/cyoag/

Previous thread:Some resources and archives: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12416757
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't wait for Megacorp to finish, it looks really fun.

So this will be my waifu CYOA, how's it look?

You get to customize yourself and then pick a princess to help kill the father of before crowning yourself and her as the rulers of the kingdom.

It's still 3 right?
Fire in the Sky, Chrysalis, Concordance of Self.

Let's see what I get!

I don't know why, but it always bothers me when creators use the same look for all their CYOAs.

Sounds interesting to me.

Guardian
Religion
Enchantment
Kitsune
Goblin
Holstaurus
Reinforcement: Slime

It's my divine duty to defend monsters and I've got the skills and equipment to do so. The monsters I chose are better for building a society rather than a dungeon so it's up to me, my personal minions, and my slime mercenaries to hold the line.

so our guy is dark but not evil? Sounds pretty edgy. I'd like to see something in the realm of "tentacle cultist" if possible.

It also doesn't look like a waifu cyoa. Now, I'm not saying you have to bury everything in pink, but just a change in font and maybe changing the lore (the celibate part in particular. You expect us to get a waifu and NOT fuck her?)

Guess the Waifu thing grew out of your initial expectations?

Just fuck her with your sword.
No, not your dick. Your sword.

Bond of the Brofist
Erzherzog
Protagonist

I've been really busy with school and this will be a 2 pager at most.

Part of the CYOA will be forsaking your old vows for new ones.

Just poking some fun with the whole time thing. It's looking good so far

>2 pager
So perks, princesses AND fathers on a single page?

No, races, traits, and courtly skills in one, princesses on the other.

It might be 3 pages if the princess page needs to be split up. I'm using fairly large images.

Stop bullying Angel. She's about to snap.

I almost want to make a military things as girls cyoa, since we now have girls as ships/planes/tanks/guns games. Only need girls as spaceships.

>>Guardian
>>Alchemy
>>Enchantment [2]
>>Goblin Princess
>>Golem Princess [5]
>>Re-enforcements Lich Necromancers
>>Dungonering [Spell bing circle madness idol Ninjas
>>Fear Aura
>>Leadership

Most of my minions are immune to the poison gas traps ive got all around and can put adventurers into horrible situations. The sheer numbers of both skeletons and Goblin hordes can also delay adventurers letting the Madness idols and spell binding circles drain their magic and sanity wear them down. My fear aura and leadership abilities may also convert them into minions or simply break their will to fight. The Ninjas also ensure they have to be paranoid and can never rest soundly. This isnt even covering my own alchemy and enchanting ability

Nemesis
>Lizardfolk

Cryptids
>Coconut spiders
>Vomit Wasps
>Island aurochs
>Titan hermit crabs

Dire cryptids
>Raptors
>not!Dragons
>Dire wolves

Companions
>Punished Lizard
>Insane Survivor
>Errant Conquistador
>Temple Golem

Shelter
>Satellite Station

Arcane Artifacts
>Guide to magic
>Plague emblem

Misc. Equipment
>Oil lantern
>Machete
>Medical kit
>Shovel
>tent
>Book: Lizardfolk oral traditions
>Compass
>Journal
>Treasure chest

Mission
>Island breakaway: +6 misc. items
>Take up the will: +1 arcane artifact, +3 misc. equipment
this one tickled my story bone, I don't have time to finish writing it all down now but I can at least put down pluses and minuses here. I'll post the story tomorrow.

Between myself, the gruff conquistador, the well meaning golem and the stoic silence of the lizard I think we should be able to rehabilitate the insane survivor. She's done enough trial and error to let us know what's edible and what isn't, which will help us to eat.

The golem can plant and maintain a garden with this flora, which we will be able to secure where she couldn't because we have numbers. The lizard's traps can then provide us with whatever meat we need that I or the conquistador are unable to hunt ourselves, giving us a nice varied diet and no shortage of food to eat. I am particularly interested in hunting the enormous steer.

The golem and the trapmaster syngergize well - as does my magic. Between the golem's strength, my ability to reduce an object's mass by an order of magnitude, and the lizard's engineering genius, I anticipate being able to make that satellite installation into a very comfy and very secure fortress. We will likely be using lots of titan crab shells and boulders.

Not planning on participating in the shitstorm that is namefags but you know this will just egg some anons on right?

Speaking of magic, that guide to magic is a life saver. Spitting oil will keep that lantern running, particularly because we can weave wicks for it if necessary. It will be good for keeping productivity going in the night and for keeping the coconut spiders at bay if we ever have to travel then. Flames from fingers saves us having to find flint or make fire bows, magical ventriloquism will be excellent for distracting predators hunting us, lifting heavy things is great, making objects immovable can function as a hold person if necessary because I can cast halt on the lizards' loin cloths, and transmuting salt into sugar will allow us to make sea salt into sugar and thus substantially spice up our cooking. Keeps morale up.

