What chapter do these guys belong to fellas

What chapter do these guys belong to fellas

The screeching retards

That battle brother clearly has "Old Navy" written in low gothic on the front of his armor.

>American L.A.R.P.

Are you blind brother?

That is the femcclesiarchy personal army.

The sister's of retardation.

>violent order is er and a order

Sounds about right.

What is this all about IRL?

Where'd her knees go?

The Buckled Knees.

knees are agents of the patriarchy

The Mistakes.

Sage, report and move on. Do not reply from here on.

A band of fools as they seem to have made their shields out of plywood and their weapons out of idiocy

Antifa

>You can see her cellulite through the tights

Dude.

>Hey guys, what do you think of this /pol/-bait that has nothing to do with Veeky Forums or games or settings or even magical realms... in 40k?

get out

>Magical realms belong on Veeky Forums
How about you get out

... I still don't get it

Iz no chaptah, iz table o' content

Antifascist movement, made up of mostly upper-middle class white kids. Using tactics and promoting values that are decidedly fascist.

antifa is short for anti fascism, or fascists I don't remember
what's ironic and almost hilarious, if it wasn't so real, is that they are using fascist political strategy to fight "fascism"

Antifacist is a facebook organization mostly there to threaten and beat up trump supporters and nazis.

No, no, magical realms do belong here, as long as they're subtle. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to have Cute Orc Girl threads. The unsubtle stuff deserves to be berated because we already have /pfg/ for that.(I'm still amazed people think that the Pathfinder community is entirely degenerate, no we just use /pfg/ as our replacement for /wst/)

>LARP
I think that you typoed that D

Vagina Squadron

They've been around longer than the internet, just they're coming to the fore again. Also "targeting trump supporters and Nazis", so you mean anyone that isn't middle to far left.