I put $30k into this. Honest predictions for the near future pls

I put $30k into this. Honest predictions for the near future pls.

buy high sell low or bag hold

sell and go into VEN honestly. I did and already made back what I lost on WABI

Everybody fucking puts so much much money into it but its the only thing in red. Also ADA is mooning

what's your profit/loss?

Bought at ATH. I must be one of the few people here who has lost money today.

Up in USD down in ETH. I would have been better off just holding the eth till now.

Sees kek, actually understands chaos magic, steers clear, watches you all from afar: laughing, hodling the right altcoins

not selling till 10 usd

don't know what to tell you brah. I would never risk that amount on a new coin so, and we're probably due for some corrections, I personally tend to keep a pretty low risk profile though.

how did you lose money on wabi lol you gotta be a special type of idiot for that to happen.

Up to $3-5 before new year. I'm all in too. $14k.

What is use of coin? Discount on wabi babyformula u say. Overvalued piece of shit. The poison babyfood in china actully came from legit company. Peobably same company using wabi, trying to save face. I hope you all go broke.

>every thread until you dump it
pls

Wouldn’t it make more sense to ask for predictions before you wasted your money?

i was being an idiot but either way VEN shows much more promise than WABI, I researched both extensively and yeah you'd be a fool not to invest in VEN right now. If you're comitted to WABI sell some of your bag maybe but I can promise you VEN this next month is going to be absolutely insane.

he want to feel safer, that he didn't make a mistake, that he's up for moon mission and not stress express.

Datadash shilles this and he was right about sub and neo, gonna gamble on him being right about wabi. But mainly buying for frog memes.

Besides being traded on exchanges, WABI is a token that consumers receive upon purchasing Walimai-secured products. Consumers may redeem WABI for additional Walkman products - this is the primary use-case for this token. WABI is essentially a loyalty rewards platform.

Now, I think there’s a hard limit on how high this token can go. It is not something that can generate dividends or staking rewards like VeChain, Walton, or Modum. It’s also not a necessary component of Walimai’s security of these goods and their overall network - that’s a wholly separate system. WABI is only a loyalty point, and its value should be derived from how much it’s worth in terms of redeemable consumer products consumers, which is currently unknown.

Given that, invest accordingly.

By Walkman I mean Walimai, sorry, autocorrect.

>Ven this next month is going to be absolutely insane
buying at a near ATH is also insane

it cooled down and hit a support line, fueling up for the next moon, check the charts

Honestly, what is it gonna take for this coin to moon? Assuming Veeky Forums is right, are we just gonna see a steady increase to $5 by New Year's?