Help a fa/tg/uy out?

Hey Veeky Forums. Looking for some character art. Blond knight, cheerful and colorful is the basic idea of what I want. Western, quarter plate, and sword and board are optional, but if you could manage it I'd be grateful.

If anyone's interested, I'll talk about the idea behind the character, if I get some good art.

Pic unrelated.

Female or male? Here's a female, though I do want to know the background!

This is what came to mind.

Seems like OP disappeared.

Damn. I was interested too!

Even replied first asking for backstory and all.

Oh well.

Can't have it all, I suppose.

I forgot to mention, male.

Still here.

All righty! here's a slightly weeaboo male picture....

And uh.... if you can, could you tell me the backstory and inspiration behind this character?

Glad ten minutes of absence to wait for replies didn't kill the thread.

I'd fap to the idea of playing as a monster tamer that turns all it's projects into brainwashed transvestites.

His Motto would be X? "Put on the dress."

I LOVE this pic but his hair just makes it hard to like him. I know it's an illogical bias. Straight up abelism. But I just can't shake the thought he's a douche.

>pic unrelated

>classic blunder

only one doing that is you

I'm a third-party user, don't mind me.
Soooo.....as another user mentioned we gonna get the backstory?

That IS a nice pic, but... you're right, that hair.

Minor quibble: Armor is a little too heavy for my mental picture.

Will still use it if nothing better shows itself.

He's certainly not "cheerful", but I don't have the widest selection of male characters.

I think everyone else has seen that image so many times it's just become white noise.

Your biases are well-placed. Pomade is the devil's product.

All right anons, gather round. Might be a little slow.

>tfw three replies are for your replies

Marcus Wolkow is his name, but he's also known as (to almost no one) as the Knight of Love. More commonly referred to as Mark. At base, he's a fundamentally idealistic man, believing in the idea that there's good inside of everyone, no matter how deeply buried. He's far from a pacifist, though, and is more then capable of defending himself, even if he does prefer knocking his foes out to killing them. Strikes with the pommel of his sword and shield bashes are his bread and butter. He adventures, not for wealth and glory (though a little would be fine), but to find his true love... a girl to marry and settle down with. Conventionally attractive, and just a little perverted... though no matter what he will wait until after marriage, and takes no shame from being a virgin, instead being a little bit proud of his virtue.

tl;dr is, Mark the knightly waifufag.

It's......Prince Charming.

You literally made Prince Charming.

Huh, I... did? I didn't think about it that way when I made him, to be honest. I guess I did.

I also have

Not blonde, but...

Oh, this is nice! Thank you!

If your dead set on playing prince charming, I can edit that pic for you to make his hair blond.

Find me a pic of the blond color you want and if you reply back in 20 minutes I'll edit this picture to have that blond hair, because I support this character concept.

Oh? Huh, you really like it... And I thought this was blond? Have I been lied to?

On retrospect, it is blond. I was wrong. The offer still stands if you want it... blonder? I guess?

Alright? I just imagined it a brighter shade, so I guess I'll take the offer. No reference, though...

Is there a picture here that matches what you were looking for?

Hm, either this one, or the 'girl' in the OP's hair is about it.

And if there's one more thing I could request? Would it be possible to convincingly shop him to look clean shaven? Nothing against beards, but I imagined him without one.

I'll give it a go.

Thanks again, user. I'm really grateful.

Ok, there it is. rebuilding the chin wasn't like, 100% amazing, but, it kind of works. but the hair has a nice golden glow.

Thanks, it's perfect!

^_^ your welcome!