Deflation

What about all the forks?

>Stocks ---> Crash
>Real Estate ---> Fire
>Bonds ---> Boring
>Bitcoin ---> MOON

>coupons
Fucking boomers

While your 1 bitcoin, $15k investment crashes to zero, Boomers will continue to collect 4% interest bi-annually.

oh and they will have their principle returned to them once the bond matures.

stings a bit, doesnt it?

Dat inelastic supply though

>non-couponer

i bet your groceries are expensive!

forks are like dividends

No coiners BTFO

>tfw have held all my buttcoins on coinbase since $2100
>haven't gotten any of the forks
AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

>not ladder bonds to pay you a healthy monthly income

>tfw only up 50% this week
Guess I should kill myself since I'm not getting dividends.

chegd lmao

>Bitcoin ---> FORKS

agreed.

>4% biannual
Nigger I get that in a day. I get that there's risk aversion when you get older but fuck that at my stage.
I'm 28. What the fuck do I care if I lose everything? The market is going to crash and fuck over all the nocoiners in a year or so anyway. At that point it'll be my time to shine and buy some foreclosure property.

Bcash
BitcoinGold

> easily transactable
> $20 transaction fee
pls

>Doesnt know about tokens that yield dividends
>Mah 1.5% return every 6 months

I guess ill just have to live with my little 5% daily growth.

>$20 transaction fee
>$20 transaction fee
>$20 transaction fee

LOL how poor are you, maybe you should get the fuck off this board and go get your food stamps you filthy peasant

>I'm only up 10% today
FUCK

tfw every coin I have is up >10% except bitcoin which is sitting neutral

top jej, thank you ETH I guess

>what the fuck do I care if i lose everything
Imagine actually having this mindset. Quite sad honestly. Enjoy the soup kitchen in retirement while I am skiing in the Swiss Alps

>mah 1.5% return every 6 months
>yfw S&P500 is up 20% ytd
Slow and steady wins the race you morons

My 3000% yearly growth just cant compete, you win the game sir.

Come the first of the year I'm going to cash out a third of my tokens and pay off all of my debts. Literally would not give a single fuck if my portfolio value fell to 0. I'm sitting on the kind of returns that professional investors would kill for.

>20% YTD
That's fucking adorable, honestly. Meanwhile I'm up 7000% YTD. Do you understand how unlikely it is that the crypto market fall enough for me to fall in the red?

Cope harder.

ah yes that sustainable 3000% growth that we have seen year over year in bitcoin's history

>Meanwhile in real gains, ethereum just hit +$800

>20% YTD is fucking adorable

aw man, you must be young. You do realize that is very high growth in the equity market right? When the chickens come home to roost, you are gonna be caught holding the shit bag my friend. Enjoy it while it lasts.

you need 19 years with your 20% annual gains for you to catch up to his 3000% growth. if he cashes out now youll look like an utter nigger for 19 years before you can finally gloat. at that point he couldve just invested in whatever you invested in, making it so that youll never catch up. if he cashes out half of half of half of half he still would be up. it's time to kill yourself user.

Tfw you make this from a two hour trade whilst multifamily investors wait the whole year, fix toilets for a 12% return IF the Tennant's pay at all

NO-COUPONERS BTFO

I literally said I'm relatively young and not afraid of risk. Unless you're 40, you're honestly missing out on easy money. Just take profit when you want to make back your initial investment.
I put in a few hundred and now have what's quickly approaching 50k. The things I'm investing in have real utility outside of just buying drugs on the internet.

Imagine if years ago somebody told your parents they could buy equity in the internet and they said it was dumb and wanted to stay safe in their 401k. Years later and the internet is the largest revenue driver man kind has ever seen.

Have fun missing the boat. Relatively low risk for god like returns.

sure, if he cashes out now. Which he is not going to. He will probably keep hanging on thinking this 3000% is sustainable until it drops to almost nothing. Remember, timing the market requires you to be right twice...the buy in and the cash out.

As I continue to shell cash into my 401k, I will be a millionaire in my 40s. As you put your allowance money into crypto, sure you can turn your $1000 to $15000, but eventually that will come to a screeching halt and you will be left with nothing to show for it.

How tiring are these poor wretched faggots. 20 bucks...100... It doesn't matter when you have ridiculous returns. It seems there are so many new...AND young fags just coming here to parade their ignorance

kek, don't forget child prostitution

The absolute state of financial literacy in Veeky Forums

>relatively low risk

Oh, my boy. You are in for a rude awakening.

>4% bi anually
Lol

I have a real job you know. $600 is not a lot of risk for me. Keep coping. It feels good.

