Drawthread: WIP It Real Good

Last Thread:
>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

We need to go thicker.

Reposting from last thread.

Requesting my traveling bodyguard cleric.

Reference should hopefully explain everything, the only clarifications are that there's no hawk, and her chest rig pouches should look 18-19th century, and contain healing supplies, bullets, black powder vials, and similar equipment.

I included a headscarf style I preferred as well as a reference for facial structure/appearance.

Her weapon is a combination boarding axe/dagger/short range rifle.

I would like to request an aasimar fighter. Height's roughly 5'11", wears full plate mail, wields a greatsword and does not use a shield. He's no more than 30, and his face has a few stress lines (as he's employed as a guard who has to look after a rather rambunctious and adventure-prone noble girl) and is clean-shaven. Eyes are solid gold, no pupils/iris. Hair is short but not excessively close-cut.
For the pose, I'd like him half-swording his greatsword while couched in the proper position for the style, squaring off against an undead velociraptor (our DM had us stumble on a group of necromancers that were trying to resurrecting dinosaurs for reasons... unclear.)

repost Requesting this Tiefling aristocrat.

His face appears more demonic than most of his brotheren, holding a scaly, bony skull like visage. His skin is the normal Tiefling dark red. His hair is jet black, straight, groomed well, and pulled backwards into a loose ponytail.

His stance is extremely sophisticated, almost hoity.

His overall clothing is that of a French aristocrat. The vest is golden in color, while the coat is a black. His neckerchief is just plain white and wraps and bout his rather thick neck.

From his waist hangs a pocket chain, that is connected to a rather special obsidian Soul stone, that he uses sort of like a medium.

The overall idea is he is a sort of fledgling Contract demon. Gathering souls to bargain with full demons in order to promote himself.

I would like to request a picture for my TBZ character, he is a runaway cyborg ninja, i drew a picture in paint but my skills are pretty lackluster, his right arm is a robot arm with like retractable stakes or spikes attached around his hand.
Thanks if you consider it!

Anchoring this awesome WIP by Lewdanon.

Requesting my not!Norse character for a pathfinder game.

Dragon Disciple, but no wings or tail. He's got green scales and bony spurs on his arms and shoulders, and at his hairline. He's pretty young, about 19. Black hair and beard, his eyes are completely golden in color.
He wears a pretty plain chain shirt visible but under a plain beige tunic, arms bare. Wooden round shield and a longbow slung on his back. Belt with Norse-y wolf buckle, with a hand-axe, dagger, and smithing hammer all in loops on it, quiver also visible at the back. Single earring, silver with some kind of tiny crystal.
Leather cord necklace with a few Norse pendants on it, and a pan flute on another cord.
Greataxe seems to be made of a matte, almost black metal. Looks pretty new, no chips or scratches or other marks of battle. Little bit of green electricity along the edge of the blade, and also on his hands.

I think that and pic is everything. Thanks to anyone who does this!

I am requesting a big 9 footish tale industrial robot, hopefully the picture is specific enough. The colors should be still that industrial kind of feel but otherwise that's free to artist creativity, maybe some mounted weapons like a rocket pod on the back or a wrist mounted gun but you can be creative with that as well. Oh, and one specific thing I wanted was that with the robot in that stance I want him in front of a half elf witch, trying to protect her or something. The witch is my buddy's character, we are sort of a strange duo. You can draw the witch however you please since we really don't have a good idea of what she looks like, like average attraction if I recall the description. Another thing I recall is that she has a buzz cut. like a punk girl.
Thanks and I hope you guys have a good night.

Reposting from last thread:

All right any Dragon Ball fans that might be out there, I've got a request for you regarding my Saiyan character that I play in a few different places. I'll put this in more detailed terms for those that don't know the series, and more general for those that do.

I would like the character shown in the two left images, in the gold and blue outfit, to be drawn in the pose of the guy with his arms crossed, while having the hairstyle and more pronounced brow of the man that's on the right.

Alternative description.

