Who /wagecuck/ here

Who /wagecuck/ here

sup, wagecucking sucks I know bro

Instead of being sad why dont you take a part of your wages every month and invest like clockwork?

I am but it's not a difficult job and I trade stocks/crypto all day while i'm there anyway.

electrician wagie here. but good wage and decent hours though

49/hr, plus 100% benefits, plus pension, 37/40 hours a week. ntbd. always have disposable income after taking care of my investing and can fund my hobbies

Former NEET, now wagecuck here.

I have been lurking on Veeky Forums since its inception. I have witnessed first hand all the newcoins being shilled here. I remember when BTC and LTC were ridiculously cheap and easy to mine. I remember when ETH was first shilled in here.

Yet I’m still a nocoiner. I’m literally that one guy that is guaranteed to never make it. I breathe FUD unfortunately.

If only I knew

>there are neets who haven't even put 100 into crypto
lazy fags never get a lambo, niggers.

im happy to be a wagecuck enjoy the pink wojaks when your ponzi collapses

>tfw make 55k as an engineering tech in a factory

Fucking sucks. I have to fix machines and shit all the time. The pay, benefits, etc are really good but my work is so demeaning. I tell people I’m an engineer because I’m too ashamed at basically being a glorified maintenance man in a manual labor job.

Who /RiskingItAllAndLivingOffOfBitconnectLoans/ here?

Why not both.

Engineer here, I love my job and make great money. But if my rate of crypto earnings keeps escalating like it has, it's going to be hard to keep my job.
>Made $300 from working today.
>Made $200 from crypto today.

that sounds low for an engineer..? electrical/mechanical?

You only made $200 today? I made $800 in the last 10 minutes.

>programmer here
>65k salary
>while I hodl my 7.2 ltc and watch eth continue to go up even tho I sold 3.8 at 500 to fomo into fucking ltc

sucks I know

what sort of engineering are you doing?

>t. chem eng that fell on hard times

Don't think in those terms, once I realised that every car is using an ancient engine and front wheel drive because it's cheaper to produce I lost all respect for automotive engineering.

Everyone's job is 5% merit, 95% virtue and that's just how she goes. Tell them u invented the conveyor belt or some shit, lying about your job is as important as knowing how to do it.

>tfw you /wagecuck/ for $180K/year and have a comfy double digit crypto portfolio
feels pretty fucking good mate

Dang bro double digits? $10 #ballin

what do you do for work?

sounds comfy m8

Me. Been investing $200 per month. $1k paid in so far. I'm up to 4k

Not even. I make 63k but it’s in nyc and my monthly commute is 430 and rent is 1600 so

19200 +5160 is 24360 a year before food and other necessities and I only make like 43k after taxes...

I have 20ltc and 2 eth will I make it lads
+

>boss was an intolerable arab douchebag who yelled at everyone for nothing

>quit

>took out 2k in debt on my credit card

>in one month it is 7k

literally never going back to wagecucking

it's ok. I'm a subforeman in the highrise sector so I'm outside most of the time. Toronto, Ontario. Shit weather year round

Try $50K faggot

Analytics consultant for a large software company

IT slave making almost 40k/year
150k in debt
3 LTC will save me from being a wagecuck... r-r-r-ight?

>user works in IT barely making anything
>id literally says IBM + Reporting
GET INTO ANALYTICS FAGGOT. PAYS VERY WELL

that sounds pretty gnarly

do you live in a big city?

how the hell did you did accumulate that much debt

IBM REPORT.

Suburb of a big city. Much cheaper and higher quality of life

Wagecuck and didn't invest in BTC when it was in the $2000's and dip below $2000. Albeit Coinbase unverfied me soon after I was verified. Took well over a month to get them to reverify me. Hate my job and have been disrespected there as well. Pays little and I have a bachelor's which seems of little use so far. I want to be rich so that I don't have to deal with working ever again. Also so my family doesn't have to work either.

wagecucking right fking now.

I thought it would be a great idea to buy a house.

oh that's not too bad then. mortgage really isn't 'bad' debt. if the market takes a hit, you don't even have to realize your losses as long as you stay put. comfy.

Mechanical. I mean I'm 29 and live in Texas. I make in the top 5% of DFW after bonuses. I feel good. Should get a massive raise next year too though, got my PE and some other licensures done this year.

Nice user, but I only have 5k in it. I'm very happy with $200 on 5k. Started with 2k.
>If you only have 5k and did the same today, then for real, good job.

>have 6k in
>made 800 2 days ago on good XMR trades
>lost 600 on ADA because of weak hands, could have actually made money today
>made about 300 back today with small trades

Why can't we be both a wagie and a corner? Literally making money at all times of the day from mining, working, and investing. Makes more sense than just focusing on one thing. Also even though my job is a minimum wagie job (I'm only 18), I still enjoy working with my coworkers.