thing" is hurting me.

wew

Good, pain builds character.

Can we also get rid of "I don't like it, so it shouldn't be"?

We do have a failsafe that back in the day removed most of the autism from these threads, and as of today it seems the situation has reversed and...
No, you know what, there's autism here, there, everywhere.
And is right. Pain builds character, Need breeds innovation and Struggle brings growth.
You'll come out of this crucible forged anew...or you won't come out at all.

>In autism and shitposting tested.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

No! I don't like and I know how this game should be played by everyone!

Go hang yourself and take your plastic models with you!

You know what, just because of this post, I am going to convert some of the shitty old scout models I have in the back of my closet into 30k recon marines. And I won't even convert them either, I'll just paint them in a 30k scheme, oversized knives and all.

There is a difference between autism and being irritated when someone can't even know the answer, or even has to ask "When did Horus become Warmaster?"

It is on the tier of "Who is chaos?"
"Has Sanguinius got wings?"
"Which Primarch Died first?"
"Who were the traitors and who weren't?"

The questions just scream "WHY are you here?" Why the fuck do you CARE about this game? How did you even hear about it? Why would you even want to put money into playing it?

Do salamanders have a tiny fraction of a perpetuals ability?

That seems to be the source of Vulkans toughness and since it's their legion trait, it only goes to reason that a small part was passed down.

I really hope they pose him standing vigil on some battlements

You were going to do that anyway, don't use me as an excuse. I'm sure they'll look terrible and you're a shit painter.

DBZ levels of combat in where the strongest custodes can only broadcast the combat to the weakest Krillin and Piccolo style

I have done this for scout marines for not one but two different legions

The ones with the poofy sleeves? I love those dudes. If only I didn't have a PA recce squad, I'l get some WHFB Empire arms and convert me poofy sleeved scouts.

Your heart is in the right place, but you're crying over spilled water and only making the problem bigger.
Tell them the answer they're looking for is in the HH books or in the wikis and be done with them, instead of making marines with the Nails look calm and collected by comparison.

I use plastic and metal scouts as recon marines and used my PA recon squad as an AL command squad (who better to represent tacticool?)

>Since it's their legion trait

Where does any of the fluff imply that any Salamanders aside from Vulkan perpetuals?

>it only goes to reason that a small part was passed down

Why? The Emperor was a perpetual, and only one of the Primarchs is known to be a perpetual.

Are you asking in the sense of fluff or rules? What does a "Tiny fraction of immortality" mean? Have you thought this out in your own head? Have you googled it?

>/hhg/
>being autistic is ok, but don't you dare to irritate me

Hide posts, motherfucker, do you know how to do it?

Will they ever make an update mini of the Saturnine armor?

this.

No. Sorry :(

So which legion's, and which primarchs probably took sex slaves?

No. Try googling these kinds of questions next time.