Tell me about some of your characters, Veeky Forums

Tell me about some of your characters, Veeky Forums

I've got a handful of groups for a campaign right now
>"The Business"
>Richard Trickle, short combover businessman with past gang affiliations that's always nervous and sweating profusely
>Fred Buck, 6'5" guy in a professional tan suit. Wears a metal cage on his head , super charismatic despite being unable to talk
>Abby Mince, almost all business almost all the time. Face was erased off (with an eraser) and she has a stick figure face drawn on. Maroon suit, gray undershirt. Clipboard always in hand with reports on everyone she meets
>Andre East, skinny guy with way oversized clothes. Can't take no for an answer
>Stanley "Stan" Narcotzi, Italian hothead. Slicked back hair. Always slightly glowing green, always eating a pastry. Speaks with a mouthful of whatever he's got in hand

Share stuff, post stuff, r8 and ber8

From a campaign some friends and I ran through a while back
>Ghost Bard with an accordion
>Dunderhead barbarian with a proficiency in arcane
>twink cleric that got killed
>hardass old man that got killed in the same incident
>jackass demon-elf that took the cleric's place
>undersized monkey man that took the old man's place
The incident, as shitty as it was, was hilarious throughout the whole ordeal
>come upon bbeg
>not supposed to fight him yet, do anyway
>he's a full on spellcaster
>bard casts silence, dm visibly befuddled
>things go to shit for the bbeg
>he ends up dead and so do his incubi
>barbarian sees the bbeg's belt and picks it up
>arcane runes on it, starts mashing all of them and activating everything
>belt blows up
>barb rolls lucky and ends up flying out into the ocean through a window
>ghost and a pirate captain npc peaced the fuck out
>old man and twink practically vaporized
The dm's face when the bard whipped out silence was priceless.

i shit out some alright characters that im happy with
sorta post apocalyptic campaign, 100~ years since everything fell to shit
we got sader
>stoic gentle soul
>found a suit of armor
>rarely takes it off
>fights with a big ol greatsword
>rad fire abilities
maude
>pitch black hair
>nice as hell and polite
>THICC
>also fire
>thrives off getting upset
>hair starts smoking when she does
sovn
>literal viking man
>dude's huge
>heart of gold
>skin always a light blue
>ice
>two axes
working on an icy grill so the faction of fire and ice fats can come to a close

I like your style

>Sebastian Du Fromage
A "French" "Anarco-Fascist" "Terrorist" who is simply a colossal attention whore. Commits acts of terrorism simply in order to become well known and uses vague rhetoric to incite people to violence often condemning the rich, poor, minorities, non-countrymen, or the majority depending on who he is speaking to. Ended up starting a week long riot in L.A. as part of some vague plan to distract the police so we could pump a Walmart full of Chlorine gas to stop a ritual. Ended up just blowing up the Walmart after which he had a huge printout of his face left on the parking lot.

>Aukan Skullcrusher Anakalathai
A Goliath fighter who was terrible at using weapons and as a result resorted to grappling enemies. Originally started by drowning enemies or holding them down for execution and eventually started going Clegane on people and crushing their skulls. Ended up befriending a goblin who became a sort of servant for him and once got into a three minute shouting match with a bugbear where the two of them kept bragging of their power and talking of how they would kill each other. Also had a sort of rivalry with the party's halfling bard once hanging her on a tree by the collar of her shirt and later laughing at her when she cast Tasha's hideous laughter on him.

Forever GM means i can count my player characters on a hand.

>Ratman, the nosferatu vet with his two german sheparsd sized ghoul-rats and his fur coat that surprise surprise was untold number of smaller rats clinging to his warty callused skin.
Notable exploits: Making a small Giovanni clan flee into sunlight with a spectacular Animalism success filling their hideout with a square mile of new-york's rat population driven into a feeding frenzy.

> Volk'ir Nav'urn.
Drow Antipaladin ChaoEvil pc in a good campaign. Is extremely good at Chapel skills.

Spend all my feats and abilities on 3 things. Disguising myself(since no one can sense my alignment or even know that im a drow), buffing FleshCrafting, and slowly selling potions and disease ridden drugs to the shady townsfolk.

