Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Space Marines Desert Eagles, Tau Are FN P90s, Orks Are Glocks edition

>Dank Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=RYn5sCOJ3vQ

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>40k rules reference in wiki format.
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQ
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>List organizer picture book
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Offline list builder
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Combat_Patrol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUKKEN XENOS!

2nd for ADARKI AELDARI!

Have Dante book been posted?

>I2

Anyone?

Part of me wants the source on that pic.

But I shouldn't.
Christ I'm thirsty.

In other news, what comes after Gathering Storm Three?

probably the storm

do you necron fags like to put heavy destroyers in their own squad in the destroyer cult, or do you mix them with standard ones?

also negron triumvirate when?

This triggers anons

>Storm of Magic

Gathering Storm 4 or they wait a few more months to do 8th edition.

I assume another trilogy, it'll mosst likely be called "Storm of Chaos" and be about Chaos swarming the Imperium and if that snippet of demon primarchs is anything to go by then it might be a book about Mortarion, then another about Fulgrim and the last about whatever conclusion the campaign is supposed to have.

>slaanesh in my christian thread?

it's more likely than you think

You mean Age of the Emperor

It's quite original and cool

user dont do this while the thread is fresh and young, have some decency to at least wait till it hits the bump limit

I use them in separate squads so I'm not wasting shots.

fun fact, tau ladygirls dont have breasts no matter what rule 34 artists want you to think

Releases on the 11th. Should be in stores or at your door around that day.

Storm of Agemar.

yeah but you can already hurt everything so its not loke marines saving their bolters while the one melta guy takes his shot, also a unit with that much boom in it is gonna get targeted down fast if they come down as one squad

So who's going to kill Abbadon?

Cypher?
Girlyman?
A Daemon Primarch?
His own incompetence?

Source is an artist named sexual yeti, apparently.

I'd rather not be pumping str 5 ap 3 shots into a riptide instead of crisis suits.

The last is gonna be involved no matter what happens.

It wasn't the image that triggered people, it was the idea of using slaaneshi daemonettes as counts-as normal Sororitas.

The art is pretty good. The concept proposed was meh.

Fine

What about using Legio Cybernetica in 40k, since no one plays 30k here.

Or Slaanesh demons with SoB like

he's gonna get nom'd by a swarmlord. digits confirm.

but what about muh greater goods?

He's probably gonna be part of the Chaos Trimulative.

No one suspects sudden swarmlord?

sorry bitch, enjoy your flat blue chests

>Wanting a source for art that shit

user, I can't draw for shit, but I'm pretty sure it'd take me only 5 minutes to draw some crude tits on par with that.

You guys joke but they are actually setting something like this up with this shit theyve been doing. Id literally make a bet on it

I like that pic because the girls look extremely unsatisfied, with a look of "I thought humans could last longer than that..."

Oh I know they are pulling an AoS shit like with 40k. GW is doing the same mistake that ended with fantasy and resulted into AoS.

Are Nids getting Squatted in Age of Girlyman? Wanted to finally start 40k

K fag, enjoy the rotting corpse of your autistic emperor.

>caring about satisfying filthy xenos
hes being a good guardsmen

Yes.

My uncle works at GW and he told me that Nids actually become the protagonists of the setting in AotE

Guard HWT with autocannon

on a scale from "a bit odd" to "super smash bros melee pro" how autistic was the Big E?

Now that would be simply amazing

Are there any formations for Girlyman?

Ignoring those, what is the best way to support and use him in an army? I was thinking of a Conclave using Tigirius and two ML2 Librarians with AoD psychic powers to move him around. But I don't know what else to take in such an army; maybe Ultramarines or White Scars for a demi-company? Annihilation Strike Force?

[repostan]

Quick thoughts?

Am I totally fucking myself by running my tac squads like I am or is that a serviceable setup outside of objectives? I've been told that dakkabacks compensate for 4 guys, but I've also been told that the weapons don't last long enough to make the reduced squad size worthwhile.

But fluffwise Orks are the race that has come the closest to destroying the Imperium.

my dad is Duncan and he told me that they mostly base their market decisions off of whoever gets dubs on Veeky Forums

>the only reason AoS happened is because someone got quads after saying they hoped fantasy got squated
>dad doesnt care though, he just keeps painting

Depends on the writer with BL super autistic.

God I hate the Horus Heresy novels, BL can't write gods and demi gods for shit.

according to the emperor himself chaos has already defeated the imperium

>gods and demigods
but that basically is every HH story

He was autistic liek the Lion was autistic. He just didn't understand the little guy. That's why he was so pissed when everyone started worshipping him. He wanted to be a leader, not a god, but he literally did not realize that humanity needed someone to look up to, or that he was that person. Also appeared to be completely incapable of understanding that people didn't know everything he did re: worship and why (he thought) it was a fundamentally bad concept which served to empower Chaos.

However he was an excellent statesman and had charisma in spades so he's still less autistic than Lion.

>dad doesnt care though
He does care user, ask him about the Bretonnians

The emperor was a mutant aberration.

should i build my sicarians as rust stalkers or infiltrators? i kinda like the look of the transonic blades on the rust stalkers but over all both units look like they might struggle

the best description of the Lion was that while Russ was a man masquerading as an animal the Lion was an animal masquerading as a man

Fuck off chaos fag, that book wasn't worth the paper it was printed on and I refuse to accept it as canon.

Russ hated all that furry shit though. He was literally only a Space Wolf ironically.

Going into battle with a pair of direwolves didn't count for some reason but it's pretty metal so long as he didn't ride them.

