Link

ok guys, called the top at 2600, called the bottom at 2300, if I'm right THIS is the time to buy back

opinions?

Yes, new moon mission is starting soon

past performance does not guarantee future results

the only thing that makes me uncertain is the fact that the MACD lines haven't crossed... StochRSI is pretty low but could go a bit lower before it start going up again (dosen't mean the price has to go lower though)

I do believe it's only a matter of time before round 2

that's fine with me. Carry on.

all right user i'm all in don't let me down.

What sucks is you never known how far it's going to move in either direction, unless you have a really great vantage point of everything that's going on, which I do not. So fuck you.

2300 is the new bottom, wait till you see the new top.

Im all in user, when can i expect my moon

Just increased my stack at 2400, I hope you're right.

damn now I have pressure on me, it should moon in the next few hours
will be monitoring and I'll try to call the top again for you (if I didnt head to bed before that, which I doubt consdiering what's going to happen)

Im 5 and what is that image?

StochRSI, MACD and the candles for the last couple hours
it appears to shows we're at the bottom or pretty damn near it (unless BTC decides to do a 2k jump or some shit)

I didn't actually go all in because my order only got filled 45% but that's good because I bought the very bottom at 2307

alright that makes me feel better, that and the fact it seems to be going up already...

let's see how it goes after this hourly candle closes

Just sold all my LINK

Sorry boys, .5 is as high as it's gonna go

>excusing yourself for filling other anons orders at the bottom of a pump

lmao you cancerous clown, I can't wait till you are crying in front of your screen watching this moon beyond $100

>bottom of a pump

Delusional stinky linky

it better fucking not. I want to buy tomorrow.
cool captcha

also, proof I kinda called today's pump

I never assume to be right so I always ask you guys for opinions

Kamehameha!!!!!

these gains are literally retarded remember when everyone use to spread FUD about LINK? im about to fucking retire at 22 how do you FEEL

was that it?

screenshot of your sell order, now. faggot

Link is the best coin with potential out there. It is the only crypto backed by memes of equal value.

don't assume you've made it until you've made it dude

wait for the candle to close

I am ready

True statement. I'm a REQ guy with about 15% LINK and I have to admit our memes are absolute dogshit in comparison

Lot of turbulance in this range. Might reaccumulate for a little bit here. Next target is around 3300 sats buy now or buy on breakout

I've lost thousands by holding link instead of almost anything else, yet I've held every last link. You owe me, Sergey.

>dinosaurcoin
>not all in on LINK
no you're not

by investing into think you're already a winner -rory

why are you getting offended by me saying that I'm going to retire early? the capabilities with link are something the banking industry has never seen before and LNK has actual partnerships unlike all these other play coins. this is the next ethereum. im getting hyped because i know im going to be owning a large home and travel the world with my gains

you havent lost it always goes back up

How long until Kim, Pajeet and Wang realise their oversight?

I'm not offended I'm just warning you to not live on the future, you might get dissapointed
I'm balls deep in LINK, I know what it's capable off, but I don't think I've made it yet

sergey owes you nothing. i'm sick of faggots like you. "wah wah everythings mooning but my LINK". well if you truly thought some coin was gonna moon, you would have sold your LINK and bought the coin before it mooned. the truth is, you can't pick coins that moon. so fuck off.

True. Okay I respect you passing on that wisdom user. But I am still a bit excited like a kid in a candy shop

under 5 min until new candle, let's see where this goes

don't feed the brainlets

How much Link do you have? I've got 14,845 and I'm thinking I'll probably increase to ~20K.

We did pick a coin that mooned. It is mooning right now and it's called Chainlink.

we all are ;)

time of truth is upon us, will it dip again to the 2300 mark or pump back?

place your bets anons
if you bought at 2300 like I said you are already on the green, but nothing is decided yet

Jesus don't tell me you fucks are swing trading this. You must be madmen.

it will dip to 2250 in 3 hours then pump to whatever. idk about the timeframe to the pump but im kinda sure about the dip. obviously i didnt sell shit because im a pussy but we'll see. it's already going back up tho so fuck my predictions but this is what i got from charts + indicators

I am, I make conservative trades though

for example: sold gradually at the top until it dipped and bought back when I could take profit, didn't wait until it dipped to 2300 even though I believed it would

I'm a bit emotional with link, if not I would be swing trading a lot more

and let me tell you, it's stressing as shit

looks like I was right?
this might be a bull trap before the actual moon though

ive enough my dude owning that ~15k will literally make you enough money to buy a home

link will bleed down to 0.2-0.3 after the announcment/when the alts bull run relax.
i own link but i'll sell and buy back lower in a few weeks.

