Manly F0ckin Elves

Elf Barbarians. Go.

>Elves
>Manly
Pick one.

Well, this will be a quick thread.

Typical ranger, but I assume he is stil what you want because he's muscular.

Is this just an image dump or do we have something to talk about? Something new aside from the go-to manly elves, Noldor and Warhammer Fantasy elves? Would like to learn some new manly elves.

Wouldn't a manly elf just be a lumber jack? A long lived magical lumberjack?

That can happen.

sous?

aka the athletic elf

>sous
Sorry, I don't speak mexican.

Male elves barbarians then? I fucking love this guy.

>Manly F0ckin Elves
Looks like an orc to me.

Needed the classic to be posted desu

>when you chimp out so hard even Fingolfin thinks you need to chill

Yes, I need to rewatch the movie for this guy.

I think it was Fingolfin that had the larger chimp out, Feanor was rather constant rage that never stopped.

But Dietrich is a human.

Fingolfin actually had a badass moment there though, and it was because of misinformation rather than pure, blinding greed.

>Night Elves

Literally "Wasted Potential: The Player Race" of wow, followed by Draenei and Blood Elves.

>yfw you tell humans to stop abusing magic
>but they don't
>yfw you tell skorne to back up off your lawn
>but they don't
>yfw you tell fukkin druids to leave your leylines alone
>but they don't
>yfw you tell Menites to stay away from your border
>but they don't
>yfw you tell Khador to get their hands off your gods
>but they don't

IK elves are like an old cowboy that just want to sleep on their porch, but they can't because there's always some motherfucker tryin'a ice skate uphill.

this drawing is pretty cool, same about the watermark

i guess the question should be should human preconceived notions of manliness even apply to elves in the first place? and what is manliness even to humans.
like i think OP is asking for buff and violent elves, or something, but do elves even care about that stuff? and does it manifest in the same way in them as it does in humans?

>Fingolfin actually had a badass moment there though
Do you hear me debating this?

the manliest elves in my fantasy setting are the iron elves

exiled by high elves in ancient times to dwell in the tundra. become really tough and independent. a few k years forward, high elves are being hiroshima'd by a race of rubber-forehead weeb wizards, they ask the iron elves for help, those say hahaha! nope! so the surviving high elves flee the continent, the iron elves come out and kill the other race and claim the continent for themselves (now a magic nuclear wasteland, not worse than the arctic north)

they have muscles, six packs, braided beards. when they die they literally turn into a pile of black metallic dust

>i guess the question should be should human preconceived notions of manliness even apply to elves in the first place?
No, don't think so. Which is probably the reason, and this is getting kinda meta, why many people make fun of the idea of manly elves. For some people manliness is really huge muscles and beards. Of course beards. Which elves mostly lack. Where I think that these are of course manly, but also superficial manly traits. Nobody is automatically manly for having muscles and a beard. It's rather what you do and how you do it. So I would post elves that show skill and bravery. Of course badass weapons and armor is also good.

Though at the same time when it comes to stats elves often lack the CON, but have a similar STR to humans, so portraying them with muscles shouldn't be that much of a problem. DEX is also a physical trait that you can portray through muscular and fit bodies.

>when you're so wrong you somehow loop right back around to being right again

Eh. I remember when they used to be those badass (and mildly batshit), leather wearing, tree-loving, moon-worshipping, murder-hippie barbarian elves with interesting gimmicks, cool weapons and large enough in both power and numbers to wreck anyone's shit if you so much sneezed on a tree in their homeland or accidentally stepped on a twig.

And now...now it's all shit when WoW came in.

thanks m8

>It's been 6 and a half hours since Elf thread was made
>Still no pictures of Japanese bestiality hentai

The glorious golden elf!

Mhmm.

That's not an elf.

Looks like an elf.