Made Saw Played

Let's have another one of these

You're an asshole. But at least you're an asshole with taste.

A good taste or a bad taste? Maybe bitter?

>Sylvanas
>Dio
>Griffith
That's the shittiest taste I've seen.

I'd say good. I have a burning hatred for Griffith, but I still recognize that he's a good character.

But I may be biased due to major erection from Sylvanas.

I don't know who the fuck Sylvanas is but i chose her to represent the fact that the character is a half-drow bastard.

I chose Griffith because the character ended up sacrificing her sidekick's (who had been there right from the beginning and semi-permanently physically impaired herself to prevent her from dying) innocence, self-respect, general joie de vivre and faith in humanity, herself and the universe

for more time on the clock

You're a big president.

Forgive the poor cropping I am not good with computers

>shinshinke nakamuumuu

yee boy

So you superman punched dudes literally off cliffs?

Not quite, but my monk is a doctor who uses his knowledge of anatomy to his advantage when killing.

So you grabbed dudes and ripped their hearts out of their chests and crushed it in your hands before their dying eyes?

I tried once, but couldn't quite literally rip the heart out. There was a lot of bone breaking, attacks to the spinal column, neck snapping, striking of vital organs etc.

Why are you being so inquisitive? Tesshu was the best way I could represent my character in a single picture. Of course not every detail is going to be exactly the same.

I take it you got your share of lumps?

Stop posting this. It wasn't interesting the first time, it also makes no sense. None of those characters have comparable morality.

ok

rate.

This one's my favorite.

Fun times

Thanks

In hindsight i'd swap the pictures of the first and last boxes, but not the heads. The basic premise that he was this really dumb meathead while the rest of the party were A) gun nuts B) edgy raiders.

He ended up having the highest killcount in the game, among which is an involuntary abortion caused by a botched DEX roll.

Them not-so-dry bones.

Explain further into the abortion attempt. Was it a slave girl giving birth or something?

The party was walking down a really narrow spiral staircase with a pregnant woman in front, we were tasked to clear out a sewer full of peaceful feral ghouls. Cunningly i was walking right behind her and had to roll DEX to not eat shit in the staircase because of my gigantism.

Long story short my 200kg frame fell on top of the pregnant lady and we fell down the stairs. Cunningly, we hid the lady's body in the town water supply.

God that's gruesome.

Yeah Meaty Joe was quite the brawler. His other feats include:

>throwing a man face-first into a bear trap
>surviving two magnum rounds to the chest point blank
>using psycho and buffout at the same time
>ripping off a man's lower jaw to use it as a decoration for his steel gauntlet
>causing a witness to the aforementioned action to shoot himself out of fear
>drowning a man in industrial paint

Ten rounds of grapple checks on that last one but it was super worth it

>Made
Demonic villager girl from a simple background sworn to fight undead, ghosts, vampires and whatnot and deliver tormented souls to their eternal rest after coming up with a bad case of undeath herself. With nothing to her name but rudimentary sealing magic and questionable sword skills.

Has grown gradually jaded and sick-of-it-all over the years, may or may not be borderline narcoleptic and slowly loosing her mind.

>Saw
Tragic fallen paladin figure. Tired, battered. cursed, and practically one foot in the grave already but keeps fighting with righteous holy might until they either die a hero or see themselves becoming the villain.

>Played
The whole "undead curse" thing got anticlimactically fixed after a few sessions with no strings attached. Around a time after which the party came in possession of a huge quantity of valuable goods and cleared a large underground fortress. After questioning some of her life choices now with her newly found mortality, my character then assumed control of the fortress as overseer and chief of economics. Inventories were cataloged, budgets were made, workers were assigned, and expanses were calculated. The end goal is to turn the place into a fully fledged independent kingdom so I can retire as a ruler and spiritual guide.

Griffith is a guy you dumbass. How else could he have fucked that princess and raped casca?

Yeah Griffith is a guy dude. Yes, even when he fucks that old man.