Ha Ha you're a comedian

Shut the fuck up with your guesswork crystal ball predictions.
This isn't /pol/, you need evidence to back up your claims on Veeky Forums

lol. This announcement is gonna be huge. Why do u think its taking so long. prob tell us when mainnet will go up/partnerships. If it wasnt anything good we would know by now

and just check the damn chart and time you mong

PRICED IN

its not going to be huge, just an update. I think rory said this.

No, more like "price discovery in it's early stages"

>i think rory said this

think again Rory expressed that there is very good big news before EOY given by sergey himself. look at the massive price jump to 2500 satoshis it was literally .12 cents last week its x3 that much now

My prediction is the meat of the announcement iwll be informing us the mainnet is going to launch soon. It sure is trading as if something of that magnitude is around the corner.

no thank you OP, no nothing?

come on guys... it jumped over 200 sats from the bottom I called :/

it's ok, it was meant as a discussion thread anyway

I know, I'm psyched. What price do you see as likely by EOY 2018? I'm thinking $5-10 but I get the impression a lot of people think it may be much more, like $30.

Ya normally swing trading if I'm left without the coin I don't care because I was just looking to make BTC gains.

In this case I want LINK and don't want to be left behind while I thought I could time the market. Its a weird feeling I'm not used to lol

I've been lurking this thread, it was quality

have my babies op

>look at the massive price jump to 2500 satoshis it was literally .12 cents last week its x3 that much now
Yeah, its finally caught up after being in the red for weeks while every other alt was mooning. Dont get overly excited.

thanks bro I am out now and I got a solid 10% gains

Again, nobody fucking cares about guesswork.

Do I believe a fortune teller if they get one or two things right? Past results don't guarantee future results newfag. Go to /x/ if you want to pretend you have farsight.

You've got no evidence other than
>I TOLD YOU ABOUT
It's a shame Veeky Forums is FULL of newfags that don't know how to lurk otherwise you'd get abused the fuck off this board.

feel ya, better to be trading between to good coins, like ETH/LINK
so in either case you end up with something of value (I trade against BTC though because of the volume)

ty :)

so don't follow my advice?

I did ask for opinions

you're welcome dude :)

great work OP thank you for being the words of truth on this shit chinese image board

Fuck you OP. No one owes you shit, you stupid faggot.

post your address so we can reward you OP

you're welcome dude

don't be trusting anyone randomly though

(you)

my link address?
Link/eth: 0xca065fd57216a1d95ee083f4c8684e69304d4f27
thanks dude :)

What do you guys think the new price floor is going forward?

With an inevitable dip, can it stay above 30 cents?

time will tell

reminder

egh, posting addresses for tips feels a bit awful actually

What are your predictions for the upcoming hours?

Imagine being this pathetic lmfao. This faggot posts this shit in literally every LINK thread he can. He's fucking seething.

what does this link token even do?

you're literally fishing for those with your gay thread. lonely faggot.

magic

Do not fucking buy it faggot. If you got any, SELL. I hate your ignorant ass, stop asking for spoonfeed!

More link tokens you have richer you get

It is used to pay node operators, once node operators have tokens why the fuck would they want more? Who is gonna buy them?

Of course they buy more because

more tokens = more dollars

It can be expensive to buy tokens in future but it pays off in long run

Wow! This guy called a support and a wall right exactly 1 (ONE!) time!

Master Trader over here! Better listen to everything this guy says

the node operators receive transactions in proportion to how much link they have tied to the node. A lot of other factors but that is one of them. The other factors iirc are pretty standard like uptime, quality of data, etc. It looks like every node operator will be competing for chainlink since uptime and such are relatively easy to maximize

nodes can never have enough link, and there can never be enough nodes.

it's foolproof

Solves your lambo problem

I posted it twice, I made that screencap for this thread

it's an anonymous board, not the first time I've given advice with LINK and you're free not to take it, it's not like I benefit from this

so much salt, is there a LINK discord channel so we can leave behind these faggots?

btw, that makes it 3 times I'm correct today.
called the pump for you, called the top, called the bottom

I'm not a pro trader, I'm just less retarded than you

get em before the jews do boys

I mean it’s just a little more than double its ATL, that’s not impressive at all I’m crypto. You might as well be trading penny stocks

when is the next time to buy in?

hey man, trying to figure out that myself.

I think it will go sideway for a bit before continuing the uptrend, might dip back around 2300 or even lower if BTC pumps hard

I dunno that BTC is going to pump hard. Hasn't broken through on the 1 hr charts, and is currently trying to fall.

big IF, I cannot predict the future