Tessagog Thread V

Tessagog is a character that was physically
designed around the idea of being a collaborative Frankenstein of popular female characters on Veeky Forums.

>the body is both statuesque and stacked with Sorceress TnA and covered in Liliana markings with Yukinas chiseled back. She also has the Sisters of Battle's shoulder pauldrons with the Lady of Pain's blade feathers decorating it like a cape while also wearing Snake scale gauntlets. She has Marcille's pointed elf ears and blonde hair. She weilds dual dwarven axes. She has Celestines child bearing hips and Alariels perfect calves/thighs. She has sexy yellow Orc eyes with a Red Sonja inspired chainmail bikini top. She has creamy asian colored skin and wears Greek inspired Greaves with leather strapped backs and Orc carvings in the armor while being bare footed. She has a thin, Whale Tail styled chainmail loin cloth bottom with a wolf head sporran in front of it.

The current lore is that she was raised by her father as part of a warrior tribe, and when she came of age she went on a journey to become stronger and learn of the world, as is tradition in the tribe. The only possession she took with her was her fathers enchanted axe. After returning from her journey she sets out to fulfill her ambition and rule all northern tribes of the Ou/tg/rounds. On this journey she will meet two party members, a wizard and a rouge. She also brings with her another magic axe, a wolf companion, and the runes that protect her on this journey

Previous Thread: Still needing:
-More pictures of Tessagog.
-Details on her early adventures
-Creation of Tessagog's two party members who will be a Rogue and a Magic user, both female.
-Details of the Ou/tg/rounds and possibly a Map.

Here is what I have gathered for the 1st companion that Tessagog meets:

Vaynth Helbbruk the Mage

She wears Elesh Norn's mask and a big pointed witch's hat. She has a flowing/billowing dress on with some light plate armor pieces. She holds a long magical rod based on the Maiden in Black staff. Resting at her hip is a Chaos Sorcerer's spellbook. Her Elbow length Gloves/Knee high high heel Boots are a white color that matches her mask. The under layer of her dress and her collar are the same color as her flame of the end of her staff. She is an Elf with Dunmer colored skin and has purple colored hair. Her main style color choices should be purple.

Vaynth's personality is Submissive, but not to be messed with. She focuses on the Healing domain of magic but does have a good knowledge of basic magic.

Stuff still needed:
Does she have a link to Lovecraftian horrors?
What else should be on her dress/hat?
Is she still part elf?
Does she have the Harpy wings on her back?
What is her backstory?
Where in the Ou/tg/rounds does she live?

Can we not have her being a submissive healslut or it's too late to change that? I'm okay with submissive and okay with healer, but the combination of the two nudges towards one of the cringiest sides of Veeky Forums.

>Does she have a link to Lovecraftian horrors?
No. A no loli shit while we are at it, please.

>What else should be on her dress/hat?
Is good as is.

>Is she still part elf?
No, enough elf. We have one elf character. We have more races to represent and full blooded human is perfect for a mage.

>Does she have the Harpy wings on her back?
At least three people said this on the previous thread and I add my voice to theirs: No. No wings.

>What is her backstory?
She's from a mage supremacist country, rule by powerful spellcasters and where everyone of note can cast magic. Those that can't are considered peasants and barely worthy of note. Despite having a regular army for everyday peacekeeping and as a token force (since they are all powerful wizards), they have a deep disrespect for feats of strength and often remind their soldiers that anything they can do, any mage can do too, and much better. A lot of them are obsessed with using undead to bring about a industrial revolution but for some reason or another it never works (which is just a way to ensure they are always trying). Another great number of them created pocket dimension where they live in depraved versions of reality known as the Magical Realms. Many of the mages who don't have one frown on the practice. She was not found of the inherent prejudice on her society and decide to see the world outside the caster supremacist republic.

>Where in the Ou/tg/rounds does she live?
She currently roaming but she's originally from the Republic of the Ivory Towers

Probably too late to change that. There were a lot of design critiques and changes to Tessagog, all of which seem to have gone ignored.

If the Tessagog crew isn't taking advise why bother posting? Just draw your character and call it complete.

Good job designing another piece of autistic fapbait, but giving it a name that sounds like a giant plague spider.

We can change anything on Vaynth still. Its not set in stone.

I thoroughly enjoy that background story. Nice work user.

The name kills your autistic boner? God damn I feel so sorry for you. Just call her Tessa or something.

I WANT TUMBLR TO LEAVE!

>backwater nobody goes on a quest to become a hero and then unites the kingdom
yes how original

Its not tumblr and you need to turn off the caps lock. I think its fine if we have 1 thread about the Ou/tg/rounds collaboration project instead of another warhammer thread. Everything will be ok user. Just ignore this thread. Its not going to kill you.

If not understanding what you're trying to say here

here's all that's wrong with what you said:
>Backwater nobody
>Going on a quest
>becoming a hero
>Unites
>Kingdom

The rest is spot on, though.

>Probably too late to change that
I disagree.

>more meme waifushit

I'd honestly prefer if we split the name up. Something like "Tessa Gograth" sounds a lot better to me.