>Grimmane the Slave Warden.

Gnoll ChaoEvil, duel shielding fighter.

Designed to kill stuff good. Occasionally rape and pillage. Just overall asshole.

>Samiieal Orgrin

Dirge bard/true support. Neutral for roleplay purposes. Pretty much uses a carriage drawn by skeletal steeds to clean up the corpses of the battlefield, whilst wielding a longspear that holds his banner of ancients kings. Focuses on animate dead at lvl 2 cause broken dirge bard mechanics. Buffs all undead, and binds undead to his will with mind-affecting cause dirge bard.

>Hrimwulf

huge barbarian with a huge axe. enjoys sneaking up on people, which he's very good at, and violence, which he's even better at. a great people person, just not to the people he actually interacts with. started adventuring so he could explore what was beyond the horizon, and be the first man to see and learn everything about the world. he prays to thunderstorms and once killed a giant in one round of combat after getting hasted and rolling all three crits. also once sawed a man's head off with his axe.

I could imagine him opening his coat and saying "Nyah! You'll never defeat my army of rats!"

>Raul
An amateur necromancer, started hoarding gold and gems because necromancy is expensive. Eventually just turned into an angry ball of cloth, corpse, and gold. His only strategy in a fight was rolling into the enemy, having the skeletons in his
Wearable tent grapple for him, and then cast inflict wounds until one of us died
>Rock
A rock in a supers setting. Was just a piece of gravel that could posses people. Had no idea what was happening 90% of the time, wound up falling in with a group of super thieves/recon. Either infiltrated groups by taking a members body, or used the "hot potato" tactic in fights to make enemies fight each other. Eventually just kinda got bored/tired and threw himself into a river.
>Ezra
Swedish War profiteer in the 30 years war. Thing is Sweden wasn't involved at the time. Used his connection in the army and officer status to basically make a government sanctioned mercenary band. Then he found out he was in call of Cthulhu. So far he's summoned 3 dark youngs, sold his soul 4 separate times, and pushed a teammate into a hell portal because they implied they *might* not be comfortable with Ezra's plans. Everyone wanted him dead after 3 sessions, including me. Still hands down one of the most effective characters I've ever played. If he had made it to the end he might have actually wound up worse than the people who were trying to end the world.

>Shillard aep Waldeck
A mage who looks like a sixty year old man despite being only thirty years old. Reason for this is an failed magic experiment. Lives in a Stasi like city state that is controlled by a powerful cabal of sorcerers. Belongs to this cabal as a low ranking member and travels the world to collect magic artifacts and the like for his masters so he can make a career inside the cabal. Always polite to the point of being annoying to everyone around him. A proficient user of necromancy, spells that break the will of others and ban magic. Loves luxury, is a control freak and tries to become immortal to stop his ageing body from decaying. No one in the party really trusts him.

>Chosrau of the Taifiden family
A dwarf of lower landed nobility whose family started their mining operation in !notBabylon/Persia. Loves the heroic poems and stories of this ancient land and to his parents disappointment doesn't work in the family business but instead sets out to become a hero like those in the stories. Tries to mimic them as good as he can and for this reason fights with spear and bow from horseback against all monsters that cross his way. Always acts honorably and helps all those in need. Good words, good deeds.

>Speaks with a mouthful of whatever he's got in hand

I cannot stand this trait. It is the fucking worst and a crutch for someone who can;t think of an interesting character.

Sel'riss, a dusty-yellow scaled naga who's probably a bit too confident in his fighting skills. Learned to pick locks to spend nights in probably-unoccupied homes. Nonvenomous, but his saliva functions as a muscle relaxant - it only comes up occasionally, though.
Vore ERP characters count, right?

