Meanwhile on Alien Veeky Forums

What a day! I've been chosen by the Primacy to join in task force with humans. Next cycle I will receive my vocal implants and begin learning how to speak human words. Do any of you have experience with their language? I heard it was diverse and full of nuances and easy to embarrase yourself with.

>using the humieshit 5.56
Enjoy having to shoot a target 12-15 times before putting it down.

Learning how to use their weapons is mandated in our training to help us get an understanding of the tactics. I agree I dislike the weapons and much perfer our pulse rifles which makes me curious why the humans prefer their weapons to ours when offered it.

>thinly veiled Blaxian Fuck Yeah thread
Those went out of style 3 cycles ago

Humans are Phailar Tier son why are you even bothering?

Let me guess, if it's not Caususen it's not worth your time right

Our governments have been building a military alliance since dealing with the Taragore Collective.

Not only that, since I've been training myself to get accepted in the warrior caste I've wanted to see how well I can fight as I've seen some humans take on the taragores even outside of their armor.

Be thankful they went monolanguage a couple years back. Back when I was attached to them a couple decades ago, you'd get a dozen languages in each platoon, and some fuckup in logistics only gave us attaches a single-language translator implant. Thankfully we were able to get a couple that were "replacements for implants damaged in combat" to kludge together with the shit the POGs gave us.

Fucking POGs.

>I heard it was diverse and full of nuances and easy to embarrase yourself with.
Apply that statement to everything human as a general rule. No matter how simple, reasonable or widespread an idea might be, I guarantee you there will be a human dead-set against it.
The implants will give you military terminology for use in combat as well as enough vague basics to ask for things like food or water during downtime, but expect AT LEAST a full cycle before they stop laughing at or misunderstanding every other thing you say.

Special note: make a point of checking the listed gender of each trooper you serve with. Do NOT trust yourself to tell the difference on sight. I nearly lost a forelimb over a simple wrong pronoun during my first tour.

>I've seen some humans take on the taragores even outside of their armor.
Haven't seen this myself but I absolutely believe you. It's amazing how much of a tactical edge can be gained by making the enemy stop to think "No, they couldn't possibly be THAT stupid."

>On the Internet, nobody knows you're a human

Are exhumans accepted here too? I know I used to be one, but at this point I have as much kinship with them as you do.

Besides, in the human threads people keep calling me a franken-freak.

what made you decide not to be human?

>Special note: make a point of checking the listed gender of each trooper you serve with. Do NOT trust yourself to tell the difference on sight. I nearly lost a forelimb over a simple wrong pronoun during my first tour.

You mean you can't smell if they are male or female? I'm somewhat concerned about this because I've heard humans have a thing about "personal space"

Human Slav, What Do?

It started with having to not breathe for extended periods of time for my job, but slowly I realized how many problems the baseline and even gene-tailored human body has that can be fixed. Like dying. Who wants to die? No one, but most people have convinced themselves that they have to do it. I don't have to die anymore. Plus, the human brain only gets like 38 petaflops of processing power. That's bitch tier.

I've run into some problems along the way. I did accidentally delete my memory of most human languages and had to redownload knowsofts for it. That was kind of a pain because I didn't realize it until I was somewhere that I couldn't just download them straight off the net.

I'm pretty sure it's visual. I've seen them glance at a holo-vid recording of a human they've never met and instantly size up the gender, physical ability, and viability as a mate. Never got the trick of it myself. Base advice I can give you is when talking to a human, if you haven't memorized the roster, use their name or just "human".

Also, don't make the mistake I did and try to use gender-neutral terms. I tried to greet a new Sgt as "shemale" and got put on got put on KP duty for the rest of the deployment.

Go suck a human's tlgrit you degenarate.

Give vodka. Learn to squat properly. This will make the human appreciate you.

can you bring back some uniqlo t-shirts?

Bullets are more reliable, and they can take down replicators.

\i've heard human items sell really good in the collectors market. some can be kind of creepy about it though

BUILD THE SPACE WALL

It literally says .50