Today is International Women's Day...

Today is International Women's Day. How are you honoring the [elven/dwarven/human/demon/snake/bear/mer/plant]-women in your game?

>Closing the soul gap between succubi and incubi
>Extra days off without hatching grubs for hive queens
>A nice jell-o cake for the slimegirl
>Finally freeing that elven slave girl after 14 years of bondage
>New chainmail coat for some snu-snu with the frost giantess lady

>Honoring women on women's day
>Not shaming and defiling them

I mean, that's what my wife wants, but I don't want to speak for everybody.

We let the female party members tank, in the interest of true gender equality.

Most of my games the female party members are built for combat they're played by men though.

I think your wife would be shamed and defiled by having pictures of her body posted here.

I played a female character who WASN'T a a sublimation of all my sexual desires. Does that count?

I support this idea

You forgot to roll the dice for that deception check, user.

Oh, definitely.

That was the whole point of posting them on /hc/.

I mean... He's not wrong.

>Fake red hair
This pisses me off more than any other coloring, desu. Redhead women are super attractive, but when you fake it, it just looks super terrible. Honestly, if I were in charge, I'd breed a pale, red headed, green eyed master race.

Just for 1 day though, right?

Realistically, since casters are so complex and hard to properly build for a less experienced player who's less invested in the system, female players should be nudged into easier to play martial classes and as a result should be tanking anyways.

>this is what the Irish actually believe

Depends how /u/ I'm feeling tomorrow

We didn't. Our DM was bedridden with a fucked up back and a fever.

>with a fucked up back and a fever.

Initially this looked like "with a backed up fuck and a beaver" to me.

I just realized that the character I'm playing currently isn't a combination of my fetishes.

Well, aside from my competent-women fetish

>The next generation will be raised by (overwhelmingly single) mothers who have posted their nudes online for shits and giggles
What a time to be alive.

>isn't a combination of my fetishes
>I guess "legs wide open and slurping hot liquids" aren't your fetishes?

We're celebrating Deadpool style :~(

Not in this case, no.

>tfw my fetish is chivalrous women
You'd think the solution is "just play a cyberpunk campaign lol" but if I were to play a female character she'd probably just become a grizzled military veteran or a female police officer who takes her duty to "serve and protect" very seriously. Maybe she'd be a spunky, overqualified rookie who armbars thugs and saves kittens from trees with the exact same limitless enthusiasm.

That sounds like a great character, imagine that her enthusiasm is drug-enduced, and she's a low-key high-functioning addict who needs her drugs to continue being her.

Sounds rad.

>everyone sitting here sad, not playing their fetishy female characters
Man, international women's way is the worst.

>competent-women fetish
Does that include office ladies?

Yes. Oh, yes.

Not explicitly, although they could be applicable.

Oh, not a bad idea. Especially when that drug is something incredibly trivial and innocent, like chocolate.

I love office ladies!

More like mood altering prescription pills taken in excess

Ascended tier
>Fragile and Tough
>Barrier Free
>Dairy Cow's Life
>Student Council President is Loved

Patrician tier
>Flower on Battlefield
>Derenai family
>Derenaishi
>Ojou-sama's in Trouble

Plebeian tier
>One-top Girl
>Field Work
>Sarashi Ai
>TSF Monogatari

Bait tier
>FLL
>FLL2

Garbage tier
>Everything else he's done.

My Inq28 team is AdMech and my planned Hinterlands team is undead skeleton horsemen, so gender doesn't really factor even if they were formerly male, since even if their forms are male, their gender is pretty irrelevant.

Well, thinking of modelling the AdMech Magos as a sexy woman sitting comfortably on a walking, ornate throne, only on closer examination it shows that she's fully integrated with the throne and that the walking machine, hidden under a flowing dress (actually a robe), is her actual body while her attractive form is just a facade, or possibly an integrated mannequin. Like Cawl and the Ynnead Lady rolled into one and made more horrifying.

I'm going to honor women by jerking off to them tonight, like I do every night. And by them, I mean drawings of them, 'cause the real ones are terrible.

So basically you're honoring them every night?

I don't see why anyone's got the right to complain about that. Carry on.

