12/18 Link Activity Update

medium.com/@CryptoTakeoff/link-12-18-status-update-f32dda03c713

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zeppelin_os/status/942853969969336321
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"that amazing new coin before Korea wakes up"

ICON, I assume?

I wasn't thinking of a specific coin, but ICON would be the perfect example.

Still believe?

FWIW

twitter.com/zeppelin_os/status/942853969969336321

wow youre still alive. welcome back. havent read your article yet, did you buy back into LINK or nah? always appreciate these posts, gonna read it in a few mins while eating dinner

In the long term, yes. Link's potential is immense and I have the feeling that a lot is happening behind closed doors. In the short term, I'm holding until the announcement. Then we'll see.

Didn't talk much about how big Zeppelin is.

Also is this dyke still not holding chainlink?

>twitter.com/zeppelin_os/status/942853969969336321
Discussed in the article.

Bought back, yes. A smaller position than I originally had, though. Too many moon missions. So many it all feels too good to be true.

Cool it with the homophobic remarks, user. You're in Veeky Forums, okay?

You sound a bit weary in this one, Takeoff. The last sentence seemed to come out with a sigh.

Be excited! Even a mainnet release date for mid next year is amazing! Everything with LINK is amazing. The Zeppelin news is mind-bogglingly huge. Who cares if the market doesn't get it? The market will get it eventually.

75% of my folio is in LINK and the hardest part is just not dumping the final 25% so I can round it out at 200k.

Thank you again, I look forward to these. Wondering, did you by chance get to see this post from Rory, re-affirming the end of year announcement plus a hint of Sergey's whereabouts?

You're an optimist, user. I believe in Link's future and hope that your patience is rewarded.

I'm not weary. To be honest, I'm hoping for a really nice December surprise, but who knows, I might be making too much of the hints here and there. It's in my nature to be skeptical, especially in such a runaway bull market. In the last month all I've seen is moon after moon. Hopefully, Link's will come soon and we'll all benefit.

I did see it. Rory has been cheerier lately, where he used to be polite but very sharp in his responses before. His recent cheekiness makes me think that maybe good news are around the corner and he knows we'll be happy to hear them. Fingers crossed.

I don't get the part about Sergey's whereabouts. What do you mean?

It's my nature to be sceptical too, crypto takeoff. I just can't fathom another nothing-burger this time around.

Yep.

shit tier FUD about sergey being missing or dead or whatever. ignore

95% of the fudders are holders with too much time on their hands.

It all depends on your attitude to the news. Like, Town Crier was really exciting news. Did the market care? Not one bit. But it doesn't change the fact it confirmed for us how close LINK is with IC3, and how seriously this project is getting developed. Then Zeppelin is huge news. Did the market care? Not really, every alt happens to be mooning at the moment, many more than LINK.

But you don't need a genius level of imagination to extrapolate a year into the future when LINK will be working in the background to power off-chain information onto Ethereum's main development toolkit. And that's just the beginning! Everyone is dying for a big announcement to make LINK's price shoot up, but user when LINK is $10 you'll be dreaming of these days and how many opportunities you had to increase your stack.

Personally? I hope it's technical news that gets true believers like me whipped into an even greater frenzy (and honestly Zeppelin has me insanely excited anyway) but I hope the market doesn't really respond! The sheer level of adoption that the ChainLink network will get, means that massive gains are guaranteed. Just enjoy this period of bargain prices and get as much as you possibly can.

good you back with bang. but I see little salty on this update compared to sweet updates you used to provide.

Let's see what the EOY brings.