Nonstandard race/class requests

knocked out a lil sketch for the grippli wizard i'm rolling and it got me into the mood. post your hard-to-find-art-for characters and i'll see if i can't whip up something for you of about the same quality as picture posted.

super-specific character requests are fine, and you can use them for character/npc art, color them, whatever. references are good. don't expect anything super complicated. might only do a couple, idk.

if you've got art saved that fits other people's requests or want to join in, post away.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_man
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also have my first iteration, bc i think i'm funny.

Nice draws
Think you could do a gnoll paladin?

Half-orc sorcerer/war mage
Wears a fur coat he made himself over half-plate armor
Has a small crystal ball and a sword like pic related
Also has a tiger pelt in there somewhere

A guy with horns and a beard of snakes.

how do gnolls wear helms

the world may never know

I'd be legitimately impressed if you could do a Half Elf gestalt Mesmerist//Ninja who dual-wields Flying Talons.

Requesting a dwarf/elf (half-elf, half dwarf)
>blowing a large blowhorn
>leather armor

(who's a cha 26 chick)

Wild Men are one of the neglected races of medieval folklore.

Please draw one.

went with the greek theme bc snakebeard

I need a gorilla in samurai armor with a tetsubo club riding on a war elephant. It's set in a post apocalyptic theme so scrap metal armor is cool too. I'm excited to see what you do with this!

that'll be a challenge. male or female?

A drow bard (composer or maestro).

Can I get a kenku huntress? She uses a bow.

It's for a girl I like.

'Conductor' was the word that was on the tip of my tongue but couldn't remember.

>It's for a girl I like.

Somebody help this bro to score.

Do you plan to pass it off as yours, or say a kind user drew it for you?

Female Joystealer illusionist who has the goal of becoming the deity of Anti-fun.

your hairy man

Thanks, man.

Merfolk Cleric with feet instead of a fish tail would make me happy :)

Nice! Thank you.

What's the difference between wild men and a dude who just lives in the wild?

Staying with the theme of wizards, may I request a curmudgeonly, very old Hobgoblin wizard using some sort of pollaxe or halberd as a cane

The idea is wild men were born and raised in the wild, they're pretty lame as far as mythical beings go

So they actually were just literally wild men as opposed to a different creature than humans?

A demon hobo.

Yep. Sometimes they have access to Druidic magic, or have moss growing on them, that's about as far as it goes.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_man

Male, thanks

They also have hair all over their bodies and some have tails.

Also, (unless it's too much) could you add a thick fur cape aswell? He lives in a very cold environment and I don't want him to freeze.

Would you be able to draw a dark gray/black cat wearing goggles and basic adventuring gear(belts,pouches, maybe a dagger) using mage hand to pickpocket?

He was originally going to control time but my group shot that down probably for the best

Could I get a hawkman soldier with a side of cute? Armor and weapons don't matter, he's dead

One of my PCs dated a hawkman who died in battle, I want to rub salt in their wounds by reminding them what they lost.

took a break but now im back

here's my attempt at your strange long-pug

this is my inspiration for reference

long-pug is love

long-pug is life

i've got enough requests here i'm going to start picking at semi-random so check back in but don't pin your hopes on me

The thumbnail looks like Moses.

A sheep that is also a shepard

their loss, i loved time cat

referenced a pic for this one tho

Flail Snail monk who took Extra Item Slot to be able to wear boots, wears them over two of his eye-stalks.

tell them you had it commissioned

Aasimar, urban druid, voodoo/witch doctor theme.

God bless you user

If you're still open, I'd love to see a pseudo dragon of some sort guarding a bookbag as his hoard.

didn't specify gender so i went w/ in between

taking a break may come back

would you like what he's gonna tell us or what he's gonna tell the girl?

cause I think you know the answer to both already

Woke up and first thing I did was to check this thread. Happy with the result
Thanks and all the best

A male edgy edge lord sorcerer knight who appears quite battered. Make the armor look practical

A plant/mushroom race I'm working on for my setting. Verdant and Myconic are either sapient mobile plant matter in human-ish or animalistic shape, sometimes with inorganic bits such as a mossy boulder or earthen core, Dryads are those that have cultivated solid (normally human-like) bodies for themselves, and Aku-Topa are war machines consisting of vines, mushrooms, or whatever quickly grafted and animated into the recovered remains of fallen soldiers and often adorned with marks of the forest. It'd be radical if you any inspire you and you drew it.

Could you do an Orc thief? He's still muscly, but he's wiry, and fairly short for an Orc (5'6"). Uses a greatsword despite being a thief (multiclassed into fighter). Cloak, short-sleeved shirt, slightly baggy pants, all tattered and well-worn. Cheerful expression, if a little bit nuts.

Thanks my man

How about just a lady with a shield, longbow, longsword, in scalemail that doesnt look like a huge slut. human. impossible to find