OP where can I get some of these bonsd?

>slow and steady wins the race
KEK is that you Jeb?

We get it. You missed out.

youve never been a landlord have you?

Decided to sell that shit and put it in crypto after I realized im getting like 60$ profit and have to deal with insurance associations bitchy tenants noisy neighbors broken shit etc. Literally losing money if i take the time I put into this shit in account. Had i sold and put in btc id be a millionaire. FUCK OUTTA HERE BABYBOOMER KEK.

You can easily make a 10% return daily in crypto
You can double your money in less than a month, and pull out your principle
You can cash out at any time as much as you like, you could cash out all your profit if you want, or you can reinvest and keep growing wealth.
Boomers will be fucking dead before they make the gains we make in one week of crypto.

Honestly this. 5% daily fucking gains feels like I'm down.
This shit is so retarded.

i'ts not deflationary, you fucking idiot. learn a lil bit before investing mmkay?

gosh dang norman's ommmggg!!!!

I am 42 years old, don't be a fucking moron, this is the easiest money I have ever made in my entire life. Fuck YO 401k.

I don't understand Veeky Forums's aversion to safer financial products, at all.
Everyone here has the same goal: to become obscenely wealthy. To "make it".
Do you really think you'll be dropping money into volatile bullshit if you make millions? Let me spoil the ending for you... rich people don't take excessive risks. If you make lots of money you want to protect that money.
>muh 4%
4% of $1m is $40,000. Not chump change but most standards. And you don't need to risk 100% of your investment (shitcoins) or 50% (major coins) to achieve it.

Crypto is mostly appealing to people who need to multiply their investment because they start with so little.

imagine STILL being a nocoiner

>tfw there are millionaires on this board that are in their early 20s

401k and roth ira fags btfo eternally, how will they ever recover?

I made 110% gains in a week which at 4% biannual gain would take a decade.

If you're 42 and so stupid as to not remember dotcom and 2008, you deserve a sudoku ending to your memefolio.

It's fine if you're humble about it, but trying to FUD crypto at this point is a gross admission of stupidity.

biz is young and not risk adverse.

>Had I sold and put in btc
>Had I

But...YA DIDNT. And back when you had the chance to, you would have been extremely hesitant because crypto prices were still shit. Everyone has 20/20 in hindsight you fuck.

Get a load of this pleb!

Doesnt even understand relativity

Elon musk put billions of his own money into SpaceX and Tesla. Rich people literally become rich taking large risks on business venture that when executed properly can have astronomical return.

To answer your question, if I had a million dollars, I'd buy a home to live in and take 500k to invest in cryto. Veeky Forums hates normal financial investment because the returns are laughable in the face of crypto. I came to this board originally because of shit stocks on Robinhood. Made thousand dollars after like 3 months. I made 14k this week in my portfolio. Have fun missing out.

You're right now I made more in two months than I did in a year. Then I maxed out all my credits card. Paid them back and extended my credit line.

Fortune favors the bold.

Until you have cashed out, you are not a millionaire. And i bet there are VERY few millionaires in their early 20s from crypto. 99% of Veeky Forums talks about their 1000% gains but when they screenshot their "coinfolio" they only have like $15k.

you made nothing, try cashing out

It's not deflationary though, even relatively.

I know what you're trying to get at, that it's "less inflationary", but that's still inflationary.

USD is exponentially inflationary while BTC is logarithmically inflationary.

Not deflationary. I advise a reread (or perhaps initial read) of the whitepaper.

>you missed out

oh, are you finally realizing the 3000%+ gain per year is unsustainable and essentially over? Now you are learning something. Proud of you boy.

I literally cashed out 13k on coinbase a week ago you nocoiner scum.

all you had to do was chuck in a small amount of your net worth in crypto at some point. thats all you had to do, and now you make cope threads instead

But I love compound interest.

Because most people on Veeky Forums are milineals who live in an economy that was so fucked by boomers and kikes the only disposable income they have to throw into crypto is like 2 grand. Traditional investing would get them no where with that kind of money. turning 2k into 15k in a few months is kind of a big deal to them, and if they can turn that 15k into 100k they might just be able to make it.

Ethereum hit $800 moments ago. The main utility of the coin and development milestones haven't even been reached yet and we're approaching one thousand.

There's still time. You don't have to keep missing the boat and then coming here to cope. Just throw $100 into it and forget about it for a year.

Why are you here boomer?

Piss off and make improvements to that house you're going to have to sell me at 20% when your pension collapses.

