Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Abbadon is dead and list builders replace him as the devil edition

>previous Warmaster

>Duncan has moved to a shitpost-free zone
youtube.com/user/GamesWorkshopWNT/videos [Remove]

>40k rules reference in wiki format. 204% Organized
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Rules and such. Use Readium for epubs on iphone, lithium on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW attempt to make the game more fun for everyone (except orks as usual)
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>DIS DA WAAAGH ORGANIZA, ZOG YERSELF IF YER STILL ASKIN' ABOUT IT
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>a "better" list builder if you like using a phone
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (AI, law 2, restrain the clowns)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

> (AI, law 2, restrain the clowns)
Is that a fucking SS13 reference

It's too early to make plans(and buy boxes) for a Fallen army?

We may never know.

What would 40k SS13 look like?

I wouldn't know I just pastad it instead of making my own quote like I normally do
I assumed it was Asimov's laws being referenced though

maybe, but they're loyalists meqs so 10 dudes with a plasma gun in a rhino is done across the books

I dont like juggalos

one sucked my dick once and called me homie

it's too late, now people will think you're bandwagoning

>playing dawn of war as imperial guard
>"I'll give my life if that's what's asked!" t. imperial guardsman
>morale break
>"IT'S EVERY SOLDIER FOR HIMSELF"
>"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES"
>"WE CAN'T HOLD THEM"
Thanks a lot you fucking cunts.

>will think
Too late THEY KNOW

Get a Commisar

That's honestly half the reason I started my sisters now, so that if at some layer point a new dex and models come out I could point at my conversions and say proudly I'd played them before they hit plastic.

Well...Voldus may be shit but at least we get a new formation that might help us...right?

Please...?

>he thinks the empty bravado was sincere
>in an army famous for its poor morale

>making a sisters army post-celestine/veridyan
you have no hipster cred

Nope. You get shit on. Just accept it. Your minis are still fucking baller for the most part though. At least you have that.

I have some spare Terminators to paint: Fallen Termi are too weird to see?

Eh, I don't really care about that too much. I'll still have more claim than whoever jumps on at that point. And I can't exactly help being an absolute new fag.

sh-shut up fag...

I was surprised to see that Mortarion was quicker to get a move on than Angron.

You have been afflicted by the curse of the juggalo. Now every full moon you will become a clown yourself and seek the dark carnival, sucking dicks as you go.

Anyone have a good image of the fallen logo? I want to vectorize it

Isnt Angron banished for a thousand years after his defeat in Armageddon?

yu full of shit dawg im fyne

Rolled 6, 5 = 11 (2d6)

if 10+ my dark vengeance set will be finished and will look good

The more powerful Daemons can return after a century or so.

Have you been noticing empty faygo bottles in your house?

kek has smiled upon you, do your best.

Kek as if GW will actually put out any kits for them.
Only boxes to buy are DA ones, don't buy into the mini-dexes meme.

A hundred years. Unless he got banished at some point after that, he would have been off the bench for at least half a millennium by the time Rowboat woke up.

have you ever noticed how penis sorta taste like the sweetest of red pop?

it's so fuckin wierd I just realized that write now for sum reason

>no commissars.
>not playing ultimate apocalypse for entire squads of commisars

user....

I beat Eldar as Orks once.

what do you call a annoying ghetto robot?
a NECK-cron
Get it guys?
Guys?
I need to get of Veeky Forums.

>using cadets in UA
>using Commissar Command Squad in UA
shigdig my bro

I don't get it

>weakest leadership
>7

i don't get it. hell most leadership checks are easy enough to pass and everyone has rerolls/fearless/stubborn/etc. the average guardsman has done some decent training to fight the darkness

possibly, i think someone posted some fallen in the last thread.

Tell me about your chapter/warband/clan/craftworld/kabal/hive fleet/cult/regiment/forge world/sept/dynasty/etc.
Tell me about your dudes, why you love your faction.

I could take a Starting Collection box: Space Marine or Blood Angels?
I don't like Dreadnoughts so much

I'm making a fictional sept which is spess switzerland/austria for my tau army which I need to make

Always rumembah ta thin ya paints 'n get a nie, fine tip on ya brush!

My dudes are an Emperor's Children warband; they still use the traditional, pre-heresy colors of the III Legio Astartes, as well as preferring smoother lines and Imperial symbols--all the better to make a mockery of their foes. They call themselves the Perfected Brotherhood, and count among their number a throng of daemonettes lead by a Keeper of Secrets and a Renegade Knight from a fallen household.

Cult Mechanicus and Skitarii from Forge World Mezoa. They're angry fuckers who REEE at heretics dating back all the way to the Heresy and use flamers/melta/the molten, magma surface of their forgeworld itself as a weapon.

what do necks have to do with ghetto?

What does that entail WIP-wise?

Commisars are as hated as janitors, but they're allowed to kill people at random.

Who would hate the noble janitor?

well my daemons are an odd bunch following some heralds of slaanesh who tune into those that dance too good. psykers like to have ya know?

not sure about my biel-tan, guess we're drifters kicking ass while trying to find a new home

I like the Eldar because they are a dying race, thus my craftworld does not actually have any dudes left alive to represent my lack of models.

I am developing a new guard regiment. I am reusing my Cadian army because I decided I did not like their heads, nor their color scheme.