>Ardin Brawnanvils
Just an average dwarf cleric, nothing to special, it's my actual DMPC to work as party's healer early on in the campaign before fucking off
>Ascylos Greyfin
Space Sharks assault marine, who acts like a mix of a pirate and Cypher, but with a hand flamer instead of plasma pistol, best bros with a Space Wolves assault marine, constantly drinking when not in combat, constantly drinking while on the way to combat
>Al Bone
Ogryn who is known for arm wrestling a guy while holding a handful of smores in his other hand, and afterwards eating that sweaty bundle of smores, convincing a psyker and squad's commander to follow him while tracking a deer, being a walking mortar with exceptionally good throwing range, being a mobile supression platform after ripping a heavy stubber from somewhere I don't remember, and headbutting through ceramite train plating without any damage to himself, while also having 24 intelligence

Mostly GM here. All my PCs never got anywhere because most campaigns died before time, GM was a cunt or the group was shit.
>a gambling rogue halfling looking to establish a big business

>a drunken monk with tattoos that drank so hard the owners of a pirate tavern had a portrait of him hung on top of the bar

>a fishing boat captain in the middle of a zombie apocalypse looking for his ship and crew

>a wandering cleric that was basically a healing hobo

Here are some NPCs of my current campaign to make up:
>a greedy mayor that actually cares for his town and has a very well kept mustache

>a pragmatic workaholic captain of the guard that looks like big boss unintentionally, eye patch and all

>a fat jolly inn keeper

>a gentle and pacifist elven cleric that is called "the druid" by the rest of the town because she looks like one and spends her free time in the woods nearby gathering ingredients for curative potions

>a trading caravan consisting of ex-adventurers mostly: the human "boss", a rowdy and friendly half orc, a grumpy dwarf smith, a halfling alchemist with peter pan syndrome and a human kid that enjoys playing pranks.

>a quiet and grumpy old smith and her merry and social wife who's the face of the business

>a polite young man that keeps the general store while his family is away

Dwarven Druid who returned to civilization and realized he loves them vices. Drinks and parties and shenanigans all the time. Not many people role play and the few that do play funny over the top comedic characters so I just play it for laughs. My dwarf became a pirate king recently which is fun

actually gonna add in characters from the party which my DMPC is temporarily part of
>A human warrior, used to be an officer, although he won his rank in a dice game, rather by merit of his skill
>Dwarf paladin noble, Longrod von Hugendong, of the same god as my cleric, we trained together, hence why we're travelling together
>Human ranger autist
>4th player who hasn't rolled yet nor given me any sign of life other than "yeah mate I'm up for this shit"

>Longrod von Hugedong

why did you let him do this shit

>why did you let him do this shit
First time DMing ever, with first time players, so I'm not really taking this seriously, and he rolled a Noble flaw for liking dem whores, so it's kinda funny to me
The human fighter is called Samuel Lackson and uses Samuel L. Jackson as his character's portrait.

You ruined a perfectly interesting character, you know.

It's alright.

My players are like:
>Human variant self insert barbarian
Oh he like, lives in the woods or something. His name is my name.
>Human variant wizard
Player was desperate for a powerful artifact at character creation and grabbed the hermit background, begging for his discovery to be an artifact.
>Human variant noble rogue
Alright character.

Ah, I'm glad my friends are laid back and just want to have some fun rather than going full minmax

Although I know next time they will minmax, I've spent 7 years with this bunch and I am well aware of what they're capable of, and as a DM, it scares me more than anything.

Good luck.

Thanks, I'll need it.

Mentally retarded Warrior Priest who doesn't know what inner voice is, the game is over but that was fun.
i also have a coward empire soldier from Nuln that is helping a bunch of guys and hopes to become a witch hunter.
last guy i have is a rogue trader missionary that i named Torquemageddon because i read too much Nemesis the Warlock

>3.5 Gary Stu Human Rogue(bootleg Corvo Attano) gave the character too much of a reputation for too low of a level("the queen's royal bodyguard" at level 3)first time for our whole group so we all had fun. Used a punching dagger and a crossbow as his main forms of attack.
>5e Human Fighter- shieldmaiden that died in the first session,DM later ressurrected as a living suit of armor. Played her as a living wall with a yandere complex. Lots of fun.
>Same Human Fighter- reduced to a spineless punching bag due to a life debt to protect a character from the previous campaign's shitbag of a daughter and my own unwillingness to continue the campaign after it became a depressing as fuck text-rp.
>Halfelf Cleric- Pacifist, scrapped after campaign imploded due to schedule conflicts.
>Reboot of "Not Corvo" retooled and mostly de-Gary Stu'd into more of a younger version of him as a soldier trying to rise in ranks and one day gain the affection of the queen. Played a paladin-esque dog-of-the-military rifleman(crossbowman), with the class of rogue. Campaign ended due to OOC conflicts between That Girl and everyone else
>Dwarven Bard- former bar manager passing on the family business to his son and going out on an adventure as a cure for his mid-life crisis.