>Vaynth's personality is Submissive, but not to be messed with. She focuses on the Healing domain of magic but does have a good knowledge of basic magic.

Fuck this entire line. Leave healing to clerics, Vaynth is Ms. Fuck Shit Up.

I propose that her father and mother were both powerful wizards even for the power levels that existed in the Ivory Tower nation. Their society is divided in casts, and only people of the higher cast, called the First Tier, can be in government offices. Both her parents were Tier 1 wizards and there were great expectations for her, but she really was a bit disheartened by how wizard society worked. They could spend whole decades debating hairsplitting details of arcane theory that was basically just arguing semantics, and use their free time to work on personal projects that were of no benefit to anyone and merely curiosity driven. Meanwhile the lower tier of people, the soldiers and peasants and such, live on scraps. A wizard could easily use magic to solve their problems, and sometimes they do, but it's always temporary or comes with some unforseen consequence, and then they get bored of charity work and assume someone else will take it from there, but no one does.

The result is that live on the lower castes is extremely uncertain and chaotic, while on the high ivory towers the wizards are composing spells that can change the color of the skies everyday a friday falls on a odd number of the month. Vaynth studies with her tutor for a while, but she's more interested in looking at reality than changing it with magic. Which is nigh absurd to the high born people of the Ivory Towers. They only study reality to find ways to warp it and usually in specific, somewhat futile ways, or way too broad ways to be meaningful, like a cosmic scale.

After frustating her tutor and having her parents growing frustated with her, she decides to sharpen her healing abilities by serving people outside the Mageocratic Republic.

Instead of "Submissive", let's just make her "Polite". She'd be exactly as courteous as is appropriate for any given situation, using titles and honorifics where needed, but not afraid to dismiss anyone who isn't deserving of respect, and very quick to demand whatever level of respect she's owed.

As for her magic styling, her general aesthetic doesn't lend well at all to "healer".

>There were a lot of design critiques and changes to Tessagog, all of which seem to have gone ignored.

Nobody drew a new one after the suggestions were made.

You've got to stop copypasting that "description". It's outdated.

Why?

Real version.

>Literally created for the sole purpose of waifuism
>rofl nice waifu shit tg

At least one third of tg wants a submissive mage slut. The rogue can be Mrs fuck shit up

>The rogue can be Mrs fuck shit up
With high explosives?

I've seem a rogue deal 200 damage in a single turn in a 3.5 game at level 8, where the mage wasn't even close to doing that and none of the proposed adversaries could survive such damage.

So rogue's can fuck shit up.

>The minority wants it, so we're doing it

You're fine with just killing your own arguments?

I think the rogue absolutely should use more modern weapons to appease the Sci fi crowd. Give her bombs and guns I say.

I had to listen to their endless bitching when we made Tessagog so yes, let them have their slut mage.

Just give her a cartoon bomb and a flintlock and it'll all be good.

I'd rather not.
The fact that none of "them" are even defending it, and it's just you defending it for them, doesn't make it sound like it's really going to be "endless bitching".

Yea she doesn't need laser guns or anything. Veeky Forums hits maximum autistic overdrive when you mix fantasy with Sci fi. Flintlock pistols and 17th century bombs would be a good compromise, essentially give her a pirate rogue feel I think

>The rogue can be Mrs fuck shit up
Cleric can be Ms fuck shit up with fire in the god's name and healing dispenser

I honestly don't give a shit how the rogue or the mage wind up, I was part of Tessas creation so the thiccc warrior fans got what we wanted. Just saying because there's gonna be a shitload of arguing over the rogue and mage, that everyone should compromise to some degree. My two cents is between the rogue and mage one of them should be athletic Mrs fuck shit up and the other should be tiny tsundere fap bait, since those are the two main groups of ppl that had issues with tessa. But I digress

What if she meets Charlotte on her journey?

I 100% agree, anyone can be anything. Just keep in mind what tessa already is and maybe try to not replicate any of that. Also keep in mind that it will eventually come down to the draw fags who do their art, whatever they decide to do from the info we give them is what we're gonna get

Well, when multiple people have already expressed dislike for a concept, let's not just go through with it anyway just to apparently appease a what seems to be a silent minority. Unless a bunch of healslut posters suddenly storm in here, let's just go ahead and kill the idea while we can.

I'm picturing arsenal savy rogue that admires anything in new technology or gadgetry current in the setting. The rogue is essentially /k/ in the universe.

Other than that, what kind of Rogue are we dealing with? A Thief, an Assasin, or something else?

What's the point of these threads?

Honestly, it looks like shit. Get a drawfag in on this or something

What, you think those were done with Heromachine or something?

"Get a drawfag", he says, like you just pick one up at Aldi's.

>Honestly, it looks like shit.

Could you elaborate on that point? There's hardly any reason to take you seriously if "shit" is the furthest extent of your vocabulary.

Get shot please. No further replies for you.

Maybe it sounds cool to others, but "Tessagog" sounds like a completely retarded name to me.