The rest of the misc. items are largely quality of life and/or life saving. Yay medical kits!

After learning the lizard language from the lizardman and hunting through that book, I'm going to try to broker some kind of peace with the lizardpeople. Before they kill us all. This likely involves either invoking some obscure social custom or invoking a legend of old to get myself a chance.

The shovel will help me to excavate the satellite station, as will being able to bribe rodents to explore places I can't get to. Therein I will likely find most of my misc. equipment, and hopefully a radio; the rats will help me to scour the rusting hulk for every last scrap of electronics to get it working so I can call for a rescue. Particularly after I've helped them in their war against the seagulls by driving all the gulls off of their otherwise quite safe nesting grounds on top of the building.

But I will only radio for help after I've aided the conquistador in finding that fountain, with the help of those wacky nazis.

From there, either I return to the civilized world (Bringing all who wish to come with me) and live happily off of the Spanish riches, or the Spanish riches fund a return to the island to check out the fountain some more. Plus, humanitarian efforts for the human residents.

Hopefully I can avoid being eaten by raptors, Dire wolves, not!dragons, nightmarishly gigantic spiders, Hilux sized hermit crabs, and the still very deadly plethora of normal predators and dangerous omnivores in the process. Or being gored by the megacattle.

The only critters I don't anticipate trouble from are the wasps, and that's because they're hard to miss and will leave well enough alone as long as you don't go fucking with their hives.

I want to impregnate Angel with a boy.

Some OC from the last thread.

And I want to impregnate Angel with a shoggoth, but we don't all get what we want.

But can you actually impregnate anyone with a shoggoth?

well to be fair, I'm pretty sure no one can actually impregnate an angel either.

But she's not an angel. We're all Human here, no matter how much we pretend. Which means someone can totally impregnate her with a boy.

No more than you can impregnate a person you are never going to actually met.

But someone is. And that's all that matters.

What difference does how often your soul gets out have? You will lack shadow lfor the duration or what?

you're choosing where you want your soul/shadow to go after you die.

Jesus fuck, of all the days to be born with the name Brian, I had to be here on this one. It's not even the most common name you could've chosen. You're creepy as shit, CYOA author. I'll take the skelly option, I guess.

>So this will be my waifu CYOA, how's it look?
>You get to customize yourself and then pick a princess to help kill the father of before crowning yourself and her as the rulers of the kingdom.
Looks interesting. Will be waiting patiently for the finished product.

you'd be surprised but i bet you didn't find the secret option that makes it even creepier yet.

Is thing going to be another high fantasy cyoa where all the romance options are generic female onaholes?

I'd say "well duh" but this IS orion, i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I want a comfydark cyoa.

I do so enjoy the concept of being the precursor race, especially when you're the last among your kind among the successors of your kind. Looking forward to this getting done.

Did Orion change in the last few months since I was here?

I vaguely remember him creating several high fantasy cyoas with a multitude of races, gods, magic, etc. but insisting that you needed to marry a female princess because somehow the only functioning governing system is an hereditary monarchy.

Oh, question: Will you go into detail on what the new races are like? Gotta get some background lore on them waifus you'll be taking, after all.

I, sincerely, hate you all right now. This took a lot longer than you'd imagine.

And now so do I.

I hate you too. Now go and make more cyoas, slut.

I blindpicked
Indomitable Will
Maw
Protagonist

Seems I picked well. Good job to me and you.

all of my cyoa's are confirmed piles of shit user.

Did this gallery ever get finished? I could have sworn I saw it filled out but do not have it in my collection. If it did get filled out would someone please post it?

>Did this gallery ever get finished?
No. Ripoff Genie's GIMP crashed and the files were unrecoverable, so he gave up on it. Some other user took it up and got it partially finished, but then disappeared.
>I could have sworn I saw it filled out but do not have it in my collection.
That's probably the preview posted by the aforementioned user. It was an unreadable thumbnail type of preview, which is probably why you didn't save it.

Ok thanks for the reply. You're probably right on the thumbnail part. Don't really see why it can't be finished from the blank version.

Can I have some races that aren't copy-pasted from Warcraft?

>No. Ripoff Genie's GIMP crashed and the files were unrecoverable

or at least that's what he said..

>Don't really see why it can't be finished from the blank version.
No one but that one user has bothered to try.

>or at least that's what he said..
Or I'm misremembering and he actually lost his work because GIMP crashed and he hadn't saved.

either way I don't trust it.

>somehow the only functioning governing system is an hereditary monarchy.

Of course it is. What are you, a fag?

Right, let's see what I got!

