There are wagecucks that post on Veeky Forums

>there are wagecucks that post on Veeky Forums

>when you make more in one trade than you do in an entire day's wagecucking

>tfw woke up to gainz that would take me a week wagecucking to get. Fifth day in a row.

officially not a wagecuck as of today

>made more in the past month from memes than i did the entire year from cucking

I’m thinking of quitting my job cos i literallt make more from crypto and cashing out every week than I do wagecucking... and it takes less time and I actually enjoy this shit.

grats bro

good idea

SAME

I have to make fiat to buy real money.

>tfw i made $130k in the last 24h which would previously have taken me years/forever
I am numb but it’s good

>when you lose days worth of paychecks because you can't daytrade at work

Because most people on Veeky Forums work at retail jobs. I make a killing wagecucking and I am making a killing off crypto. Get on my level faggots.

I'm a poorfag that is about to be forced into the wagecuck lifestyle. Wagecucking literally drives me to thoughts of suicide.

How can I not wagecuck like you guys? I am late to crypto, due to my overly cautious investing habits. Am I doomed to be a wagecuck now?

did you larp a larp?

I'm a humble crypto beginning, all I have in the market right now is a few hundred but I still have a thrill even when I make a few dollar profit knowing I've done it myself and more importantly I've begun to teach myself the ways of how money works. It's a slow journey but one day I hope to make enough to wipe the student debt clean from myself, my sister and take care of my parents. One day perhaps but only through dicipline and study.

Not larping but this is Veeky Forums so idc if you think im larping

I've made more in the last 24hrs than I can make in a week selling my time. Sometimes even a month. Seriously life changing.

I make 63k but it’s in nyc and my monthly commute is 430 and rent is 1600 so

19200 +5160 is 24360 a year before food and other necessities and I only make like 43k after taxes...

I have 20ltc and 2 eth will I make it lads? Is my best bet to just hold and when I can buy more what’s a safe hold for heavy gains

Stay in the game and you can't lose. But if you want to make it you will have to be brave.

Noble pursuit user. Goodluck with that.

Ill give you a hot tip, check out Modum
Also BAT might go on Coinbase. Its a small probability, but it could make a $100 bet moon hard as fuck if it sticks (not to mention inevitable fomo pump leading up to February)

0x has a better chance to be honest.

Dont know much about 0x, just telling him what I know

sup nyc bro my rent is 2800 feels bad man

Apparently one of the heads of 0x used to work at coinbase.

Sucks man I commute by train but live in Stamford so shits rough... I hope I get a big raise to 80k at least soon. At least my job is comfy and can leave early a lot of days

>wagecucking in board game industry last 6 years
>get to travel
>startied business with smartyguy friend
>kickstarter bux come
>discover crypto
>match made in heaven

Hory shet

> 5 years wage cuck
> Comfy income but stressful job
> Quit job due to health problems
> Doesn't matter because crypto gains

you're living the life senpai

Sounds comfy m8.

> Veeky Forumsfags make money in craze bull market
> think they genius broker
> think they can quit their job

this is just temporaly. go quit your jobs and see ya under the bridge when we have a bear market. the fate of most is to wagecuck. just chosen ones can make it.

that's below average rent for NYC, I have a 1BR 700 sqft apt. shit is nuts here

Is the best way to avoid wagecucking to start your own online business?

why ask if you already know the answer

>Haha stupid wagecucks
>I made $400 last week without even working, while they're slaving away
>My mommy even brings me tendies and mommy milky from her udders

Kys user, I just got home from a day of wagecucking to see my portfolio rise to 600% gains. I also am getting ready for a nice $25k bonus in January, on top of the $15k one I got last month, then another $50k+ bonus the month after that when I get my promotion

What are you getting? 50% gains on your $100 worth of investments? Haha you're so much better than us wagecucks

Invest in KYS user

Because I am trying to start a resale business through Amazon FBA, selling Alibaba products with my brand on their OEM.

I am honestly curious what Veeky Forums's opinion is on this route. Is it the right way to avoid being a wagecuck?

NEETs like to project. They can't accept the fact that there are people who are better than them.

No. Best way to avoid being a wagecuck is get a dartboard, put the top 100 coins all over it, and throw a handful of darts. Invest evenly in everything you hit. when any of them hit 25%+ you throw another dart and move it into that.

They are NEETs user. They make a couple thousand dollars and they feel like Donald Trump lmfao.

Sounds like a great way to lose money. Especially during the bear runs.

I'm a wage cuck and i'd be willing to bet i understand this tech better than 95% of you.

This is retarded. You're saying every coin is equally weighted? You're right that the best way to invest is to index instead of going all in on one type of investment, be it a coin or a stock. But not all coins or stocks are made equal

Use a market cap weighted index fund for crypto, the same way you're supposed to for fiat. You can skew the weighting formula however you want, either being heavier on the tail end or lighter. You can include and exclude coins are you want, for instance I'd completely exclude Ripple and any Bitcoin hard forks like BCash, as well as Ethereum Classic.

Then, index your entire investment strategy to not be all crypto. Invest in stock market index funds as well

6 month's worth of living expenses in cash
10% total international stock market index
50% total US stock market index
40% weighted crypto market index
N

Appreciate both the suggestions, I'll do a little more research and see if it will be worth it. Thanks

What about taxes though??

redpill me on boardgame wagecucking
How is that a thing? I want that.

Lol wagecucks thousands of hours per year yet only has around 13k to invest/ for spend hobbies. I'd rather be a NEET getting 12k per year with no expenses living at home.

Christ, I was taking the piss.

TRIGGERED

>you are a wagie and investing all your spare money into LTC and eating dollar mac and cheese everyday hoping for a moon

All I can do is hope lads.

I almost quit today.

You guys are fucking retarded. I make like 450 after taxes each day just to coast on my ass and daytrade while I listen to podcast and eat free company food. And lets not even mention Quarterly bonuses that I then invest.

Its like they're my fucking sponsor and im the athlete. Its free money YOURE not getting.

Board games are like any other business. You need people to pack and ship, you need people to do marketing, and people on the phones.

I tell my parents the same thing

This.

I made $630 today. Good luck getting that wagecucking literally any job

sounds like a good life user.

>i'll get it

>mfw I made more this week just holding my position than my wage cuck friends make all year