Beauty and the Beast but furrier

So we found a kidnapped princess, she was turned into a (large) dog. "She was always a bitch!" We laugh. All pretty normal at first.

But soon the ranger decides to replace her animal companion (some horse she never even bothered to name) with the princess. Very recently it became clear that the two are in a romantic relationship.

Is it still wrong if they aren't having sex? (We hope they aren't at least) I can't decide if it's fucking disgusting or adorable... Like, she's human, but at the same time, we've known her as our dog for half a campaign, and as a person for all of 5 minutes.

Would your answer change if I told you the DM has said there's no cure?

Eh. I don't see how it's a big deal so long as nobody is describing bestiality in any detail. Its not like it's not an old and tired trope. That's basically just Beowulf and Reis in FFT, except Reis was a dragon.

This, look up half the world's mythology and you'll find furrier shit.

For example, Zeus took the form of a bull and kidnapped + sexed a girl one time.

Fun fact, back in the day, "rape" didn't necessarily mean "forced sex," but "kidnapping/theft." So the story is called "the Rape of Europa" even though Europa was willing-ish. Well, depends on the version of the story.

Eh.

Something, something, furfaggotry.

I would not give a shit at all. Don't drag in details, and you good. It's to be expected that at some point, they go for baby. At this point, you literally say fade to black, and it's good.

Just discuss it with the player beforehand.

On the one hand, yes that is creepy furry shit

On the other, look at it from the Princess' perspective. She's sapient, self aware, she's trapped forever in this unfamiliar form. She's probably just glad someone loves or cares about her.

The Sapience does sort of take away the great deal of the ECH that bestial shitters have. At that point it's just... wow dude you have fucked up fetishes.

I would be on guard, but not... outright hostile. Yet.

Also

>Lesbian Dog Sex
Eugh jesus christ

And so died the thread, as people ran away seeing the possible inclusion of furries.

God damn, I love Veeky Forums

OP here, I feel the thread is dying because the question has pretty much been answered and there's not that many places to take this from here that won't be really weird

Yep, I'm aware. heck, I was the third guy to respond.

Soooooo......watcha gonna do?

Fucking dogs irl is wrong because they can't communicate consent.

If the dog can talk everything's fine in-universe, but there is reason to be somewhat concerned in real life that it's being brought up.

Though even if that's their fetish they're probably just furries and not abusing actual animals.

>druid casts Speak with Animals
>fucks an elephant

What's wrong with you user

When user immediately sees through another user's loopholes.

Hey man, it's the harkess test.

>On the other, look at it from the Princess' perspective.

That shits really sad actually. Add on top of that, If they ever stopped she'd be forced to choose between living with her ex forever, or going somewhere nobody knows she's a real person. Lonely lesbian furry princess is basically Lady Hawk but sadder.

>Fucking dogs irl is wrong because they can't communicate consent.
They don't consent to being kept in your house for the rest of their lives or having their balls chopped off either.
Don't confuse personal disgust with moral outrage.

Passes the Harkness test, not my thing, but go ahead.

I once had a player who was a bear(gay) druid who turned into a bear(animal) and had an ambiguous relationship with with his companion bear(gay animal). It was all for the sake of the joke though, never got weird.

Surely there's some way to break the curse.

Actually, hang on, I'm going to take a moment to expand on this, or rather, something related.

Why has no one in this thread suggested seeking out a way to break the curse before me?

Am I really the only one who thought of that?

Not the weirdest thing I've seen pass the Harkness test.

Carry on, but be on guard for emerging magical realms and more in depth requests.

I feel like OP made this whole scenario up just to talk about sex with dogs on Veeky Forums

Reread bottom of OP

The bottom of OP is a variant question, not the main one. And that doesn't change that I'd still be searching for a cure, probably while staring pointedly at my DM every time it came up in the hopes that he got the hint.

>No cure.

In a world full of reality-warpers, Gods, and level 20 wizards, how could anything be permanent?

Are both parties capable of providing legal consent at the moment of intercourse or have provided binding agreements consenting to intercourse at a later point in time, regardless of their capacity to consent at that later time?

Oh they can change her shape. She's just always going to be a bitch.

I just stole that line from that thread to use in game in order to make people think I was funnier than I actually am.

Are you jontron

I laughed.

Maybe the cure is true love, and the DM is just judging how pure their relationship truly is.

Alternatively the DM has no idea how to resolve this storyline in a way that doesn't cause the ranger to lose their animal companion, and as such is just avoiding it.

Uhh...That second scenario you mentioned is really fucking creepy.