>raped casca?
tentacles?

you can clearly see his shaft in the triology movies

>made a elvish ranger
>DM is all like "aww shit here comes Dio"
>and then suddenly Griffith, everywhere

makes sense to me mate

Sylvanas is a WoW character and basicly "Character pet the revenge 2 electric boogaloo super ultra turbo".

Did anything really happen with her as the new warchief besides her plan to save her "species" getting royally dogfucked by Greymane?

Lesbian rape is a thing.

>Did anything really happen with her as the new warchief
There was a pretty nice SFM animation where she fucked a whole clan of orcs to make them acknowledge her as their warchief.

That's about it.

Well she learned that due to her corruption she will go to hell no matter what she does, no amount of repentance would fix it, so she's gone full "fuck everyone" mode

>having reading comprehension this terrible

Let me guess; item creation rules?

My GM was seriously, seriously retarded...

very much so....

When he wasn't gleefully blowing up structures, inciting natural disasters, or committing domestic terrorism, he was abusing the crafting system to create shit that the GM had to scramble to counter. This was balanced by him botching multiple crafting rolls, losing everything he'd invested and having to start from scratch.

He was a competent nuker/debuffer, though, and carried a small pharmacy to patch people up when shit invariably hit the fan.

this game has kinda stalled, but he's a fun character, simultaneously the foil and moral compass to the rest of the party.

I'm literally sucking up 105% of the group's healing output
Squishies seem to stay safe at least

>VtM Anarch Game
>Playing world's most well adjusted Tzimisce
>Character has a 9 to 5 as the Mandarin Language Elvira with a TV show and everything.
>Gets hit on by everyone because muh fleshcrafting.
>OH NO! Noobie GM has let our twackiest player run an Abomination (A vampire werewolf)
>Player keeps hinting at how we should all get clear when he gets going
>OHFUCKNO.fangmark
>Quietly build her for extreme levels of violence
>Abomination player has to go back and redo all of his work in international law because Trump wins the presidency and everything he's been working on these last few years is useless because they were sure that Clinton was going to win.
>Well, I put those four dots in Vicissitude so I might as well use them!
>Collecting Sabbat Skulls like they're fucking Pokemon when not being a vampire who pretends to be a human who pretends to be a witch on TV

There comes a time in every dishonorably discharged soldier turned adventurer's life where they wonder.

Where they wonder about small things, like those goblins we fought and that goblin who fought for us.

About the big things, like the barrels of giant heads we've delivered by the score.

About the good and bad things we, as men and women of action, must do.

Mostly, mostly I wonder about tomorrow. And the future of the Sword Coast.

As for tomorrow, I think a late brunch. No sandwiches.

It went smoother than I had hoped, to be honest.

There aren't a lot of problems in fiction that can't be solved by flying them into the sun.

Got any stories?

I wish I could be Perona.

I honestly had a lot of fun with this character. Hatebeak, the hateful beak.

>Lesbian rape is hot

Fixed.

Respect to the King of Strong Style.

>no Six String Samyooray

How else would one stop a space zombie apocalypse while traveling to a nearby system inside of a penal colony ship turned survival ark?

Not like she has done nothing to deserve it to be honest.

True, but learning it would do no good even if she tried basically made her go into full bitch mode

Honestly she his now just badly written and her character pet sindrom make it look like she has a multiple personnality that constantly switch.

Don't know what they want to do with her, she was already a crazy bitch before with no consequence for her action and that was ridiculous but now that's even worse.

I don't either, personally a basic road to redemption would have been better then this insanity

Or just end it at WOTLK; not like they was not any opportunity to do it.

Edward Blom.
>My companion of the night.

Bump for stories

Chill out

Things didn't play out how I thought they would

He must be a big artificer.

I don't get what you ended up playing, some knight with a goblin aide/pack mule?

| |
| |
|_____|

| |
| |
|_____|

| |
| |
|_____|

| |
| |
|_____|