Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it

Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it.

Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and it hasn't even started yet. user, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've discovered the future of the human race. Yes, you are early enough. Yes, you will make it. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine pride that you made it through.

Daily reminder to look forward, not back. Don't give up, don't opt out. A lot of you haven't known enough goodness to believe it can happen to you. I'm here to tell you that it can. And it will. Your worst mistakes will be nothing more than pebbles strewn along the beach that will be your life. And your children's life. And their children's life, too.

You are going to make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeLh29-scdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy fuck I am a massive faggot

looked at my 3.5k ARK @ 0.43cent gains and teared up

t-thank you user

A lesser known philosopher said this in the 70's
Around 6:20

Compare it to how cryptos and ICO's work.

youtube.com/watch?v=qeLh29-scdk

He's not lesser known to me.

thanks OP

this pasta always cheered me up during dark times. i have missed it. will be saving it this time

Thanks ;-;

lol fuck me do you genuinely think everybody holding crypto is going to make it?

head out your fucking ass Veeky Forums this is a classic sign of a fucking bubble, get educated

This is so true. Aliens are looking back at us and begging us for a share

who the fuck cares if it's a bubble?

A bubble is a GOOD THING. It's how new technologies emerge into the world.

What technology did the real estate bubble unleash upon the world?

A "bubble" has formed as more and more users have come to realize what OP stated is true. Whether they realize it yet or not.

tulip's were a great new technology...
housing of 08 was a great new technology...

you are fucking clueless and i guarantee you are younger than 25 because you have never seen a financial bubble or weather a financial crisis or recession

It's funny because this technology can more easily fix the problem that caused 2008.

My butt

how??

We're all gotta make it brah

>le this paradigm is just like the others.
How do you cope with neverending all time highs?

Tulips and houses were new technology? Are you trolling?

Holy shit you are dumb

yes i was trolling.. pretyy obvious aswell thanks
how about explaining it instead of condescending remarks. Housing bubble driven by greed you fucking moron, no different to this bubble, no matter what fucking tech you are using

>no different to this bubble,
Whatever you say bro

Collateral in a smart contract instead of (Reported Value)

you're obviously trolling but I'll just go ahead and answer because im just bored. The whole bubble was built on the new technology of securities derivatives.

It was abuse of this technology that led to the bubble bursting, not the technology itself.

also, read up on smart contracts and how funds are tracked on a blockchain. Transparency is a big part about crypto as much as privacy is.