Blockfolio rate general

Blockfolio rate general

>Post em
>Rate em
>Debate em

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/confido/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ITT newfag OP buys into literally every shilled biz coin.
omg user i mean..

>THIS WABI FUCKER
I know this feeling

You can in this market. Find me a coin that's going down

Short term bets I like it. But are you gonna buy anything for the long-term lmao?

Not enough fiat to diversify too much, but sitting comfy on these

You’re fucked

>tfw even confido is up on the day
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/confido/

Oh Lord let it be so.

Bitbay is fucking beautiful.

REQ is pretty long-term desu

Sell everything and go all in WABI

Bought into BTC at 12k, juggled some LTC for transfer into XLM (I like this), and after watching markets I said fuck it and moved BTC into ETH cuz why not gain back my transfer fees. Not trying to “make it”, I’m already comfy but is ETH good for hodl? I have weak hands.
>ib4 ripple, I’m watching. I know. I’m fine.

i like OMG, but its because i plan to HODL it for a year, any thoughts on it?

I'd say OMG is as safe a one year HODL as one can find in alt-coins.
I use OMG as my safe bet to ward me from losing absolutely everything

Was thinking geting some sky now that i saw a stinky linkie in it im ginna pass thanks

OP here, I restructured

can someone shill/FUD me on ADA? Don't know too much about it but it seems meme-y enough

Just made my first foray into true altcoin land with $100 worth of FUN. How badly did I fuck up?

looks a lot better. Also get some ADA and XLM while you're at it. Would be a shame not to buy into the next ETH at

Alredy pumped woth no product aka omg 2.0 it will dump for months then go up i wouldn't touch it

For real, how is it possible to browse Veeky Forums and not own LINK? Did some early FUD get to you and you're actively avoiding researching it since then? The opportunity on LINK is retarded, for God's sake, research it thoroughly.

You bastard. Maybe it will relieve you to know I view it as a high risk position. That in my capacity as a bizarro element to you, you should feel it's a safe bet.

This is why literally evry single shitcoin is pumping 2x 3x and stinky linkie stays the same

Are my shitcoins going to make it, Veeky Forums?

I've got some link but it's not visible on my folio, literally page 3 lol, my top coins made it there based on merit.

Advice appreciated. Only a limited amount of fiat, want to get a lot into the "next bitcoin" for the long term hold, as this is my new retirement plan after losing my job. The rest of it I'm trying to flirt with day trading.

XMR, LTC and ETH are my holds. Shitcoins are shitcoins.

I'm super new to this help me double my money pls thx

I see, I do have to say I like your holding both sys and bay, very mature.

My man.

>help me double my money pls thx
Work any job for a week

What do you guys think? More than doubled my investment in the last week with OMG

> 5 figures
> No Bitcoin

You're crazy man

up from 9btc week ago

Trying to put 500$ into something tomorrow, not sure what

0X

Can one of you rich anons help me pay next months rent? Struggle hard this month. In need of 550.
ETH wallet
0xb66697f9e1d688c47622ae9d8604d6dfcc72ae35

So glad I dumped all my btc last night

Too lazy. Need coins

also 0.9 btc in WaBi that couldn't fit om screen. My best hopes are on WaBi, Sub and powr for next month.

Am I headed for the moon?

Holding an amount of bitcoin is for people who can't handle seeing their portfolios red while BTC is mooning without them. I'm an emotional guy but I can handle it knowing statistically holding bitcoin is just a way to get less rich.

What app is that?

wtf is WaBi

google it, this isn't a thread for shilling

This is easily the comfiest portfolio I’ve ever had.

Needs more DOGE

pls be larp

Could have done worse. Will still go up but it will be out performed by a fuckton of coins haha.

Req will go alright. I haven't got any myself yet though, waiting for a significant dip after news.

If you want big gains move into proven alt coins or even unproven shitcoins. You'll get to a few thousand with this but you could go higher with a riskier portfolio. Your call I guess.

Consolidate your holdings into one of your fave coins. Less than $100 of anything is not worth it.