I need the character that's on the left drawn in Trunks' pose on the second to the right, while being in a Super Saiyan 3 state, as shown with Goku on the far right, (hair, more pronounced brow, etc)

I can provide more detail if needed, though I'd like to note that if possible and you feel comfortable with it, I'd like for his tail to be present in the final piece.

Reposting from last thread

I know this will be kind of different from the usual request, so I will understand if any drawfriend doesn't want to pick it up.
I've been working on this here drawing for quite some time, and I basically put all I wanted to put in it, which is my swordmage figting an orc. So now I don't really know how to finish it and have no idea on what to put on the background or even what they would be standing on. So I invite any cool drawfriend out there to finish it the best they can or throw some neat idea my way on how to properly close this drawing.
Thanks in advance for your time and patience.
Color suggestion and coloring in general is welcome. But whatever. Just wanted to see what cool ideas can come up.

Requesting this dick-ass punk of mine. He's got a ratty-ass pair of jeans, black hair, a leather jacket with a hood, and a red imp like this little fucker on his shoulder or clinging to his back

Preferably wearing a pair of goggles like this over his eyes or forehead, squatting with a baseball bat on his shoulder, and a shit-eating grin on his face. I keep picturing him as a sort of '80s neon punk stylized deal, but that's entirely up to you

I would like to request my tiefling.
she is in her mid early 20's, has an athletic build, and a sort of brownish read to her skin. her hair is black, wavy, and short, and she has black eyes with yellowish irises.

she wears sort of post-modern/early sci-fi light armor. primary color is a dark grey, with dark and light red accents. she wields a silenced pistol and a machete.

the picture is sort of an idea, not really a good reference for the character, though it's all i could really do.

thanks!

forgot to attach the picture like a retard.

Requesting this with a Krieg soldier and a Kar98k

Requesting a smug half-elf magus lass.

She's an intense lance fighter with golden eyes, a mithral breastplate, and elven branched spear.

not an artist but please tell me she has those freckles too

That's the intent, yes!

bless you user and I hope you snag a good delivery.

Anchoring this here so ya know i didnt vanish in a puff of smoke user!

Reposting from previous thread.

Requesting a picture of my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting. Her features are essentially as you see on the pic in the left, only she'd be wearing an eyepatch. She's wearing the same sort of coat as in the picture, only I'd like for her to be wearing a simple loose white shirt like the one in the lower right picture only without all the knick-knacks and ropes attacked to it and plain dark trousers underneath it. She's holding the sword on the picture in right in one hand and a tattered Silver Hand tabard (As seen in the top picture) in the other.

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes an interest in this, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

Just played some For Honor. Anyways. Requesting a nobushi - short pointed hair with sideburns - kinda Taki-esque underclothing with more flowy robey outer clothing - carries a hybrid naginata revolver flintlock rifle - In some sort of acrobatic pose involving a split.

I am Requesting a picture of my superhero

The picture would primarily be taking the character from the right side, hair and all, and chaning their outfit to more of a skintight, feminine looking metal suit.
The colors of the suit should be a more silver metallic, like the top of the right picture.
Her ability is to control metal, so the suit is to be all, or mostly metal, if you feel like parts of it should be not so. But I also included a small picture of a wire being controlled, as it would be nice to see her powers in the picture, but if you feel like a different way to show her powers, I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

Source on the pic on the bottom right?

Coming in from the last thread, reposting last request verbatim
Humbly requesting a character idea I've had
Had this idea knocking around in my head for a while now.
Basically a sort of viking remnant mercenary equipped with sort of 15th/16th century gear.
The picture explains everything save for the pose, and that I'm not too particular about, just make him grip his poleaxe in both hands and stand looking all imposing and such.
Thanks in advance, I really appreciate this

#WhenBoysSplit by Dick Ryder

The Thirsty Faggot
It is a pretty popular game in Veeky Forums, you know

Requesting the human soldier-guy on the top left burning a fantasy-magic forest.