Unfortunately many of our campaigns end prematurely due to schedule conflicts and complications from large group sizes

>Madame Veroni, Ex-rogue old lady who made it big as a crime lord in her youth. Sometimes wears her old european ninja outfit, but usually just wears her puffy parka. Mostly around for Utility but she's still pretty nimble in a fight
>Antoine, Fat funny black guy, A Hawaiian themed Half-Orc Tribal with a Ukelele. Very Tanky for a Bard.
>Brutus, Asian Monk with a Pompadour and Soul Patch who uses a lot of makeshift grenades, Cross classed into Barbarianism and goes to flying rages, Originally a Painter with a Family back home he'd like to go back to.
>Sunny, Farm Girl druid who helped out a Wizard a few years back with his luggage and was gifted a basic guide of druidism.Used it to help her village prosper. Sent off on adventure just so she'd have the gold for her parents to return on. Sometimes unrealistically cheery.
Pretty unique having an old lady in the party.

>Arrogant wandering monk who constantly made shit up to make herself seem amazing when she was pretty average and idiotic, always wanted to get the fame from any missions but people tolerated her because she gave her share of the reward in exchange for the group telling people she had a bigger part to play. Gave her a good heart and her desire to be famous was to live up to her world famous master, who had passed away due to a mistake of hers and so she wanted to also become world famous to continue his legacy. Ended up dying drawing a large group of enemies fire, the group won but she ended up dying because of the sheer amount of damage levied at her.

>Old papa bear type sorcerer who focused on storm and weather related spells, also moonlighted as a blacksmith, on account of an unusually high strength roll up. Was pretty much the rock holding the ragtag group of misfits together and eventually settled in a town with a wife and a large amount of kids, making equipment and selling it, though he gave his old adventuring group a discount whenever they came calling

>Half-elf mob boss who got kicked out of his mafia after a coup was staged against him, managed to survive with this secret magical skills. Went on a journey to find wealth and power to retake his city. was about LV 14 when news of somebody assasinating his mother despite him putting her in a safehouse reached him. He ended up leading the party on a vengeful crusade in his old city to find and murder the killers, eventually dying on the second to last conspirator, lucky bastard got a crit as reinforcements were closing in, but managed to blow myself and him up with a well placed spell, also blocking the way the reinforcements were coming in. Party ended up killing the last guy out of respect for me then set up an empty grave outside the city for my character and his mother before moving on, probably the best Lawful Evil character I've ever played.

>One-armed Sorcerer man who's obbsessed with trying to break into the plane of death to bring his sister back to life

>Tiefling pirate rogue who's basically just a Somilian pirate pulled into DnD

>Sibling trio of a Neutral Good Cleric, True Neutral Bard and Neutral Evil fighter who travel together to try and bring fame and fortune to their family name, but can't stop bitching each other out

>Old black wizard who spent 40 years of his life in a library, and brute-forced his way into understanding magic

>Barbarian Dwarf who can't talk to people without sperging out and prefers books to people, but goes into autistic rages when needed

I like Richard Trickle and Abby. The girl's face makes me slightly uncomfortable; seems like a ragtag group of people with very different ways of handling things.
Bard sounds creative, barbarian sounds like a fungi to play with.
>Fire and Ice
I love it despite having no idea what time period you're in.
Anarco-Fascist sounds like a guy I played with recently. Wanted his character to drive a truck loaded with explosives into a prison.
I like it.
Never played a Drow, dual shielder, or dirge bard. Last two sound wicked.
>Prays to thunderstorms
Out of this world cool.

Please, no frogposting on Veeky Forums.