But that's not cute!

>And by them, I mean drawings of them, 'cause the real ones are terrible.
My nigga.

>Dairy Cow's Life that high
Why?
Emergence should be a bit higher though, just because of how much suffering it has.

>when you grow up reading fantasy books with competent female main characters

I can't even really think of it as a fetish, but it sure as hell is a preference. Even if other players will look at me weird for wanting to play a female character at all.

>Cultural Anthropology not in upper tiers
>...
Wait... there's FLL2?

S-Sinn Féin

Y'all are never getting North Ireland back, you soul-less paddyfaggots.

>not cute!

That's the thing, this is cyberpunk! The cuteness belies the drug addiction and psychosis and modern dejection!

actually you just have weird hangups user

>Why?
Because it excellently contextualizes the dairy industry by making the cows relatable, via the device of portraying them as humans.

Also it has cute cowgirls getting plowed.

>Emergence should be a bit higher though, just because of how much suffering it has.
If it were just one or two chapters I would have rated it near the top, but by the end of the series it's just silly how comically evil absolutely everyone is. I couldn't take the ending seriously because regardless of her own poor decisions, everyone was going out of their way to screw her over as if she was responsible for the death of a close family member.

Girl gets deceived into becoming the girlfriend of a shithead who just wants to fuck her because she's socially inept? Five stars. But by the time she's half-dead due to being brutalized for no reason and everyone she limps by are just randomly ignoring the pleas for help from a horribly wounded woman, she's either getting the full Job experience from some angry deity or Shindol is just letting his edgelord tendencies drive him into shit writing.

Well, I can't really argue against you on both accounts there.

Staying out of their way.

>male is a solid wall rising high up the chart, marked by outposts
>female is a limp, broken wall marked by explosions
I know Commiefornians and Jew Yorkers will disagree with me, but this picture is true modern art.

It's a wig, duderino

>International Women's Day

Impractical armor thread then?

>>>/reddit/

If Sabriel and Lirael aren't included in those, you did it wrong.

>tumblr

>He didn't post the whole pic of the fire crotch clan

That ginger is legit.

Think he's talking about OP

They actually both were - I would also include The Green Rider and A Thief's Gamble.

Paksenarrion will be on there as soon as I get around to reading it.

I think that the fact that women tay negative net taxes over their lifetimes (at least in New Zealand, this study hasn't been reproduced elsewhere for reasons we can all guess) is pretty worrying. Not just from a "muh wage gap" perspective, but from the the general perspective of economic sustainability. If half of the population is a net drain on the state's coffers, something is wrong.

Can't speak for New Zealad but here in Europe women more than make up for the smaller volume of taxes paid on income tax with the volume of taxes paid on VAT.

>more than make up
Do you have any numbers proving this? You don't, and that's exactly the problem. New Zealand was the first country to do this, and will probably be the last country to do this.

Why the fuck is Five an elf?

I know it's bait, but that has to do with women not generally having the relevant education and experience for those positions, not any inherent inequality. The pool of male applicants is larger, so you can be more discerning, but if you're forced to select a woman, you can end up with lower quality simply due to lack of alternatives.

Notice the lack notable women who are rulers, remarkable actual scientists, philosophers...

IIRC, 2010 was the year that personal income tax rates were slashed across all income brackets, while government spending didn't drop by a proportional amount despite everyone talking about "austerity" and "belt tightening", so no shit it doesn't look economically sustainable. It wasn't.

Fuck off. Women have only had legit motivation and released from social pressure to do those things in the past 20 years maybe. And they're still being raised by a generation of people who grew up under a particularly discriminatory way.

Give it 40 years and women will be setting goals, achieving and educated on the same level as men today.

That being said, women entering the workforce isn't something that should be too highly celebrated given that those circumstances are somewhat forced because couples need two full incomes to survive whereas before you could manage with one.

yes but is that due to actual lack of competence on their parts or a systemic bias against them throughout history by a the physically stronger gender which could simply strong arm them out of a role they may not have been intellectually inferior at?

Wouldn't the soul gap between succubi and incubi STRONGLY favor Succubi?

