Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

ELF Edition

When was the last time you played an ELF or a character with ELF blood? What about someone in your party? Who was the most recent major ELF NPC in your campaign?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW (embed)

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
PS: Avowed is getting big changes soon(ish).

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/62955/slash-pfg-slash-hells-vengeance
youtu.be/mdxZ4YXFcpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zKpp1S9JpCk
youtube.com/watch?v=tq0bxkvKVDI
youtube.com/watch?v=1jJsYbVBnaE
youtube.com/watch?v=qO6LWQhvzRw
youtube.com/watch?v=2VmRv8_vWjA
youtube.com/watch?v=M5JNqS2eiJo
youtube.com/watch?v=KfwteoZCvoY
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71197/spheres-of-might-unofficial-playtest-the-harrowing-modified
youtube.com/watch?v=SQbYjLtWmjU
youtube.com/watch?v=5AnUa6A5Brw
youtu.be/ZY3ufkZPm1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

elves suck.

I do believe it's a fact that mothers do not instinctively love their children. There is of course the chemical rush that comes following childbirth, but if that sticks than why do so many mothers murder their kids in the postpartum depression?

Never played an Elf myself, but if you want to get your sexy Elfsploitation on, Hell's Vengeance may be right for you!

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/62955/slash-pfg-slash-hells-vengeance

Postpartum depression, a fancy way of saying "OH MY GOD I HAVE RESPONSIBILITIES!!"

Fuck off, I don't care what your position is, leave it in the old thread to die. You're just baiting.

EVERYONE, BOO THIS MAN!

>tfw I am writing an app for that with an elf right now.

Boooo

I don't really find elves very interesting as PCs, honestly. I think it separates them from the things that make them interesting in the first place.

Holy shit if you insufferable cock gargling FUCKS ruin another thread I will burn Veeky Forums to the fucking ground.

That's nice. I think you're incorrect.

>tfw I'm already in the party and I can sway the vote
I promise to only use this power irresponsibly.

Why would you murder someone you don't even love? Killing someone you know in cold blood is the ultimate expression of love.

Kill yourself

Pretty much, postpartum depression always seems to strike the people whose lifestyle would be impacted the most by having responsibility, WHO KNEW?

Oh boy, another chance to talk about my autistic half-elf chick!

She's got the naïve drawback! She hates Rhadoumi food!

Challenge time: post a song you want to use as a theme song! For heroes, villains, NPCs, etc!

youtu.be/mdxZ4YXFcpQ

N-no bullying!

chill the fuck out dumbfucks, this is obviously a tongue in cheek false flag,

What exactly constitutes Rhadoumi food? Like, is it Indian or something?

both my characters right now already have applications

*pulls back foreskin* "DO THIS OR GET IN THE OVEN!"

The last elf NPC in our campaign was actually a dragon in disguise. He got us out of a sticky situation but was also kind of a dick and infuriatingly vague about shit. Plus his way of saving us was dumping us in the middle of a hellhole of a desert on a different continent.

We left him to have a second honeymoon with his vaguely yandere wife who he tried to escape centuries ago in exchange for a few magic items and being told the next step of the quest. Some of us even slightly regretted it.

by applications i mean themesongs

i'm dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=zKpp1S9JpCk

A druid of the city!
youtube.com/watch?v=tq0bxkvKVDI

Post 'em! I wanna hear 'em!

Well hello fellow player, are you ready for tonight's conclave where we dissect the applications in exquisite detail and mock every spelling error or clunky sentence?

I have no idea what this would fit...

youtube.com/watch?v=1jJsYbVBnaE

The problem with Rahadoumi food is that love comes from the gods, and Rahadoum rejects the gods so it's missing that special ingredient.

I can tell you one thing...

[Spoiler]Making use of Space or Numerian tech in your back story would be impressive, especially if you can make the Pin-up Spaceman Flash Gordon type work for the campaign.[/spoiler]

That is an oddly depressing thought.

For WotRaunchy: youtube.com/watch?v=qO6LWQhvzRw
For RotJR: youtube.com/watch?v=2VmRv8_vWjA

Which drawbacks are really worth taking if you like getting fucked over by them?

>tfw my app is also an elf

Rinka - youtube.com/watch?v=M5JNqS2eiJo
Shizuka - youtube.com/watch?v=KfwteoZCvoY

HELLO FRIENDS I AM TOO READY FOR THE CONCLAVE.

What did she see?

Doubt or anything that turns into Doubt.

Oblivious gives you penalties to Perception?

>App begins with
>As a child Talathel was the sort of little boy who enjoyed pulling on little girl's pigtails.
>tfw app is about being a hedonistic omniscidal nihilist

hand holding in public.

Family ties can hurt in the right conditions.

