What coins in 2018?

NEO.

DOGE

And >>>BCH

XLM

BCH, beyond that impossible to say for now

Satancoin

BEAN

ETN listed on only one exchange. Imagine when they get listed on others?

ripple

BAT

BCH, ETC , XRP and some others.

Shit I hope so but doubtful

Ripple is the most likely candidate.

Maybe late 2018. BAT will need to get some better adoption first, but it will be added

Basically the most "serious" alts that aren't privacy centric.

Ripple, BCH and NEO would be my picks. But the CEO also has a hard on for Golem. They also were a YC start up, so maybe REQ and QSP will see some love, but honestly can't see either one being listed.

XRP is a given. Coinbase invited Quantstamp to come talk to them recently, and is in need of auditing, so that's a possibility, too.

probably bch and xrp, maybe xlm as well

Oh, also ByteBall is totally a good pick for CB but I doubt it.

Cardano

>Shill me your coin

I would shit myself if it was REQ
>REQ holder

QSP is a 2nd tier play for me. It's like how people got rich selling gold picks to miners at the gold rush. Crypto and blockchain services like QSP and Kyber aren't going to hit the moon but are going to be solid returners as the general market goes well.
I don't think they will get listed - normies arent going to understand why an audit service coin is there - but will grasp XRP/REQ

I have a lot of of money and I just paid someone to give you 1000 AIDS

I think you're underestimating QSP and will only realize it post moon. At least look at the news they have lined up, and the incentives for holding a single QSP in your wallet.

Additionally, smart contracts and securities are the future and if you don't figure that out quick you're gonna get left behind.

LINK by mid-late 2018 if not sooner.

That being said, I don't think they're going to be listed at all, but may audit the tokens that CB does list.

Kyber won't moon because the logo and marketing sucks, QSP is not this way.

Its literally gonna be Ripple. Does anyone here do any fucking research?

DGB

Help a poor wagefag out with BTC
1ES3mkZatYanddiMX8zQw1396MNeWahEnj