It would except for muh demon patriarchy

>muh patriarchy

They've been blowing cash on pretending women are totally just like men or better for decades. And yet men still are far ahead of women in STEM performance, score higher on IQ in the higher ends, fill noticeably less jobs that are actually important for maintaining civilization.

They have to stay home a lot of the time and incubate for the incubi.

What?

Succubi collect semen and transfer it to the incubi, so that the incubi can impregnate humans with it.

Human women are the incubators for demonic children, succubi wouldn't experience pregnancy at all barring unbirthing shenanigans.

Technically it does however most succubi are basically in service to a certain demon lord (like most deamons of their power level) and give that demon lord most of the souls they get in return for ... actually I don't know what the succubi get in return. Inccubi on the other hand, work mostly freelance which allows them to keep most of the souls they get. However, demon society can't really be paralleled well with human society.

>couples need two full incomes to survive whereas before you could manage with one.

Being double-income, no kids was pretty sweet and easy.
We basically saved and worked our arses off for 2 years to squirrel away a bit of a buffer of cash to have our first kid, there's also the whole lifestyle change, no sleep and all that on top. Makes it pretty tough. If we ever had any problems, her parents would be on a plane and throwing cash lumps at us, but we're both a bit too damn proud to ever ask for it.

>but we're both a bit too damn proud to ever ask for it
That reminds me of myself and my mother.

My mom is going through some financially narrow straits and I'm trying to help her by buying her groceries and nice things from time to time
She hates it

She tries to buy me nice things like clothes and shoes all the time because she's afraid I don't take care of myself
I hate it

>actually I don't know what the succubi get in return.
Presumably protection, physical luxuries, slaves, and possibly territory?

The same things that you normally get for subordinating to and giving tribute to a superior.

>Being double-income, no kids was
pretty sweet and easy
>decided to ruin a good thing by having a kid anyway

Literally why

May have stuck a baby in my girl.

Truly altruism is root of all evil.

Oh, just because we didn't ask- they sent #2 daughter to 'help' as a nanny
>Sister in law is basically opposites in every single way
>Complete NEET, 30, still lives at home, works for her parents

Nice enough person, but she drives my wife completely and utterly fucking crazy over a long enough period of time.

>Wanting to help your family is autism
>Not wanting a struggling family member to further place themselves in struggle is autism

Jesus wept, he's trying to be a man. Good for him.

Guy in question though, lay down the fucking law. Stop being a pussy.

>autism
Try having some basic reading comprehension.

>autism

Learn to read you dumb faggot

Exactly, all we have to do is give it a couple deccades. All of this social engineering that's going on with gender quotas and influence campaigns are doing nothing but buggering up the system.
I agree completely.

Hint: they didn't send the babysitter to help you, they sent the babysitter to take a break from her.

MAZAL TOV, user!!
I hope you're married already, cause if not, you'd better start planning soon!

Even if you are married, just get an abortion anyway. Followed by a vasectomy.

Are married, happily and her tits are gonna get bigger.

Planned parenthood, better than unplanned parenthood.
(Maybe)

I know, but its done and there's not much I can do about it and now I have a house with 2 slightly passive aggressive women and a small child who is mostly a creature of darkness and wants to roam the night as noisily as possible.

Roll a D20. If you get a 20, buy a lottery ticket, because your luck could not possibly be better than it is now.

FLL?

Four Leaf Lover

Linking to or discussing it can result in a ban, depending on how the mods are feeling that day.

Reminder that women make up most of university students, earn more than men until the age of 45 (and even then earn more, but more men in the fields) and will completely dominate every field of human endeavour apart from STEM in the next 30 years.

>"Mommy, daddy? What was it like when I was born?"
>"I was just happy your moms tits were getting bigger, sweetie"

>An University
Stopped reading there.

Unplanned parenthood ain't so bad either - you just pay the little one only as much attention as you can be bothered and either they will live through it or social services take them away.
I was raised that way and turned out alright.

>Denying women their rightful place in society
You dishonor the cause.

>better than unplanned parenthood.

Still not as good as not being a parent

see

Am I the only one who sees the humour in this post?

>wanting to play a woman's role
cuck