Solid. Don't know why you only have $50 in each of dnt and bnb lol.
R8 me M80's

Pot and doge
You're a larp or retarded

have 500k REQ
up $120k

Patrician tier

Kept it simple since February 2018
Btc/eth are the moon missions. Don’t lose sight of that

Kek

1k soon negroes

I'm not a LARP but I did make easy gains buying in on DOGE at 21 sats. Stay salty that you can't look beyond the meme aesthetic into one of the most promising coins around ATM.

Agreed. Buying DOGE at 16 sats the other day was the safest play in crypto. This thing still has potential

I made a 80$ loss on dnt sand didn't want to sell it off yet. BNB I just kept for the fees on binance. Not sure if I'm gonna use it considering the high withdrawal fees they introduced. Hope zrx is gonna lift off soon when decentralized exchanges start using it...

Just, me

I just got into crypto today.

Bought $725 of Ethereum using Coinbase ($25 in fees) because a friend told me to and thats what he did. Any tips for a complete newbie?

Gonna look into investing a few more thousand, how do you buy the smaller cryptos?

Fuck off back to Eve-Online

R8 ME BOIS

Even better buy right now. $JEW sheckles shit has like no market cap yet easy 50x.

I imagined a little israeli flag beside the ID
I need to get out more

Initial investment of 250$ 3 weeks ago, pretty happy so far

Ignore the one BCPT, I tried to sell all of them and just had one sitting in the wallet I forgot to transfer over. So I'm keeping it for good luck

Can I break 6 figs Q1 2018?

Do what did and you'll be a very happy user in a few months
Hold 90% more than a year

Put all your BTC into ltc and you will, no doubt.

odn

Some satisfying growth here

Please r8.

r8 my chadfolio guys

Didn't invest as much as most people but feel pretty good

More in this for fun, any profit is nice I guess

Is this a respectable portfolio? Advice? Comments please :)

Will I make it?

Yes it's respectable, no real moonshots though. Up to your style.

I think overdiversifying is a meme, especially with small funds. Consolidate more into REQ or something else imho.

deluded/10
10/10 Perfect. hodl and you're a multi-millionaire in a few years time. Where are you storing your coins btw?
8/10 take profit on TRX
7/10 I like Ark but sell half of it for BTC
No
Rate

I'm a gambling man, pretty much trusting in Jihan Wu and the rest of the chinese cashies to know what they are doing. They are richer and smarter then me so I trust their plan.

You in any moonshots rn?

Yeah this is me: Got lucky as fuck with the ICON ICO but I think LINK will outperform it in the long run.

How do I get it to 10k by 2019
I have 1000 cash sitting around.

Fb me

inb4 bcash sucks noob

responsible, but I would up your risk if your looking to hit 100k in the next 2 months.

everyone makes it in crypto

cheers, this is what I should have bought a few days ago. I sold LTC right before moonshot :S

if this alt bull makret continues youl be at 500k by the end of the month. Jelly leaf here

Any advise will help. I just want to have a decent return

I'm thinking about getting into crypto currencies but I don't understand how precisely they work. I'm 24 with approximately $23k in my 401k right now and am thinking about dumping it all into crypto to just sit there until retirement. Where should I start, what do I need to know? My biggest concern about Crypto currencies is that quantum computers will make the entire industry obsolete in the next decade - is there any merit to this concern?

Thanks! I am very tempted to, just want a little better satoshi disparity to transition

Thanks, I'm in no rush to reach 100k. Have a gut feeling that this altcoin craziness past 2 weeks is a bull trap. I'll enter some solid alts when the alts drop 30-40%. I'm up 20k$ this week so I'm kinda scared of losing muh gains

18 year old HS student, will I make it? I started with 7k. What will my profolio value look like exactly 1 year from now?

I started 2.5 years ago with $250. I'm a student now. I live in a poor country. Please tell me I'll make it.

.32697481 BTC
7.24 ETH

HODL

People hate on LINK so much, you’re confidant in the tech?

>not using superior delta

Forgot to paste my portfolio.

Do you guys record every transaction on Blockfolio?

I'm a brainlet trying to figure out how it works and I feel like my Blockfolio doesn't accurately reflect my total portfolio value due to transfer fees and other fees that Coinbase and Binance require.