IOTA > all

Do you wana stay poor?

Infinite scaleability and inverse energy consumption of bitcoin. Free and instant transaction. This is the future of crypto. This is nuclear fusion vs bitcoin's fossil fuel. Look at the end game. Don't be a pajeet and live only for today.

For shot-term hodlers: nelson is launching any day now, network congestion is cleared up. Binance withdrawals still suspended. Bittrex, coinbase listing imminent.

God speed.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DomSchiener/status/942706307735408641
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I had nothing against IOTA until I read some comments from on of the devs who is a literal fucking retard. This is a scam of epic proportions.

How is it a scam? It is obviously still at a very early beta phase, but unlike many other tokens you can see the progress they are making is quite astounding.

IOTA is above /biz senpai.

Honestly they like little pump and dumpers not big projects like IOTA. They all come around when the fomo hits and get in late. /Biz likes to buy high sell low.

1) Pic related. The dev is a fucking moron who thinks the "internet of things" is somehow unrelated to the internet at large.

2) What kind of fuck all sense does it make to run some kind of "uber blockchain" on IOT devices anyways? The processing power of such devices is absolute shit. My solitary i7 would crush every single IOT device in a 10 block radius.

IOTA is okay, but it's a proof of concept. Raiblocks is a functional IOTA that hasn't taken off yet. I suggest you get on now.

The Dev is BCNext, if you've even been around enough to know who the fuck that is. He also invented proof of stake. He knows what he is talking about. Also Iota isn't even a blockchain, that's the whole point. Buy it or don't, but you clearly haven't researched it

Guys guys everyone chill the fuck out

IOTA fud is so last week. Everyone has their opinions and no one is changing it.

Just stfu and lets talk about hidden gem coins.

No one is going to get rich off Iota in the short to midterm

I know it's not a "blockchain", hence the quotes.

That STILL does not explain how you're going to process transactions on a worldwide scale with potato level CPU power, moron.

>. The dev is a fucking moron who thinks the "internet of things" is somehow unrelated to the internet at large.
>2) What kind of fuck all sense does it make to run some kind of "uber blockchain" on IOT devices anyways? The processing pow

I think you're limiting its potential value to your perspective and utility. It really comes down to scale. Yes, your i7 may outperform every IOT device now for what your needs are, but when you look at the current industrial sector and it's heavy data mapping and transmission necessities, when the capacity required is 1trillion fold what your needs are, that is the value proposition of IOTA.

STFU pajeet

There are untold BILLIONS of CPUS in the world with 100x the processing power of any IOT device. Ergo, there will always be orders of magnitude more CPU power available than IOT devices. The whole premise behind IOTA is fucking nonsense.

>what is the ternary jinn processor

Can that little piece of shit outperform my 6700k? And can you absolutely guarantee that it's going to be standard hardware in the bulk of IOT devices?

No? Then fuck off.

How buy?

Found the iota dev

Fuck your scam coin you braindead liberal cucks

>f CPUS in the world with 100x the processing power of any IOT device. Ergo, there will always be orders of magn

It's less about processing power, but the value in having a secure global network with shared resources and liabilities. Just like the internet, its the sociability aspect of things. Top corporations will be able to implement a system to securely and efficiently share it's data resources with absolute reliability, and scalability.

The biggest obstacle is the willingness of people to take this technology in, but it will come in time.

Binance.

>it's less about processing power

You're kidding me, right? How do you propose having your "secured global network" without massive amounts of processing power? Fucking pixie dust?

The cpus wont be a part of the iot?

Not according to these retards. They're all about turning your smart fridge into some kind of data processor.

>smart refugee cities

Scam coin by braindead devs

*classical Internet*

good in the long run but there are better coins right now.

That use case is so gay it has 50 niggers lined up that want to cum in its ass

This. Buy the team AND the rumor. One spaztic fuckwad mouthing off is enough to give me pause. Unless he is funny.

>t. bag holder

IOTA is magic pixie dust

can anyone explain how iota actually works

This

ok, if this mean nothing to you guys, you must be really stupid, something big is coming, but yeah, we told you already several times about iota

twitter.com/DomSchiener/status/942706307735408641

god, I really believed in the project when I bought in at 1.30, really lost all belief when it got dunked at 5.50.

Now the devs just turned into complete sperglords, unbelievable. Wouldn't touch that shit with a fucking stick.

Not trying to FUD, if you believe in the project by all means invest, but stop falling for the retarded vapor-hype these guys create

Its a fancy shitcoin that runs on DAG and they claim 0 fees (really, all they did is to make your potato mine for their own transaction).

If even a potato can brute force out a transaction, that means my i7 can mine and falsify transaction of every single IoT device in a 5 mile radius.

Plus added pajeet tier things such as rolling out their own hashing method (there's a reason SHA-3 competition is very tough) and then calling the MIT bunch of pajeets when MIT broke their hashes with collision.

Plus Smart Refugee City™. The Iota devs are literally bunch of Veeky Forums tier larpers who doesn't know what they're talking about aside from "we're one special child with our Tangle™ which is the first of its kind in this space!" (spoiler alert: They're neither the first nor the only DAG shitcoin around. For instance Byteball was earlier, has smart contracts and its literally built by one basement dweller).

I AM NEVER BUYING THIS SHIT EVER AGAIN