TO THE MOON WE GO

Wow up 14% in 24 hours what a madman etc

14% for an alt that big is pretty good though.

it's 90% over the last 10 days

It's going to 1k by the end of the week for sure. It struggled for a long time to break 800 and now that it did there are no brakes on this train. 1k by the end of the week and 2k by the end of next month when proof of stake info is released.

where you think the top is? is it getting past 810?

I find it hard to believe it will dip drastically after stragglign so long to break 800.

koreans are at $875 already

euros are sleeping now, wonder what they'll do

i sold 200 at 130 panic dip im on suicide watch right now

sold at 600, bought back at 700
lesson learned: never betray money skeleton :'(

you'll be fine, your hands are too weak to

>tie a noose
>pull a trigger
>open a child proof bottle

i fucking hate myself, called the top too early and just lost good chunk of ETH

WHY DO I EVEN TRY TO DAYTRADE FOR FUCK SAKE

still hodling here. Eth going to 1.8K in Q1

i sold at 710 and managed to catch the flash crash at 640

but i also sold walton at 50 cents and req at 6 cents

we all make mistakes, if you are in crypto there will always be multiple times you fucked up and cost yourself 100k, just try to get past it and don't look back. it's so hard because this is all a lot of us have but we have to stay strong and stop doubting ourselves, we're all gonna make it

>mfw people laughed at me for buying more at 480

900 on Korean exchanges. About time these fucking slant eyes started pumping a decent coin.

Daytrading crypto is fucking maddening. Just HODL and ignore the extra 20% you could have made.
>And don't think about the 20% you lost by trying to daytrade.

Same, I fucked up a day trade and now have .8 less Eth. Feels fucking bad man

not bad, I originally bought in at 200. just felt comfortable at the time taking the gains
wise words

I literally don't know what to do with my money.

I will be a millionaire within 2 years or so thanks to ether. But I'm a quiet lonely user who just likes to stay home. All I want a qt traditional waifu but money can't buy that. What do?

>gave an eth to some user when it was at $40

no good deed...

Get swole obviously. Join the Veeky Forumspol/biz/ trifecta.

embrace impermanence and find new ways to generate fulfillment. avoid external validation

Superb trad response user

Preach, this is it man

i bought a bunch of omg and other shit icos so the pain isnt as unbearable if i was a nocoiner but still im a fucking retard. gdax margin flash crash around that time fucked with my emotions

>choice was eth or ltc today
>bought ltc

>not buying 1 of both

love these bitcoiner tears

I know that feel. Maybe LTC will take off next.

how much you hold?

Does pic related make you feel better?

the only way to live the modern digital elite lifestyle

Unfortunately humans are designed to find meaning in a pair bond and feel meaningless without it.

I will sit on my millions in my big empty house...wishing things were different.

I'm right there with ya broseph, this is me money buys you time. I'm going to start eating well and getting Veeky Forums, do it with me bro. once we love ourselves then we will have to fight off the cryptothots with flyswatters.

So fake, like the bitch wouldn't have hit him up when Bitcoin hit $1,000 a coin he was probably already borderline billionaire territory.

Pair bonding is a meme unless you can lock down a girl in high school when she is dumb and naive and doesn't understand her own self worth. For all of us not so lucky the happiest we can be will be sex bots and AI waifus with our crypto winnings.

JAW GAINS

try to look at it more like leasing or buying a car.

You can't buy a car for a utilitarian purpose without it immediately losing value or eventually breaking down on you. You can however, lease something new and fun more frequently, and just release it before any expensive problems occur.

The advantage of being male is we age more gracefully (as long as you make minimal effort to stay in shape). Make the system work for you, user.

What are the biggest threats to ETH?

Comsa? Cardano? Is IOTA and ETH competitor or is it doing something else all I know is it's the muslim loving reddit coin.

No thanks. I just couldn't do it. I am an autistic romantic and no amount of kike-inspired normie talk is going to make promiscuity appealing to me. It's not who I am.

ETH doesn't really have any real competitors until some of those other coins start actually putting out working products. plus at last count 42 of the top 100 cryptos were all on the ethereum blockchain, so it's pretty much the sleeping giant atm, even after this pump.

Get fit, invest in clothing/style, become knowledgeable in various areas, stay humble. You'll meet someone.

Don't listen to this guy. Plenty of nice, conservative and loving girls in the world, you don't have to 'lock down' a dumb girl. Dumb girls eventually smarten up anyway, and there is something called a break-up/divorce.

This is coming from a girl.

Okay but think of it this way- you can be a romantic with more than one woman at a time

That's not at all impossible to overcome and I tell you after many happy years without a gf and gladly not planning to have one ever again in this life, just have more important goals that take most of my time and resources while giving all the needed meaning and fulfillment. But I've found a strong calling in life that makes all that very secondary and I understand not everyone finds theirs. It's mostly "you" who gives that meaning though... But of course you'll get more out of it when given wisely, like towards helping others or philosophy instead of sonichu fanfics.

I found it and it turns out she’s still making me totally fucking miserable. I hate her.

BUT I WASN'T READY FOR THIS

Glad I got into crypto RIGHT as everything started mooning like crazy.

Literally bought ETH 10 days ago and it has doubled in price since

Fuck, I was so tempted to buy the dip at $638 last night after CME FUD but I thought it would dip more today, lesson learned

doubt it. It wasn't mainstream, all over FB, normies buying it back then.

t. autistic normie

> break-up/divorce
>divorce

bye bye crypto profits. this is why dont take advice from a girl on how to get girls.Alternatively, you could just hide it from her. There is reddit story about a girl regretting breaking up with a guy after she discovered he was a millionaire

lol, wasn't even thinking about money when I said divorce.