A fully illustrated representation of the elven life cycle, from birth to pupa to molting.

I feel like I'm getting mixed messages about this game. Do I avoid fetishbait or do I get my sexy on?

Don';t you mean from birth, to being a shota/loli for 80 years, to finally adulthood.

>In the right conditions

Yeah, like when you have family ties! Hahaha!

Haa.

Embrace the fetishbait, just don't make it the entire character.

What PoW class works best for two handers?

doubt.

Don't make your character reliant on the fetishbait. There should be more to them. But as long as they're an actual character, clearly able to accidentally lose their shirt at a moment's notice is encouraged.

You should always have a sensible character who doubles as a fetish character in any game.

ZS warder.

is there anyone who doesn't do this?

I believe the theory first posited by Chelaxian scholars that elves pupate into horrific insectoid monsters shortly after birth, and remain that way for roughly seventy years before molting into the appearance we normally associate with elves.

What are the ranks/titles for chelaxian nobility?

>Lyra Ivytongue
>Age 67
Huh. How I thought Half-Elves aged about the same rate as humans.

>there's already a ZS warder app
Fug.

They're supposed to, but I don't think anyone really cares if a half-elf leans more towards their elven heritage?
Apply anyways. Knock the fucker out!

>People still find Merysiel the Miserable likable.
I guess you didn't read the last Wordlscape issue so I am going to storytell.

Talking about Shizuka? Don't worry about her, you can make a ZS thats COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from her fairly easily.

Isn't she the reason the Iconics got dragged into the Worldscape in the first place?

Warlord, Brutal Slayer Stalker, and Harbinger can both work for 2handers as well. Brutal Slayer is particularly fun, because it makes STR great again.

Oh, there's already a ZS character in-game. Well that's very different from an app user.

Never mind, found them. It seems like with the Chelish Noble campaign trait is is perfectly reasonable for a character to actually BE a demibaron.

>there's a ZS warder player AND an app.

Oh boy. Get some pop corns.
You are going to turbo hate the bitch.

yeah but its not a very Warder character, a 2h warder could still easily be made

Just go for it.

Previously on "Nex was an irresponsible assholes"...

Speaking of games advertising,
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71197/spheres-of-might-unofficial-playtest-the-harrowing-modified

youtube.com/watch?v=SQbYjLtWmjU

>read the SoM comments
>"why does this do so little damage"
>"why arent these things always on"
mmmm

Make a Brutal Slayer.

Grab Prescient Dodger, the Wisdom to Stealth Trait, and a fuck off huge great sword.

Become unto Zabuza.

what the fuck is worldscape
what is this shit anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=5AnUa6A5Brw
one of my characters.

Onryou x Aranha is the most likely to actually happen. They are practically married already

Fite me

Hey I need advice. I want to make a two shield fighter built around this 3pp feat, Two Shield Fighting.

Should I use vanilla fighter or shielded fighter? Ot another class/archetype entirely?

As a side note are there any other feats which allow two shields besides the one I found?

Worldscape is a comic book crossover in which four Pathfinder iconics end stranded into a demiplane created by Nex. In said world there are also characters from the works of Robert E. Howard and Edgar Rice Burroughs.

whatever?
or are you like, one of the players to care about it?

>planned theme song for my Hell's Vengeance app
>youtu.be/ZY3ufkZPm1s

I just realized the entire "fake being worth more than the real thing" actually fits my character's entire theme.

I have to see the picture of this character.

kyra is white?

Can someone tell me Valeros's int score again?

HA!

Actually the more I look at it the more I think she just looks like a cake elf dressed like a younger girl. Also, she gets sexier the more I think that way.

Thanks.

What trait is the wisdom to stealth one? The trait filter on the SRD is only listing a bunch of "gain +# trait bonus to stealth" traits.

Wisdom in the Flesh. Have to worship Irori.

she got huge ass tiddies

Wisdom in the Flesh.

You have to worship Irori, but that works for a Lawful or Neutral Evil character just fine. Just be all about them gains, and maybe purging the weak that the strong might rule (or something).

>Font of Inspiration or Charlatenism Hedgewitches can take Prescient Dodger
>an alchemist can use two discoveries to get Prescient Dodger if it's a Spheres-alchemist
>an actual Investigator cannot take Prescient Dodger

This is some bullshit

Well yeah, That's a given. However that just means that they're gonna be completely platonic life partners, whoever they marry and have kids with is the point of discussion

Played an elven barbarian once in the last campaign I was in. He was a full elf, not a half-blood, although he did have a bit of drowish ancestry.

That's why I couldn't find it. Thanks anons

I mean just ask your GM. 3pp content obviously isn't included in 1pp content, so I'm pretty sure a reasonable GM would allow it.