>Chrysalis
Woo, monsters! Gotta catch 'em all!

>Alluring Mirage
I was predicting this!

>Carnal Sustenance
Eh, sure, that works.

>copy-pasted from Warcraft
>when they're unfailingly copy-pasted from The Elder Scrolls

user, you failed your Spot check. There's a Dunmer right there.

This is an american board, you freedom-hating faggot.

>including a manlet race

I seriously hope noone picks this.

>7'
>manlet

Veeky Forums go home.

Seems like what you've done here is make a CYOA where one of the options gives conditional immortality and the most efficient way to gain that immortality is by regularly drinking piss.

It's all relative, midget. Just lol if you pick a dwarf race with a proportionate tiny dick. You cucks should leave cyoag already.

Oh you was that faggot who got triggered by no gay marriage? I see it got you so strong that you still rage about it.

This is the white whale of genie galleries.

My randoms were Chrysalis, Protagonist, and Maw. Consequently those are also my current choices. Time to go mass murder a bunch of people by way of punching.

>user gets magically transported to some fantasy world and ADOPTED into the royal bloodline
>becomes a literal hero
>still needs to marry a fertile partner because the world will explode if user doesn't produce an heir
>the world will explode if the adopted child of an emperor doesn't produce a legitimate heir

It made no sense.

This is just sad.

Looks cool, interesting twist on the princess theme.

Nobody cares, make more

>listing height
>not listing cock size

We're missing a crucial piece of information here.

I really don't get why some people get triggered by shit like that. Like, just pick the option you want lol. Pick all the faggot options if you want. There ain't no cyoa police.

>There ain't no cyoa police.
Not with that attitude!

Does Anyone have the update of Retire Hero CYOA? The one with the guy being a Deicide, Faeblood and cthulhu stem cell into brain option

looks like it'll be neat

here's a build:

Wydic

>cyoag
>no cyoas get posted
>only waifu-related bickering and angel-perversions

Typical.

>There ain't no cyoa police
It is in one's head if one is autistic. More likley then you think.

WIP

half waifu/half dungeon

tree cyoa

survival cyoa

OC

facility/space survival

genie

Come on now, just because you don't like the one's posted don't mean there aren't one's here.

WIPs don't count
That OC is so depressing it's better we pretend it doesn't exist

But yeah, fine. Some cyoas were posted. But once again there is no actual cyoa-related discussion. People just devour OC, fap to the waifus, and don't talk abour cyoas whatsoever.

>Indomitable Spirit
>Fire in the Sky
>Bond of the Brofist

>People just devour OC

>It made no sense.

>Fag gets transported to a FANTASY world
>Thinks that this world is like ours and they would accept fags or even know what one is

Really makes no sense

rekt

strawpoll.me/12416757

Thinking they wouldn't know what one is really makes no sense.

I do admit that it's not fair to just assume a fantasy world is socially progressive but the rest of the cyoa didn't give out a primitive, uncultured vibe at all.

Then again, I do recall the setting in that cyoa wasn't very scientifically advanced either so maybe that was just my mistake.

I was seeing civilization where there wasn't any.

Well someone should nail Ahab's peg leg to a desk and force him to finish this. hehehe

I think I love Amridell. Even with the hassle of fiddling with the html for personalization, formatting is so much easier than with doing it by hand.

>Thinking they wouldn't know what one is really makes no sense.

Well obviously after meeting you they would know what a fag is user

>I do admit that it's not fair to just assume a fantasy world is socially progressive but the rest of the cyoa didn't give out a primitive, uncultured vibe at all.
>If they don't have gays and allow men to marry men they are uncivilized

That is a really stupid thing to say and even stupider way to think user

not that user but i assume he was referring to the hierarchy as most advanced civilization have abandoned it in one way or another.

Fuck all of you, this shit takes hours to do. I understand why people give up now. like 3 hours.

>But once again there is no actual cyoa-related discussion. People just devour OC, fap to the waifus, and don't talk abour cyoas whatsoever.
And.... why aren't YOU doing that?

Hey, you didn't have to do that, but Thanks none the less for doing it!

I take the planet

I want angel to become a tranny

First off, I want to thank you for doing this. I've not read all of it, just quick glances. OC's always good to have, and an user stepping up to the plate when other user's drop the ball is a fucking Godsend.

But for the love of Christ, please work on your grammar. I'm not even sure if you're purposely using the wrong form of their/there/they're, but thanks for not being the kind of cock-gobbling shitbag that will type out any word in the English language, even misspelled, save for the words you, your, and yours.

>when other user's drop the ball

>>complain about grammar
>>fuck up in the same post

Story of my fucking life.

Geez, you guys are unfriendly.

New worm CYOA when?
also are you going to add new companions?