Same. I'm not even sure when it was "agreed" upon, it seems like someone just forced it through in the second thread and it just didn't get opposed at the time.

Who?

Sounds about right.

Drawthread waifu from a little while back. Any mention results in immediate shitposting.

Have any pics? Why the shitposting?

Long story short, one (un)fortunate user requested his waifu, got a whole bunch of deliveries, people kept making more (and lewder) requests, people thought she was taking drawfags from doing other deliveries/got sick of hearing about her, pissing match over drawfags drawing what they want, salt all round. I wouldn't recommend bringing it up, especially in the drawthreads.

Oh man she's cute as hell

Waifus ruin everything

Tessagog is like Kal-El. Gog is her surname combined with her first name

It's a clusterfuck of random cobbled up ideas and crap linework

>clusterfuck

How so? What would you say is specifically clashing?

A clusterfuck doesn't have to clash to be a clusterfuck

It does.
If the elements come together in an agreeable way, then it's not a clusterfuck.There has to be some detriment caused by it.

Can I just say what a busy, poorly conceived trainwreck of a design this is?

Can you? Again, as with , could you give further details of your critique?

It's a hot mess of mishmashed parts that don't compliment each other and look shitty when stapled together.

Which parts would you say don't go well together?

What should the new description be?

She looks like wood.

All of them, the entire design looks like garbage, especially the one with those Liliana tattoos.

Sorry your Frankenwaifu is uggo as fuck, user.

I wanna say she gives me wood, but she don't. Which is the exact opposite one would expect from "Sorceress TnA"

She looks alright except for the tattoos and maybe the wolf pouch.

Saying it looks like garbage does explain a thing. You don't like the markings but you aren't explaining anything else. What pieces don't compliment each other?

It's hard to take your opinion seriously then. You just sound like a contrarian.

>I wanna say she gives me wood, but she don't
She does give me wood though.

Me too, pal

It's all that matters.

I would like to see some new art of Tessagog but drawfags are pretty rare since the original thread.

>Ass hurt that someone doesn't like your shitty epic meme drawing

Probably off playing Breath of the Wild.

Asshurt that you don't know how to criticize other than saying its shit and its garbage.

Literally all you have to do is hide the thread.

>You're just mad!

You're as good at critiquing posters as you are at critiquing art.

>Implying I'm the same person and not someone enjoying your sad attempt at memeing

How are we memeing?

Tess-ah-gohg? Tess-A!-gog?
Tea-sah-gog? Tees-a-gohg?

What's the pronunciation here?

Tessa-gog.

>Vaynth's personality is polite but not to be messed with. She focuses on the Healing domain of magic but also has a good knowledge of basic magic.

Is this a better description?

Has anyone taken the description of Tessagog to the drawthreads?

Don't bother until someone comes up with one worth drawing.

Is the description at the beginning of the thread not good enough?

Look at the nasty results and tell me.

You are trying very hard to force culture upon this board. Me must accept and love this shitty waifu or we do not belong here and getting in the way of your "Epic story xD" screen caps you read all the time on Reddit.

You are worse than Catastrophe and Tower girls.

You're trying very hard to force a narrative.

>I don't like what you're doing so you must be outsiders!

You seem to have some preconceptions here that might not be quite as accurate as you believe them to be.

This is 99% bullshit, largely because it was largely one guy who just kept requesting his waifu a thousand times, even after he got a delivery, even after he got a few deliveries. It only ended up being picked up by trolls rather late, because one guy requesting his waifu constantly was annoying, and copying him was an easy way to troll.

I saw a few nasty results but not not a shit ton

That name made me cringe so hard I think I just made permanent lines on my face

No user, *that* is 99% bullshit. Anons latched on to the request because OR was anchoring for a wip that began before the initial delivery you're talking about.

But we'll each argue back and forth for our own version of the events and nothing will change, so what's the point?

It's based on Dunmer naming conventions. It's meant to be a bit edgy.

Tessa is the fapbaitiest trope name fit only for special snowflakes.

Something-Something Those tattoo's she has do magical glow shit and change her skin to Green as she grows tusks and looks more Orkish in a battle-rage transformation mode.

Also, more Muscle when this occurs.

I want to hope your heart is in the right place and that you care about this board, but I don't think you're going about it the right way.

At its core, this should be a way for people to discuss traditional games through a new angle, and while some people may be taking the "waifu" business a bit far, it should be understood that no one can force anyone to believe or accept anything here. While you might not like the direction this in particular is heading, you shouldn't discourage people who are trying to produce content if their own hearts are in the right place.

It may be a leap of faith, but until rules are broken and this steers far and away from traditional game discussion, I think it's best to give everyone here a chance. I don't think this thing has been active for more than a week or so, after all.

disregard everyone who offers insults but nothing constructive. they represent the worst of Veeky Forums and inhabit all of its boards. they have no purpose here other than to piss on everything around them. You can identify these people easily enough, they will say they hate something, proceeded by calling you a faggot, then calling you mad, and at no point offering what they think is better for fear of their own treatment.