The human with the flamethrower is shooting/spraying flames everywhere in burning the forest.

The weapon on the top right should be what the flamethrower the soldier is wielding would look like.

There'd be flames and fire in many places as there are burning trees and plants.

The creature on the bottom left; a "Leshy", is on fire thrashing around from burning.

The fairy on the bottom would be flying/fleeing away while crying in despair.

And the forest-dwelling creature on the bottom right; a Spriggan, is simply watching in horror in seeing the human soldier with the flamethrower burning down the forest. And also in seeing the Leshy being burnt alive.

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

Requesting a piece done for my cocky blind psionic monk. Unfortunately lost the art in a good resolution.
I think I have everything in the reference here, except could you also add something like an explosion behind him that makes his cape billow? Thanks a bunch in advance!

Requesting a strange reptilian race that's gonna show up in my campaign.

It's a small reptilian creature, maybe 4'5" or so. It has heavy features; a thick, strong jaw with ridges from the snout reaching up and over the eyes with a series of thick, but short horns, and deep set, forward facing eyes. It is pearlescent in colour, white but with a vague pinkish tinge to it, almost undetectable. Behind the ridges and eyes, a crest sprouts from its head, upwards and outwards, maybe a little ways, but not too far, and from that crest sprouts large black feathers, matching the black horns that jut out above its eyes. It has what looks like hair stemming from the sides of its upper jaw, below the snout and on either side, drooping down like a long moustache. The same is true all along the bottom of the lower jaw, and looks much like a beard, though the hair here is short. In regards to its body, it had two sets of arms, each ending in six-fingered hands, with jet black claws at the end. The first set of limbs is short, whilst the other is long. It has one set of legs, that end in six-toed, webbed feet, with the same claws. At the end of its tail, which is as long as its body and neck, there are several black feathers jutting from the top as the tail nears its end.

Its body is built like a barrel, and its legs are thick and strong. The shorter set of arms are about the same in proportion to its body as a humans arms would be to a human, and they look fairly stocky. The second set of arms, however, are thin and look like they are capable of more dexterous feats.

I should properly bump my request cause it put it in the end of a dying drawthread anyway.

I'm looking for someone to draw a bretonnian knight who is extremely fabulous in the cloth, cloak and armor he is wearing.

He must have brown/black hair and blue eyes. Something like Richter Belmont seem to be the best.

The Bretonnian Knight can be long hair or short hair, which ever you prefer but long hair seems more fabulous. Having two different drawings for short and long hair would be nice tho.

Make his sword glow blue and green with some overlapping teal due to the lady blessing and the sword being magical itself.

In one hand, he holding his sword and another is his helmet.

his shoulder pads have his family heraldry cause warhammer.

I would ask to put it in his shield with his heraldy as well but i dunno where to put the shield in the requested art. Maybe you know better.

The first two parts of the file are the type of stance i want the bretonnian knight to be like. Either like the first picture or the second for the stance but the art style like the second/third/fourth.

you can modify the armour to make it look more fancy or stylish or fabulous. Make it something...frenchish?something similar to yoshitaka amano or tomomi kobayashi artstyle.

you can modify the heraldry if you want to make it look more stylish so long as the main motifs of grail in a red field and red phoenix on a blue field are maintained for the heraldry.

The helmet is an Armet style helmet.

However if you have your own drawing style and you did it your way, I be happy none the less.

Nice wall, Mr. Trump.

Reposting from last thread

Can I get the girl on the left dressed more like Shiny Chariot from LWA? Probably with her chest and stomache covered a bit more, though.

And if you could keep the bells on her hip, I'd appreciate it greatly!

Why is that spoilered?

That's a good question...

They probably think it helps them not get scrolled over.

anchoring

Do you guys ever get NSFW art of your characters?

Why or why not?

I don't want NSFW art of a well muscled, sun tanned, battle-scarred pirate king, who only does what he does to ensure his two daughters have enough to live the high life after he's caught
Or at least I didn't want it two minutes ago, now I'm not so sure

I expect that all of the "no"s will come from male anons who only play male characters.