>i refuse to accept facts presented right in front of me because they mess up my personal canon
id imagine you are a creationist too right?
#notmyemperor

Chaos hasn't defeated the Imperium as it is, unlike the Orks almost did in the Beast Rises books. As in eradicating the state. Chaos destroyed the Emperor's Imperium, what he wanted it to be and what he wished for humanity.

>Direwolves
Indeed as long you don't ride them or use a slade with them pulling. You can have your battle dogs with you.

Let's be honest, Horus Heresy books can be fun to read, but they are shit.

The Emperor, Primarchs and marines are mentally retarded in all of the books.

no u

rip Leman's dogs, magnus killed them both at the burning of prospero

>git gud loyalist furfags

GW store staff can't take holidays between June 3rd and 17th.

8th ed incoming.

infiltrators with tasers and flechette blasters is superior to all other option.

no u

Some friends getting me back in to play 'combat patrol,' after not having played 40k in years, how does this look? It's supposed to be fluffed as a sort of light scouting platoon, I realize I would probably be better off with carapace on the vets and some sort of transport, but muh light infantry. I could dump the ratlings and shuffle weapons around for a taurox if I reeeally need it, but I like the hobbits.

Weren't they his brothers?

>yfw Fagnus helped Russ free himself of furry imagery as the final step on the path to becoming one of the best Primarchs
>yfw Tzeentch planned for this because he liked Russ more all along

>tzeentch thinks magnus is a dumbass and wants literally any other primarch

ill start with the obvious, most people do not make lists at 400 pts, 500 is the standard

your command squad will sit in the back all game, give them a LC or an AC, heavy bolter is the worst statistically for every armour value and T+S
ratlings are cool
armoured sentinels are cool at low points
infiltrating plasma vets are sorta cool, though i like mine in chimerias

honestly i would drop foward sentries and work on buying two chimerias to get yourself up to 500 and ahve a nice little force

otherwise pretty good list

you know it's true

>he can't do any better than magnus because all the other primarch's are too smart to fall for his retarded bullshit.

If by brothers you mean the lost Primarchs, no and get your shitty Veeky Forums headcanon the fuck outta here. Otherwise yes, they were a part of the wolf litter he was raised with. The rest of them died.

>Got beaten by another nerd and space elves 10000 years later.

yes
freki and geri i think were their names

>sorry for bad fenrisian, i'm still learning

>slade with them pulling.
What about pulling them in a sled?

Do BA get free transports through formations? I know marines do if they take 2 demi-companies, but don't know if BA can and how they do.

....perfection

tfw cypher has a higher BS than girlyman

I think Tzeentchian Space Wolves are plausible. I know people assume that if the rout fell to chaos they would OBVIOUSLY be Khorne, but I think they fit themes of change very well, both in the fact they physically change over their lives (or immediately in the case of wulfen) and the duplicity of them "totally just PRETENDING to be savages bro".

Funner fact, rule 34 art almost always has larger tits than the actual character. See jynx and wind runner art for example

Actually, the Eldar can in book three and said the Orks will fail as they are always destined to do. They also said that Chaos is the true enemy that should be focused on.

The rest of the series drives the point of the Orks being a lesser threat to Chaos whenever it could.

>Only Grand Master
>Not SUPREME GRANDMASTER LORD!
When will Draigo make his triumphant return?

Yeah this is the reason to split them up. Necrons do not have many high str low ap weapons, wasting shots with the ones we have isnt ideal.
Every necron player knows the pain of rolling below average when it comes to gauss, 40 shots into a knights non-shielded ass should be enough but it never is.

Nope they appear in the wolf king novella
More likely they end up dead by Horus

Celestine for muh progressive gurl power. It's already been set up, he smacked her shit on Cadia and now she'll get revenge

dragio personally appeared becuase the plot demanded it, and he was so impressed with voldus he made him Grant Master on the spot!!!

what roman leader does gorilla man most resemble in action?

>ave true to roboute

Fuck you I can't stop laughing you fucking cocksucking piece of trash I will find you and fucking murder you.

Thanks for the feedback, just as a heads up they're planning on using this ruleset i believe, at least to start with:
1d4chan.org/wiki/Combat_Patrol

chimeras and artillery will probably be my first choices if I choose to get full on back into the game. The wyvern looks sexy as hell

im a guard player and i fap to wyverns

two squads of two will vaporize most units

Except it wouldnt kill 40k because we aren't complete grognard faggots like fantasy players are.

And AoS is a good game, faggot

>Supreme Grand Master Lord Kaldor Draigo hands his title to Voldus as he no longer needs it, seeing as he is being promoted to Primarch of the Ultramarines by Roboutte Guilliman
>Rise of the Primarch is actually about Kaldor Draigo

Sangy final prophecy from the new Dante book has Abaddon fighting an "Angelic" warrior who is buying time for the Emperor to be reborn as Chaos and the Tyranids are flooding in to consume him.

Abaddon slays the Angelic warrior and it's unclear if he succeeds or not in giving the Emperor enough time to rise ftom his throne.

Nah, inferno hints that Tzeentch wants arhiman, to the point that all other 1k sons (except maybe the blood ravens) are dead, and Tzeentch just makes them appear to be alive to keep Arhiman under his control.

That, plus the fixing the rubric thing in GS2, makes me think that he may actually switch sides in this whole thing. Not like he's a big fan of chaos anyways. Punished Arhiman searching for redemption from could chaos could actually be pretty cool.

except 40k isnt failing miserably like fantasy was

butthurt fantasy fags will feint that everything was just fine but fucking LotR was outselling fantasy near the end, and not even when movies were coming out

>401pts
I hope you at least let your friends know that you cheat