Thrusters engaged. Breakout imminent

The small number of weakhands are gone as there were not a significant number of whales in the ICO. Do you want to stay poor or ride the Korean Neo?

Other urls found in this thread:

yetanotherico.com/
ico.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can't believe no one is talking about this

easy 20x

been out over a month

already 20x ICO price from September

still hasnt fixed its market cap on CMC

thanks just bought 100k

this is antshares 2.0 and no one seems to realise

yeah and once CMC updates it will have half the market cap of NEO on day 1

enjoy your bags

Daily reminder that mainnet launches EOY and big exchange listings will come with that.

800m is a tiny market cap for a project of this scope.

Are we gonna break 1300?

You think you’re being a smartass but we’ll see who’s laughing when it approaches Cardano.

If TRX can do 40x and cardano 100x, ICX can do something similar. We are talking about KOREA here, biggest pusher of volumes

Then why hasn't Korea put them on an exchange..? They won't western keks to buy this shit up because they now it's shit and can't compete with ETH and QTUM

we just did, i think the better ask is 1500

Current marketcap is less than $1bil, if Cardano can do $14bil... you know the rest

POO

2000 by tomorrow

24hr...

ICON WILL BE WORTH MORE THAN BITCOIN IN 3 YEARS

SELL EVERYTHING

BUY ICON

Unironically it may be bigger than ETH in a couple years.

Wait I'm kinda new tell me what the fuck I did wrong. Set a limit order on binance to buy wake up see price dropped low enough for a little while but my order is 0%. What the fuck did I do wrong? this was my 1 chance.

what happened to it hitting okex today?

It did, didn’t it?

They released it last night, early That's why it was so crazy.
Bought at 700, sold at 1200
Bought back in at 1000

This is a hold coin

I hope it goes to 1500 so I can exit

I bought at 1100. If what I’m hearing is true, I may be holding through q4 2018

Fuck OkEx tho, Binance is the new Bittrex

lets say there was only 1 selling at the price around your buy order when you saw that dip. Then lets say someone made the same priced buy order before you did. They'd get the purchase.

If you think this is bullish wait until Wancoin comes out in January.

Im sitting on 2500. I'll sell 1k when it reaches $5 and hold the rest for at least 8 months

More info pls

you will regret that for the rest of your life

Eh, he’s keeping most of it, and gets a taste of his profits. Probably what I’ll do too.

the icon wallet will be able to convert icon into any currency and coin bro

i sold everything and bought icon

all in, comfy hold

HAHAHAHA
>exiting the biggest coin of our lives up until this point!!

>chink ripple built by the factom team on eth with blockchain interoperability, a novel solution to atomic swaps, and monero like privacy
>recently announced alliance with ICON and AION
>chinks and burgers were banned from the ico
>next to no marketing or hype about ico
>still sold out in 10 seconds (literally)
>participants agreed to not trade erc20 tokens until mainnet went live and you swap token to native coin 1:1
>huge amount of tokens traded on ED anyway, all will be burnt
seriously man when this hits exchanges all the chinese and american whales will pile in and take this thing interplanetary

It dropped way past what I offered guess I just got really bad luck. Thanks for the explanation.

Oh shit. Thanks for the info

You guys think it's gonna go back below 1300 or is this pretty much the floor now?

probably in 2-3 hours but might as well ride it to 1500-1600 sell and then rebuy in at a lower price

It will probably dip back into the 1200s, but only for an hour or so. Stay calm and hold.

tempted to sell and buy back later

i think the floor now will be outer space

i fucking hate pajeet, that damn shill. i will kill him if i find him

yetanotherico.com/

anybody else besides me trade in etherium? I notice it to be extremely stable currency good for trading

Reporting in with 3800 captain!

You don’t even know. I bought at 700 last night, sold at 800 because he was scaring me, and then it climbed to 1150 like an hour later. I rebought today at 1100. Still doing decent, but if I had kept what I bought at 700, I would’ve doubled.

IT'S ETHEREUM FOR FUCK'S SAKE AND THE CURRENCY IS ETHER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ico.io

I don't have any yet, was thinking of buying Yeah, much better than bitcoin because it doesn't take two years to send to an exchange.

yes ok, my apologies but the question still stands sir

big wall at 1390
lets see how it goes

It’s been eating the walls all day. It will be fine.

took ages to get past 1250

Dumping

Been holding this piece of art all day. Any anons looking for a steady 5x GET IN NOW

I would have held but I had to work in the morning and it was already late as fuck. I considered setting a stop loss but I ended up just selling. It sucks because I saw what was happening on Binance and if I just never browsed this shitty fucking website I would have doubled.

WHATS THE PHONE NUMBER TO GET THE LAMBOS GENTS

this is doing 5x eoy, wouldn't be surprised with 10x in Q1

Fuck never made it to 1500

867-5309

Do I buy the dip? when is the next moon im ready

Buy the dip. It dipped earlier as well. Went from 1250 to 1050 in like 30 minutes.

yup, get r done user

Im all in, I sure hope you goys are right

yeah i'm all in

I’m about to sell of all my TRX to go all in on ICX.

dude i sold all my TRX as well i sold all my damn XVG and CND for this fucking money roller coaster

Fug, too late. Dip is over.

>that 30 btc wall from 1390 to 1400 sats

We gettin past that tonight?

do you guys think this is safe to hold till tomorrow morning (about 5 hours) im still a wageslave

might take a while, but i've seen walls like that get eaten up quickly yesterday

By early morning it will be past that.

obviously

Pajeet

I’m holding until January tbqh. Pretty volatile for day trading, but it should be fine.

Guys. The circulation supply should be significant lower than 375.000.000 tokens, right?

150.000 ETH were raised and 2500 ICX per ETH was the conversion. Furthermore ton of tokens were refunded and locked / burned in that process? How do i get to the magic number 400m circ supply?

Is this the dip to buy!?

Jesus fuck guys this beast traded over 200 million USD in 24 hours.

quick rundown on this tech? not sure if im getting shilled on some shitcoin here

is korean fkin NEO

there was a big one at 1300 and it got past that easy

this >

we had 20mill in action opening hour boys before binance had 30min down time fkers

i have 4000 ICX

am i going to make it guys

yes. its Kr NEO. current mcap of icx is same as you buying NEO at 25-30$. big redflag unless prepare for ling hold. for ico investors its cash cow.

whales will be coming in few hrs

>korean eth
>huge parent company
> many established partnerships
> working product
> highly successful team its like the req team on ethereum

pajeet has arrived

few hours why?? based on what?

there was no 30 btc wall at 1300 lmao shut the hell up

i said there was a big one, there was two 10's at 1300 and 1301 you u pajeet, learn to read

>you u pajeet

learn to write a proper sentence first uber-pajeet

Soon as market open there were some fire works 20mil whale was buying everything then binance crashed for 30 mins n dead action

What has NEO to justify the mcap? ICX can easily get in the same level.

u you u you fucking pajeet

u no koreans will pump this shit up to make it top 10 ASAP

With it's partnerships, prototypes and mainnet launching EOY, it can get on ADA levels soon enough.

Nobody really started buying until it hit the floor 1 hr in
Binance didn't crash, it went offline for maintenance