Depending on the character, perhaps... though it would still have to fit their tone for me... no lewds for lewds sake. A witch dancing naked around a bonfire to draw power from the beyond, post coital snuggle between an elf sorceress and her clumsy knight lover, a colorful piece withe the fun loving rogue and one of her many conquests... that sort of thing.

Shit phone sorry about that. I'm going to see if I can finish it tomorrow

I'm one of them

And forever GM's who only play fuckloads of NPC's.

Woman on the right wearing the clothes of the girl on the left. Make the top a bit more tribal inspired bit keep her denim shorts which are navy blue in color. She has a some henna tattoos on her body and is barefoot. If she is drawn on the beach near the shore even better. She has a few tribal accessories like bracelet, anklet, and neclace with fishbone and shells.

You mind if I take a few liberties with the helmet?
Spangenhelms just look fucking weird with later armor.

Taking simple requests to fill up my one week sketchbook. Will deliver messy pencil sketches.
I might put some color on top in photoshop, but only after I'm done with today's 23 pages and 12 pages left over from yesterday.

I have a request drawfriends, a character of mine recently achieve her campaign long goal... of becoming the settings equivalent of a lich(No great magical power, but all the fun immortality and regeneration from complete annihilation stuff at the "small price" of a looser connection to her morality)... and I felt the need for some updated art as the only reference image I have is pic related and this is a momentous occasion for me.

The gist of the scenarios is a short 5'3" or so human girl, about 20 years of age, with red hair and mildly heterochromic eyes, wearing a denim vest, dark blue jeans, a pink shirt and black combat boots. Holding in one hand a combat shotgun and using her other to pull out an iron rod that has impaled her chest with an almost manic look on her face as a red diamond pendant glows hanging from her neck, various other scorch marks on her person optional. Finding out the ritual worked was part of a rather hectic battle, that almost went very badly.

Requesting a character for a Muskets & Monsters campaign world (D&D 5E). A human male fighter named Diego patterned after a Spanish halberdier of the 30 Year War (circa 1620 AD) with burgonet (helmet) back and breast plate with tassets (thigh guards) wearing a waist sash with a wheel lock pistol in it. Standing casual as in the period drawing on the left. Thank you!

Hey, I got a lot of unexpected work so if you're still interested, here's the sketch
You can anchor it but I probably won't be able to get back to it in the upcoming week

The only alterations would be to give him white hair, an elaborately decorated cane/walking stick, and black tome chained to his waist. Add a raven familiar.

can trap shota elf guy redraw this? This is trap half-elf Paladin

Here we go again.

Greetings.
I have a campaign coming up in a bit and would love to get my BBEG drawn up.

He's a pharaoh. You can use the design in pic related or draw your own, but the fact that he's a pharaoh is supposed to shine through.
He's wearing a golden mask that covers his face completely. The mask's design is yet again up to you, but it's supposed to look really pissed. Like, really really fucking pissed. Less samurai armor pissed, but more pic related king crimson pissed. If you can somehow make it look like the pharaoh himself is also really fucking angry, that'd be great too.

He's not wielding a weapon or doing anything crazy, but he's supposed to look fairly menacing. If you can, have him hold a skull that has "Vincent" carved on it.

Thank you in advance.

May I request the woman who'd look like pic in the left and a shorter/less taller young male as a couple?

The girlfriend who'd look like in the left image is wearing the same summer outfit and hat and has the same type of gun in left image in her right hand. And she has her left arm wrapped around the boyfriend's nape.

And the boyfriend would be wearing the same outfit and getup in the image at the right. The boyfriend's shorter or less taller than the girl and he'd be looking up to her talking to her enthusiastically.

And both of them are walking together in a snowy day.

I've been asked to draw characters that seemed fairly innocuous from the description, but then go on to include f-list profiles with, like, furry shit and the like.

