Birds and Circuses Edition

Birds and Circuses Edition

Has YOUR game banned Avowed content yet, /pfg/?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW (embed)

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70930/curse-of-the-lazy-throne
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would my game ban avowed content? I actually like the direction they're taking it even if the skills need changes.

My game hasn't banned Avowed content, I'm just slighty suspicious about it because new is dangerous and I am way too used to my 1pp only cocoon. I'm sure I could be made to appreciate it.

t. Curse of the Lazy Throne guy

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70930/curse-of-the-lazy-throne

>using playtest content in a game that isn't about playtesting

oh shit nigga what are you doing

No title? Pathfinder General /pfg/?

>Avowed content
Given that of the four person party, two of us are using it as the Avowed and their Betrothed Companion, it would be rather dumb to ban it.
Besides, none of us are filled with an autistic numbers lust so there is only mild optimization while we play for fun.

Would you rather have a shaman or a witch? I am torn between the two.

They're both tier 1 so it doesn't matter. Pick whether you want to land debuffs on someone or smack them with a club.

Well my friendly little confused anime girl, here's what would happen! People would play the magus!

Does your character/party have any persistent enemies or rivals, /pfg/?

The Chelish Navy and a sorceress we pissed off.

Both could fit quite well, I feel. Shaman if you wanna go for the shoanti sage aspect or a witch if you wanna tackle more the Chelaxian roots, contracts and whatnot.

There are no games 'about' playtesting.
The recent SoM game was the only one I've ever seen.

Classes get playtested in normal games with players who are both willing to volunteer to avoid or work a way around options that they feel are badly designed and give this feedback to the developers.

>DHB posted a character that isn't a cute girl/hot guy
What fucking possess people to do this shit in ERP games?

>Magus gets several new arcana that act like 3.5e Reserve feats
>one of which lets you do a touch attack of something besides electricity

what changes, and is it for the better?

But my dude what, if anything, changes, and are those changes for the better?

God damn it, do it right.

REAL NEW THREAD

>ejected
Isn't he allowing it from build 11 or something?

Yes, we do!

Originally yes. Then he decided to ban it instead.

If I knew we could just bullet point a backstory I would've done what DHB did, but now that Avowed is kill all my concepts have fallen apart! FALLEN APART!

Oh

probably for the best

It's only bullet points because if you typed that out into a backstory it would be 15 fucking pages

>Implying my own backstory was not going to be 15 fucking pages too

user, I don't think you appreciate how much LORE this character was going to have.

>LORE
Keep telling yourself it's not just unnecessary bullshit user.

>it's an 8 charisma dwarf episode
NTRDwarf?

Every piece had a place! Every bullet had a bit! I'm not the king of unnecessary bullshit, but to describe how this character got from Point A to Point B requires a whole lot of story!

>15 pages worth of backstory
>every piece had a place
Keep telling yourself that user. Sometimes shit's just irrelevant.

Looks more like PARTYDwarf than anything.

>Keep telling yourself it's not just unnecessary bullshit user.
It is just unnecessary bullshit, but it's unnecessary bullshit that he wrote, and then didn't post.

It's not like the backstory that someone doesn't post is hurting others, is it? Or are you slowly having an aneurysm because someone on the internet wrote excessive creative writing and then summarized it for ease of reading?

Absolutely nobody would have read all that

>Sometimes shit's just irrelevant.

... That's why I wanted to make it in bullet points, because I recognized writing the full story would be unnecessary bullshit.

>"... but now that Avowed is kill all my concepts have fallen apart! FALLEN APART!"
>mfw every time I settled on something a new change happened that fucked the whole thing over, and now avowed is banned
>even though I could very easily just use something else, the magic and memes are gone and I just don't feel like bothering anymore

Sometimes a thing clicks, but the ground shifts underneath you and makes it snap in half. You could fix it, but is it worth it? That's just life, sometimes some things were not meant to be.

>You could fix it, but is it worth it?

Not really, I guess it just wasn't meant to be! There will always be other games, and while I wanted to get jammed deep into Eagle's meme machine, seems like I'll be left looking for another slot to stuff.

The format isn't too hard and yet you've still managed to fuck it up

> Pathfinder General /pfg/
> Edition: Discussion Topic
> Unified Link Repository
> Playtests
> Old Thread

If you're going to scold this OP make sure you do it right too, dipshit.

more like this, user.

What third party classes aside from Warder get d12 hit dice?

Any good ideas for a Paladin taking Unsanctioned Knowledge?