I call these guys - The Axillian 23rd Mechanized Regiment "Ash Dogs"

Always rumembah ta thin ya paints 'n get a nice, fine tip on ya brush!

You could just do a Wraith host

Chaos. Pure Chaos. No other legion has remained as unified, nor as strong as the Word Bearers in the time after the heresy. No other legion has given themselves wholly to Chaos, either. What's interesting is that the Word Bearers treat lesser Daemons as beneath themselves, and even forcefully bind and oppress them.

Cypher formation WHEN

Any feedback on this list for a IG army? The russes would be thunderers from the imperial armour book.

this

also the 40 man blobs would have the priests and astropaths

how are the Fallen?

The sept of Dau'nar is a peaceful world, in contains the bankingservers, and also provides peace and proseprity to to other sectors. It is known for the water caste peacekeepers, fire caste placed under command of the water caste to act as MP's.

>No other legion has remained as unified, nor as strong as the Word Bearers in the time after the heresy.

We don't know, only rules leak thus far is papa smurf.

>thinking a WBfag would tell the truth
>thinking a WBfag would not be a deluded faggot
decimation now

Behemoth splinter fleet gets sent way back in time due to warp shenanigans, makes an uninhabitable system habitable and then eats everything
Currently have 2 1/2 pages if fluff just on the timeline of the system

Then how did Kharn become 'the betrayer?'

Did the Word Bearers get decent rules with Traitor Legions? I have a secret desire to play Chaos but, can't make a choice on which subsect to play.

>Kharn
>Word Bearers

He's technically right. Black Legion is a successor to the shattering of the Sons of Horus and an influx of anyone willing to take the black.
The World Eaters, Night Lords, Emperor's Children, and Alpha Legion are all shattered into numerous autonomous warbands.
Cases could be made for Iron Warriors, Death Guard, and Thousand Sons being far more unified, but they're so much smaller.
Word Bearers are unified (though there is tremendous tension between the camps of Kor Phaeron and Erebus) across the galaxy.
The thing that makes them so truly dangerous is that the Word Bearers are incredibly ordered and disciplined in their approach to worship.

[heresy intensifies]

Did you know that most Cadians have pale skin and violet eyes?

New to 7th edition
How are non tau army lists able to run a riptide formation without taking a tau hq and troop choice?
I dont get it

Genestealer infection confirmed. No wonder they blew that planet up.

Lorgar is a fag tho.

>people bitch about Tau being anime inspired but Cadia is literally a planet of Mary Sue donutsteel waifubait which is the best at everything and had no flaws
Abbadon did nothing wrong

No.
One of the worst, iirc.

They're alright for summoning Daemon allies but if you were playing optimally you would just take Daemons to summon Daemon allies.

Still usable if you like summoning though not on the level of quality cheese of Death Guard and World Eaters

Lorgar was a fag.
His character arc is incredible once he dedicated himself to being the biggest and most efficient cunt ever.

First understand that now armies can take more than one force org at any points level

Next realize that there are formations that consist of certain models that count as a single force org

Then cry as people make armies of nothing but riptides, wraith knights and windriders

>My dudes are an Emperor's Children warband; they still use the traditional, pre-heresy colors of the III Legio Astartes, as well as preferring smoother lines and Imperial symbols--all the better to make a mockery of their foes.

This is literally my exact plan if I ever get around to making an EC army. I presume that it's because either A) you already have an EC HH army and want to use it in both games or B) the new scheme is fucking ugly and FW is far superior. Or both.

>genestealer cultists
>waifubait
I mean if you're gay I guess.

It should be illegal to be this smug.

You don't need to use the "Allied Detachment" to take allies. If you bring a formation with a different faction to your main force, then they're just counted as allies too.

So faggots use the Riptide Wing (three squads of Riptides, no tax units, and they get formation rules that BUFF them) as allies to their main force to add layers of cheese.

>implying animefaggots are not gay

I feel like I'm the only fan of Erebus.
He's just so delightfully evil.
Reminds me of Dr. Betruger from Doom 3.
Such an evil fuck.

>influx of anyone willing to take the black
BLACKED.com

They were like that long before any Nids arrived in the galaxy. Living on a world so close to the Eye does funny things to the local population's gene pool.

Not hating, but the lack of tragedy in his story really drove me away from his character personally. He's just such a fucking cunt without the excuse of being driven to his actions or anything. I see people being into him for exactly that reason, though.

Erebus is great in the Word Bearers Omnibus. He actually feels like a powerful dude who's in charge.

>jobbed to Draigo
>thinks he can do shit against G-Money
Morty's smugness will be a thing of the past soon enough.

Doesnt kharn hate what has become of the world eaters? Isnt that why he doesnt care if he kills a few of his own during battle.

Khârn hates everything.

That's basically their recruitment department's MO.

The only thing that keeps Bobby alive is Yvraine's love and life support.

>Doom 3

Kharn kills everything, he only cares about killing, he has no feelings for his legions because he only has one emotion and thats "Kill em all".

So I was evaluating my current list and I realized just how much of 'that guy' I've become lately. I know it isn't particularly relevant to anything but it was a pretty crushing realization.

I still dont get it
So theres formations that you can just tack onto anything? Wheres the rules for it?
Whats the point of the allied detachment then? Could you just field riptide formations as your whole army with no hqs or anything?
This doesnt match the rules ive been reading

>Yvraine's love