Repost from last thread:

Chronomancer concept: This one is a punch mage, so he's going to be fairly built. Shoes are pointed, dark brown or black. Yellow/goldish baggy pants, with some detail - jewelry and leather coils here and there.
The big thing is his sash: The sash is an extra-large, wide length, interlinked baldric. Its course links are a dark, golden tone, and the trimming is an intricate leather weave. The sash is heavily customized - so much that the it would be impossible to tell the original model. All around the sash, filling nearly all unused space, are various chronographs. Pocket watches, wrist watches, clocks, hourglasses, sundials, even a strange light-emitting clock not of this world - all kinds, of various makes, models, and grades, are thoroughly locked together and cover the sash. He does not wear a shirt, just the sash.

Hair: Also bizarre. He is completely bald, except for a small bun in the back of his head. From this bun 6 sun-beam-like tendrils protrude outward. When he faces you aligned straight, it's as if they are pointing to only the odd numbers on a clock. His hair is purple.

He wears purple lipstick too.

Coloring is optional, but if you can get at least the lips and hair that'd be cool. Even just a simple sketch would do, I hardly ever see chronomancers on this.

Kind drawfriends I am requesting an illustration of "sleepers" the feral and insane human survivors of a botched cryogenic preservation process. They went to sleep hoping to wake up in a better world. Instead the woke in a post apocalyptic hell. A bit like zombies but more intelligent and not rotting. In fact they are very much alive and quite crazy. Torn, dirty underwear or scrub type clothing standing in the dilapidated ruins of the cryogenics lab.

Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.

Not at all, you're the artist I trust your aesthetic eye. Many thanks for picking up my request, drawfriend!

Requesting this cutie looking wizard man in a 40K scenario. Perhaps him about to fight and fend off against Imperium personnel who're gonna try killing him because he was branded as a heretic. While his hands are glowing or crackling with magic and whatnot.

Requesting my dark heresy character. A feudal world telepathy psyker. By far my favourite character I've played. Been playing him for two years.

Now a throne agent for single-handedly capturing a far more experienced psyker after the 4 other PCs were killed or captured.

The references are exactly what I'm looking for. Go nuts with armour/sword inscriptions, but keep it 40k loyalist. Generic medieval patterns/latin could work if you aren't a 40k fan.

Thanks in advance.

I'd like to request a picture of my Human Artificer. He's the man in A, except younger (mid-to-late twenties, with black hair in the same style) and with the monocle in B covering an obviously-scarred eye. He's wearing the outfit in C (minus the helmet) coupled with the sleeveless long-coat from D. The armor should be more steampunk in nature (rivets, brass ornamentation, clockwork mechanisms, that sort of thing). His boots are the ones in E, with brass-colored metal toes.

Finally, he's wielding the rifle in F, except with a barrel made of brass, without the underslung grenade launcher thing, with the scope and magazine both replaced by crystals, and the main body and stock of the rifle being brass-ornamented woodwork.

Thank you in advance!

You're a gent, liking it so far!
I'll just anchor it in a drawthread about this time next week then if that's alright and you think you'll be able to get back to it then?

Greetings yet again drawfriends and fellow beggars! Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian (Redskins logo or any Indian really) on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!

fyi it's robin from fire emblem awakening

Requesting a chaos-worshipping undertaker.

He is a heavy-set man with a short beard and a dour expression.

He wears a greatcoat from which mist billows out.

That is all, any creative flourishes you want to do is up to you and appreciated.

Thanks for reading

Anchoring again for taco bell and Hawaiian shirts.

Yep, that sounds fine
Glad you like it!

Requesting a portrait of an NPC that would be used as reference for depicting a faction of similar people.

A birchman; a ghastly white faun-like demi-human that stalks the snowy birchforests. They're cold, joyless, and their senses are sharp, all of which you could tell by the kind of hateful look that their faces are frozen in. They all look like they've seen some shit. Their pure white elk horns mimic the trees and bushes in which they lurk. In this birch forest, everything is black and white, from the birchmen themselves, the animal hides they wear, and weapons they brandish, be it black iron knives, petrified wood mallets, white iron axes, or birch wood bows. They don't wear much clothes so they can benefit from their natural camouflage, but whatever they do wear, it's coarse black and white.

