-16 hours

... to a "mind blowing" announcment by EMC2, according to their Twitter.

Volume is huge, what should we expect?

selling my shitcoin etn and going in now , can this be stored on MEW? or just the emc2 wallet

thanks user

Coin will go 5x in 2 days. Mooning acutally applies here

Why

Hmm this already went 10x last month. Could dump very hard as it rose in anticipation for this announcement. If the news is shit, and it usually is, watch out.

Successfully forked. Science funding coin and NASA on board.

We’re on a moon mission with NASA buckle up

Do you know this for a fact?

>blockchain

Mind blowing. Those are huge words in crypto

I know a key player was at their office. That’s all I can say.

Merry Christmas Gents

why do you think they went with "einsteinium" instead of "space amazing intelligence blockchain wow look at us"?

Heard from a reliable source this news could change the face of cryptocurrency for good.

Ask musk himself.. I’ve said too much

weew! you go girl!

just threw in 30k...Let's go to mars boys

this

not going to buy a coin whose very name is pure cringe

Wow.....so this....is the power... of EMC2....

...you sure do like to use ellipses a lot, makes it really obvious that you're proxyfagging

It’s going to moon. Koreans were posting scam trying to shake off all the weak hands. Price dipped a bit now it’s climb. When news hits tomorrow Koreans going to go nuts.

They have been pumping this coin for weeks

>proxy
you mean releasing his dhcp lease on his router

Haha nice fud... proxy...lol

This nigger doesn't even know how to reply to posts on Veeky Forums and he's been samefagging ITT trying to act like he's multiple different people. Pajeet, this is pathetic.

Nigger my ellipses was between the subject and the comment, don't know about the other dudes but you just sound retarded.

Ur right I don’t know how to reply but I am smart enough to proxy...lol

Good logic

can this be kept on MEW or only EMC2 wallet

rdy for lift off!! just 15 more hrs

Get in for a real moon misson

Rebranding as Aneurysium...mind blowing screen cap this

I read your previous post but I don't think you can store it on MEW. It's a different tech, more like BTC/LTC/etc.

Last hint

Seems like a lot of uncertainty with this coin in the last few hours..

Shillfag

>blockchain stone, wait no
>bitcoin einstein, no, wait,
>blockoland silber
>einsteinum
there we go

I'm selling this and buying rickandmortium

mind-blowing... fuq im rdy

prepare for the dump of all dumps. Anyone hyping an upcoming "announcement" means the coin will likely moon shortly and then dump like an obese person that ate a laxative milkshake

i will unironically buy this when it comes out
X)

You guys remember what happened when NEO did this shit right? Einsteineum reeks of a piece of shit pump and dump and you guys are gonna get burned bad. Stop chasing pumps. Good luck!