I hold my coins in my wallet and get paid dividends, probably higher dividends than any portfolio fund you can muster

This nigga gets it. I got fucked with 30k in student loan debt with an average of 8% interest rates because I matriculated right at the start of the Boomer formed economic crash where they used my future earnings to keep afloat banks that write the rules of the economic system.

It's not a mistake that Bitcoin came into existence after the crash.

Fuck your financial system. I'm going to get rich going around it.

>4% interest
>inflation is 3%
>tfw they're only actually getting 1%

You talk as if it is over. It hasn't even begun yet.

this guy is shitposting boomer nonsense all over the place

Who here ready to pounce on the real estate market when the economy crashes in a year or less, normie flood cryoto to save their wealth and our wallets quadruple over night?

People don't understand that crypto is literally millennials collectively refusing to buy boomer's shit, and forming their own economy around their own scarce goods.

nah man there is way too many normies into crypto now

there is a crypto australia group on jewbook that is full of single mothers, bro dudes and roasties. if the peak hasnt happened yet we are close to hitting it

This may not apply to Bitcoin but many crypto investments are an investment in the infrastructure of new businesses, the fabric of their networks themselves. When I buy $10k of OmiseGo, I own a small chunk of the component that will itself make the business operate (and in this particular case, I will receive staking rewards).

This isn’t like buying a share of Facebook. This is like buying a literal component of Facebook, direct ownership of the thing itself.

I’m investing money in promising startups. The risks I take are not dissimilar to the ones anyone takes when they give a startup 100k.

Even if Bitcoin tanks, for example, there will still be intrinsic worth to say Walton’s WTC that could be derived from the size of their enterprise. At some point, value MUST return to it as long as the company itself is successful, whether Bitcoin lives or dies.

No way. This is gonna catch on big. We are at the nascent stages of a new paradigm.

>Economic crash of 2008
>Banks get a bailout
>Students get shafted with high interest rates
>Bitcoin created
>New graduates put spare change into crypto because buying discrete units of stock is too expensive
>Our face when more return in a single day than stocks could over in literal decades
>Years later bigcucktheory mentions Bitcoin and now your grandma is asking about Bitcoin and throws her retirement money in shooting shit up to 20k
>Next economic crash comes
>Even more normie money piles in to escape a sinking ship
>Disenfranchised millennials sell out of crypto and buy heavily discounted property from now bankrupt boomers
>Watch them die in the streets and call them entitled and irresponsible

When I was a third of your age, I was making huge investment returns, grandpa.
Git Gud

Did you reply to the wrong person?

i remember hearing this about housing circa 2007

Nope. That's my head canon for what will happen to boomers when they miss the boat on Millennial taking over as an economic force using crypto and good timing.

Housing is nothing new. This is something that is and will change the world. Apples and oranges my man.

Institutional Investors are dipping their toes in the water with futures and it feels great. Just wait until they decide to jump in and the Lambos begin to look like a goddamn Honda Civic.

Right I remember how houses didn't really catch on until 2007

in 2140 its deflationary

I agree to that, that's basically what I wrote just with more words. But why did you call me grandpa? I don't even have children.

>rich people don't take excessive risks. If you make lots of money you want to protect that money.
Guess what I'm not rich

Sorry. You're not Grandpa. Grandpa is the Boomer talking down to my generation that's about to be blown out for the thousandth time by the economic cycle they can't escape.

cope

Ah you're incorrect though.

Once 21 million coins have been mined, the supply of bitcoin will gradually reduce. Why? People dying, keys lost, coins sent to bad addresses and lost forever, laptops destroyed etc etc. While the effect probably isn't that great, over a prolonged period of time the supply of bitcoin inevitably reduces for a variety of reasons. Quite literally a contraction in the supply and definitively deflationary.

bitcoin cash coming your way in january, according to coinbase. that is, as long as you had your bitcoin balance on coinbase at the time that the fork occurred.

>let me trust my future in the totally stable ((((USD)))))

I don't have BTC atm but what's the rate of return of dollars? what's the rate of return in forex?

Are bonds the way user? I've been looking into this. What's the the best way to invest outside of crypto? I want those coupons.

I turned 2k into 400k over 5 years and since then have used bits and pieces of that investment to buy assets, luxuries and experiences to the tune of about 20k. I've already won retard, cope harder :^)

Threads like this make me proud to post here

Forget all the fud'ing and arguing over whose coins are better and which ones are scams.

Were all here to make massive gains circumventing a financial system that gives our generation a raw deal.

Fuck boomers this crypto train hasnt even started, once Millenials get the message that this is OUR TIME to steal the show this train will truly be unstoppable.

NO BRAKES