You can take a few liberties but they have to be a hunter. A birch tree or two in the background, even if just the trunks, would be appreciated.

Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.
The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male elf, Lourn has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.

No computer with the shoop here, so I hope a B&W drawing is OK for your purposes.

bumpin'

This one's a bit open.
I'm working on a race of plant/fungus people created by nature spirits inhabiting corporeal forms. Verdants are those composed of plants, greens, vines, moss, etc. Myconic are mushroom and various fungi. Sometimes these are fully organic material, like the myconic in my drawing (top left, middle figure), other times they might include stones, logs, or chunks of earth like the example verdant (far left figure)
There are also dryads, which are individuals that go to the trouble of cultivating a carefully sculpted form (generally humanoid) and moving their spirits to it, and aku-topa which are hastily spawned war machines built on the recovered cadavers of soldiers, created during a great war as a counter to warforged.
In the pic I've included my own sketch, as well as some reference pictures. They're color coded to the variety, sometimes two if they could go more than one way.
If anyone feels inspired enough to draw any of them, that'd be grand.

Thank you for taking the request, and I look forward to it.

Requesting the digimon on the right to have a similar color scheme to the digimon on the left.

star wars request:
Requesting a really edgy zabrak, he has the thick tattoos similar to maul, wields a red tonfa lightsaber and a neuronic whip, wears an adverse environment gear (with an oxygen mask on the side and a helmet) that he leaves open the chest part most of the times (revealing his HOT EDGY scarred chest), around his waist there is a thermal cloak tied left dangling and a fusion cutter holstered for quick access, he has really dark purple eyes, no hair (like all zabrak should) and his skin color yellow but his face is basically the facebook grrr emoji, starting red in the top and yellow in the bottom.
I made him because i avoid so much the edge that i think i should dip in it at least once, so i'm ready to embrace it.

>not giving him tiny lightsaber thorns all over his body
NEEDS MORE EDGE

Late delivery.

if i wanted more edge i would mention how he is going to get a lightwhip in the next sessions, and if i wanted even more edge i would just give him the darksaber helicopter or a lightscythe.
Jokes aside, i wanted edge, but something still playable and not retarded like the lightsaber armor.

I have no words, just thank you so fucking much. Have a great day!

Anchoring

>Not wanting to go beyond full retard for that silver age feel
Ishygddt

Requesting a curly-haired female Commissar with a flamer!

Working on this! Anything you want me to change before I start coloring? I'm bad at fullbodys, sorry qwq

did i do good anons?

Requesting a copper dragonborn version of Newt Scamander

Requesting Necoho the Doubter (pic related and perhaps a bit more George-esque if you prefer) sitting at a table having tea with an emaciated, bald man in a shabby, torn robe.

This is the result of a Black Crusade game where the Sorcerer rolled 'Warp Feast' and now spends eternity discussing philosophy with the Doubtful One

hot damn! thanks a million bigM!

Can I get my Empire Trooper about to unleash hate upon heretics?

I'd like to request a massive white dragon sleeping in an Asian-esque temple area, with a bunch of people (half-dragon descendants) and yokai cleaning up the area.

Any Shadowrun drawfags? I would like to request a shot of these four, probably in some dirty-looking alley, but you do whatever you think would be easiest for you. Sorry if the refs are all over the place, but I've never done this before.

Bumping.

Bumping this request again. I'm willing to change it up some if it's not what someone wants to draw.

Just woke up and saw this, it's perfect thanks a lot.
Really appreciate it mate, made my day.

Hope you don't mind lewd.

Bumping my request to you from previous thread

>robin from fire emblem awakening

Wat???

>looks up the character

Well shit. Thanks for the info user, plus I take this is from the same people who made Advanced Wars judging by the artwork of the character's conversation portraits.